After decades of moon landing hoax claims, no apology now?

I think when newsmen and politicians talk about TRILLIONS they have to say it like Carl Sagan. TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of DOLLARS.

I loved Carl Sagan. That's who first got me interested in astronomy. It's just a hobby, but a passionate one. I loved his show on space/time, one of the discovery-science-nat geo type channels had it on recently. He made the most complicated things seem so easy. THEN you go look into it and start diving into the physics of it. :eek:
But so worth it! :thup:

I think when newsmen and politicians talk about TRILLIONS they have to say it like Carl Sagan. TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of DOLLARS.

I loved Carl Sagan. That's who first got me interested in astronomy. It's just a hobby, but a passionate one. I loved his show on space/time, one of the discovery-science-nat geo type channels had it on recently. He made the most complicated things seem so easy. THEN you go look into it and start diving into the physics of it. :eek:

Carl Sagan is one of our greatest scientists in my opinion. Not because he was brilliant as people like Hawkings, because he wasnt, but because he had a gift for explaining complex things in a way for regular people to understand it, and he made it inspiring and amazing. He was able to get people interested in space that normally wouldnt be into that sort of thing.

Carl Sagan is one of our greatest scientists in my opinion. Not because he was brilliant as people like Hawkings, because he wasnt, but because he had a gift for explaining complex things in a way for regular people to understand it, and he made it inspiring and amazing. He was able to get people interested in space that normally wouldnt be into that sort of thing.

I like the way ever time he was stumped it his theory's of creation he would fill in the blank with the phrase "a unexplained phenomenon."..it always made me think hmmmmmm and what could this unexplained phenomenon be.. MR know it all science guy atheist...could it be hmmmm.. I don't know ....THE HAND OF GOD !!!

I like the way ever time he was stumped it his theory's of creation he would fill in the blank with the phrase "a unexplained phenomenon."..it always made me think hmmmmmm and what could this unexplained phenomenon be.. MR know it all science guy atheist...could it be hmmmm.. I don't know ....THE HAND OF GOD !!!

Yes, Sagan believed in god. Many people do, but that doesnt mean they are right, and Sagan himself would acknowledge that his beliefs in god werent founded on logic.

...but now you have me curious. Ive never heard you discuss religion. Which god do you believe in Eots?

Last edited:

I don't think you get it eots.......We don't care about wether or not you beleive in god we just don't want you yo try to LEGISLATE special rights for YOUR religion.

Forum List

Back