After Dallas, Time to Accept Reality of Race

If Blacks would free themselves of their Democratic Party Masters they would be far better off..

Basically, since Blacks started voting Democrat, far more Blacks have ended up with shittier lives.

Just shut up

"After Dallas, Time to Accept Reality of Race"

No, it’s a fact that racism is alive and well – this thread’s premise is proof of that.

Yup, racism is alive and well regardless of your political tribe.

Also, the word itself, "racism" has lost the pc effect to close free speech conversation.
In today's parlance, "racism" means insufficient pandering to minorities.

If Blacks would free themselves of their Democratic Party Masters they would be far better off..

Basically, since Blacks started voting Democrat, far more Blacks have ended up with shittier lives.
And so you want negroes to start voting for ass-cracker Trump The Chump ?!

There is a relationship between blacks and the police. It is often not good. Obama and libtards always blame the cops. The reality is blacks share much of the responsibility when things go wrong. But of course, the media and race baiters will never admit that. :D

And so you want negroes to start voting for ass-cracker Trump The Chump ?!

I highly suspect that you're a Democrat... :eusa_snooty:

not the good kind...:laugh:

An article by John Derbyshire.

John Derbyshire: After Dallas, Time To Accept The Reality Of Race | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

In a society where blacks are living among non-blacks, it’s natural and reasonable for blacks to be regarded by the rest of us as dangerous. This isn’t as much a factor for us middle-class types moving among well-socialized middle-class blacks. But for cops, who have to deal with the underclass, it’s got to be on their minds in every encounter.

No wonder they’re on a hair-trigger in arrest and traffic stop situations.

There isn’t much to be done about this. Black populations have, on the average, lower intelligence, lower impulse control, and higher levels of interpersonal violence than nonblack populations. Cops have to cope with that, way more than the rest of us do.

I see it every day. I agree that the under class blacks are just as you described. I will also add that the under class whites act exactly the same. White drug addicts and criminals are just as stupid as black drug addicts and criminals.

I see it every day...many times a day.

If you kicked all the Muslims out of Europe, there might be room for us.

I propose sections of the U.S.

Frightened little racist cowards cling to pronouns like "us" because they lack the backbone to speak of and for themselves as individuals. Poor little ignorant cowards.

Forum List

Back