In Liberal minds, rent free.
9-1-1: "9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

Me: "Someone broke into my car and stole all of my guns!"

9-1-1: "Where are you now?"

Me: "At my home."

9-1-1: "Ok sir, I'm sending an officer now"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Officer: "Ok sir, tell me what happened."

Me: "I had put all my guns in the back seat of the car so I could take them down to the police station to turn them in like the President wants me to, then my wife called me back into the house. I guess I hadn't locked the door. I mean I thought I'd only be there for a second."

Officer: "Then what happened?"

Me: "When I came out, I got in the car and got ready to start the car when I thought I'd give my guns one last look. That's when I saw that they weren't there."

Officer: "Then what?"

Me: "I called 9-1-1 immediately."

Officer: "Can you give us a list of the firearms that were stolen?"

Me: "Yes, one was a Kel Tek .380 revolver, stainless steel plated with a black rubber handle, the other was a Raven Arms 25 caliber Automatic Pistol, gun black with wood grip pads on the handle."

Officer: "That's it?"

Me: "That's it."

Officer: "You understand that if we find these guns, you won't get them back right?"

Me: "Yes Sir, anything I can do to help obama keep us safe."

Officer: "I'll file the report. Anything else stolen?"

Me: "Not that I can tell."

Officer: "Do you have any other guns?"

Me: "No sir."

Officer: "Have a nice day then."

Me: "You too."

Last edited:
You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Guess what? You life will go on and you will not be in any more danger

You know the blood's boiling when it's "Barrack Hussein".

You guys are a trip. :lol:

The left never let's a tragedy go to waste, and I never miss an opportuntity to insult that ass hat.

Are you sure the right isn't equally as guilty about politicizing tragedies?

Don't answer, they're equally as guilty. :thup:

Yeah, let me know what a right wing politician actually says those exact words, you know the words Rahm Emmanuel said?

o-TIME-570.jpg

Time Person Of The Year 2012: Barack Obama (PHOTO, POLL, VIDEO)

The left never let's a tragedy go to waste, and I never miss an opportuntity to insult that ass hat.

Are you sure the right isn't equally as guilty about politicizing tragedies?

Don't answer, they're equally as guilty. :thup:

Yeah, let me know what a right wing politician actually says those exact words, you know the words Rahm Emmanuel said?

So it's only politicizing if you directly quote Rahm Emmanuel?

You do realize this doesn't make any sense, correct?

You are going to lose the ability to buy assault rifles and large capacity clips. More background checks will be required and you won't be able to go to gun shows and walk away with all your favorite toys

Guess what? You life will go on and you will not be in any more danger

Pssst! Rightwinger, c'mere I want to let you in on a secret.

ready?

I made it up.:eusa_shhh:

You know the blood's boiling when it's "Barrack Hussein".

You guys are a trip. :lol:

Won't be long before its "Barry".

Love it.

IMO, the rw's deserve this for pushing their ASSSinine agenda over the welfare and safety of Americans of any age.

Twenty children, murdered, multiple bullets in each tiny body and all they do is whine that they want criminals, mentally ill, terrorists (both foreign and domestic) to have free and easy access to combat rifles and high capacity clips.

Tough shit.

Forum List

Back