After almost six days........my electricity just came back on!

After almost six days........my electricity just came back on!

Its a miracle.......I can watch football today after all

Yet, you were posting a mere 2 days ago, as the link below shows.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...d-away-from-sandy-recovery-8.html#post6265986
Fun with electricity and computers.

iPads are great that way
Already addressed.
iPad batteries last 4 days. :)

Google "power inverter"

I worked in the boating/marine industry for 20 years, I know what a power inverter is. Battery to 110 volt. You didn't help your claim with that foolishness.
You lied.
I caught you.
Suck it up.

Google "power inverter"

i LOVE my power inverter!!!! We had a power outage just as our christmas party was about to begin. Hooked that puppy up to the truck....and lit up the tree! It was great!

We only lost power for one night. That night the house was unimaginably quite. I loved it. The biggest issue was we have a well which means without electricity we don't have any pressure. Even the most prepared can be unprepared.

If I were you, I would install and emergency hand pump. Water is very important. I've been reading a lot of doomsday books lately and having a well and not being able to access it, well that's just dumb.

In one of the books they had a generator that operated their well but when they ran out of gas, they were up a creek without the water, that is. Do you need a paddle if there is no water in the creek? :D

Google "power inverter"

I worked in the boating/marine industry for 20 years, I know what a power inverter is. Battery to 110 volt. You didn't help your claim with that foolishness.
You lied.
I caught you.
Suck it up.

:confused:

What the hell is wrong with you.

Silly me for actually knowing what a power inverter is and that it has nothing to do with hell or high water.
Or an ipad.
He lied.
Sorry that confused you, but lying is what rightwinger does, see his user name for a perfect example.

You lied.
I caught you.
Suck it up.

Silly me for actually knowing what a power inverter is and that it has nothing to do with hell or high water.
Or an ipad.
He lied.
Sorry that confused you, but lying is what rightwinger does, see his user name for a perfect example.

:lol: You think people don't have power generators or car chargers...?

You lied.
I caught you.
Suck it up.

Or an ipad.
He lied.

Power Inverters for Dummies

1. Open Trunk
2. Remove Power Inverter and plug into cigarette lighter
3. Turn switch to "on"
4. Plug in cell phones, IPads and rechargeable flashlights
5. Return in 1-2 hours when charged
6. Turn switch on Power Inverter to "off"

It's a good thing that Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio let you have some of their utility crews & equipment.

The U.S. Air Force Reserve's 439th Airlift wing deliivers Arizona Public Service crews and vehicles to Westover Air Reserve Base to assist CL&P in the recovery of Hurricane Sandy.

utf-8BNTI1NTc2XzI3NzA3OTgxOTA2MTA4OF8zNDUzMTg0MTVfbi5qcGc.jpg
Fuck sherriff Joe.

It's a good thing that Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio let you have some of their utility crews & equipment.

The U.S. Air Force Reserve's 439th Airlift wing deliivers Arizona Public Service crews and vehicles to Westover Air Reserve Base to assist CL&P in the recovery of Hurricane Sandy.

utf-8BNTI1NTc2XzI3NzA3OTgxOTA2MTA4OF8zNDUzMTg0MTVfbi5qcGc.jpg
Fuck sherriff Joe.

I concur.

It's amazing how much we depend on the fossil fueled power or nuclear energy grid. People who live in the metropolitan area apartments are conditioned to take basic services for granted while the rural and even suburban population is a bit more independent. We lost our power in the direcho early in the summer but a small generator got our freezer and refrigerator through OK and even powered a fan in the bedroom. We always have water bottles stockpiled and we cooked on the barbie.

I ran on my generator from Monday morning (around 6am) until Thursday...which is about what I expected. Mine is a big one (8.5 kilowatts), it will run everything except my dryer.

Forum List

Back