After all these years they finally fucking got me. Sort of.

DrSporK

Rookie
Nov 15, 2010
The fucking scumbags at the DMV, the police department and the corrupt law judges finally won a major case against me. Fucking pricks.

By major case, I mean a tarffic violation for which points are awarded.

I remember this shit, this fat pig asshole that pulled me over at 6am on a sunday, on a completely empty high way. Yeah I fucking saw him, but I didnt care. I mean who the fuck pulls over someone in a sports car on an empty fucking highway doing under 100? Only the worst fucking scum pig cocksucker in the entire NYPD Highway dept. This cocksucker is such a dick, that according to my buddy at the DMV he has lost less than 5% of his cases lifetime. He had actually pulled me over back when I was in HS, although I doubt he remembers, but I had that shit cleared without going to trial back when this kind of shit could be done.

So I know this guy is a huge dick, so I offered to negotiate with him to give me 4 tickets for illegal windows instead of the speeding. Of course to be a major scumball prick, he does the opposite and takes me to war. Fine, war it was. Now normally I go to the DMV to do my own battles, but for this piece of shit I even hired a lawyer. He dragged this shit for 3 years but ultimately lost. So now they are going to give me 8 points on my license for doing over 31mph. A joke. But anyway, the ticket comes out to someshit like $350 plus $100 for this idiot lawyer which is what I told him he was getting if he lost. Here's the good part; accordig to my buddy in the DMV since the case dragged on for so long, the points will expire as soon as I pay the ticket. So I'll have 0 points anyway. Now here's my favorite part: in 2004, whoever the fuck was the governor of NY wrote in a law that says if you have over 6 points on your license, you have to pay a fee of $100 a year to drive plus an additional $25 for every point over 6. Fucking genius. What a creative fucking way to steal. You get a ticket, you pay a fine. You get points for getting a ticket, you get to pay a fine on the points too. Legalized fucking theft.

I've pretty much committed every driving violation possibe and had been point free for this long. Now they finally got me. Fine. Sometimes you lose. What really pisses me the fuck off is this insanity with the fucking fees. It's unreal. My polic department is shit. My department of transportation is shit. My government is shit. But we need to put up a Mosque ASAP. MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING.

In fact, while im on this topic, lets fucking discuss the department of transportation. it wasn't fucking enough to take two huge streets, where lots of cars pass daily and "renovate" them by completely painting over and closing down 1 lane, creating nothing but congested streets and angry drivers. No. The replacing of stop signs with traffic lights was needed. Fine. But you really fucking out did yourselves when you replaced a sign that says right turn allowed on red, in a spot where there has never been an accident in my life, with a nearly identical sign that reads right turn not allowed on red and put a redlight camera on the pole next to it to catch unsuspecting drivers who have been driving there for 20 fucking years. You fucking criminals. I am going to pray for the deaths of your entire families via the most painful illness known to men.

And my fabulous police department that is on fucking meal whenever I pass by a coffee shop. The great NYPD that is only good for sitting in their cars and writing traffic violations. I love the fact that I have a police station 3 minutes walking distance from my home and my car is vandalized twice in the span of 6 months. Fine, we don't live in a Utopia. What I love even more, however, is when I drive and watch you drive and blab on your cellphone, almost crashing into the car infront of you, then promptly put your lights on and pull him over like it is his fault. Or how I watch you issue me a summons for talking on my cell phone and then pull away while doing the same exact thing you just ticketed me for. You fucking scum, I don't remember the last fucking time one of you assholes went into a gang neighborhood to catch a criminal or give the local drug dealer a beating. No. You sit behind the wheels of your government funded cars, every so often interupting your naps, to issue a ticket to someone who values his life enough not to reach for a gun and put three in your face for being a leech. A leech who has to fill that monthly ticket qouta to stay employed. Kudos.

Lets build a mosque! lets force everyone to use public transportation! lets restore an art musuem. lets open some homeless shelters! And my all time favorite: lets give money to shitty city colleges and pay the tuition of the dumbass future failures who attend them! Jesus christ. People like the SporK may never come to power. It is not probable. There aren't enough intelligent people in this world who would vote for the gifted, the fair, and the rightous...however I vow to one day foil the plans of all scum that walk this earth, for nothing more would be as equally rewarding as watching those who seek to impose their wills on others in a state of suffering and agony. This would be fair. This would please me.

I will seek vengence in the name of The Spork, for I am The Spork, and I am the fucking truth.

Let there be Spork! Let there be light!

-SporK

Oh, my. You didn't get much off your chest, did you? :lol: I would say I feel your pain, but I've never been ticketed for anything. But, yeah, some cops can go over the top sometimes.

Got my first license to drive in Buffalo MANY years ago. Failed the damned test the first time around, but was assured that NOBODY passes the test the first time around - standard operating procedure. The test consisted of parallel parking, stopping at a stop sign, dealing with a stop light, a flashing red light, flashing caution light, a stop-and-go light, yield signs, crossing railroad tracks, executing a u-turn, a three-point turn, city traffic, expressway traffic, and only God remembers what else went into the testing - in other words, it was not a 5 minute test. Passed that sucker the second time around.

Last edited:
The fucking scumbags at the DMV, the police department and the corrupt law judges finally won a major case against me. Fucking pricks.

I remember this shit, this fat pig asshole that pulled me over at 6am on a sunday, on a completely empty high way. Yeah I fucking saw him, but I didnt care. I mean who the fuck pulls over someone in a sports car on an empty fucking highway doing under 100? Only the worst fucking scum pig cocksucker in the entire NYPD Highway dept. This cocksucker is such a dick, that according to my buddy at the DMV he has lost less than 5% of his cases lifetime. He had actually pulled me over back when I was in HS, although I doubt he remembers, but I had that shit cleared without going to trial back when this kind of shit could be done.

So I know this guy is a huge dick, so I offered to negotiate with him to give me 4 tickets for illegal windows instead of the speeding. Of course to be a major scumball prick, he does the opposite and takes me to war. Fine, war it was. Now normally I go to the DMV to do my own battles, but for this piece of shit I even hired a lawyer. He dragged this shit for 3 years but ultimately lost. So now they are going to give me 8 points on my license for doing over 31mph. A joke. But anyway, the ticket comes out to someshit like $350 plus $100 for this idiot lawyer which is what I told him he was getting if he lost. Here's the good part; accordig to my buddy in the DMV since the case dragged on for so long, the points will expire as soon as I pay the ticket. So I'll have 0 points anyway. Now here's my favorite part: in 2004, whoever the fuck was the governor of NY wrote in a law that says if you have over 6 points on your license, you have to pay a fee of $100 a year to drive plus an additional $25 for every point over 6. Fucking genius. What a creative fucking way to steal. You get a ticket, you pay a fine. You get points for getting a ticket, you get to pay a fine on the points too. Legalized fucking theft.

I've pretty much committed every driving violation possibe and had been point free for this long. Now they finally got me. Fine. Sometimes you lose. What really pisses me the fuck off is this insanity with the fucking fees. It's unreal. My polic department is shit. My department of transportation is shit. My government is shit. But we need to put up a Mosque ASAP. MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING.

In fact, while im on this topic, lets fucking discuss the department of transportation. it wasn't fucking enough to take two huge streets, where lots of cars pass daily and "renovate" them by completely painting over and closing down 1 lane, creating nothing but congested streets and angry drivers. No. The replacing of stop signs with traffic lights was needed. Fine. But you really fucking out did yourselves when you replaced a sign that says right turn allowed on red, in a spot where there has never been an accident in my life, with a nearly identical sign that reads right turn not allowed on red and put a redlight camera on the pole next to it to catch unsuspecting drivers who have been driving there for 20 fucking years. You fucking criminals. I am going to pray for the deaths of your entire families via the most painful illness known to men.

And my fabulous police department that is on fucking meal whenever I pass by a coffee shop. The great NYPD that is only good for sitting in their cars and writing traffic violations. I love the fact that I have a police station 3 minutes walking distance from my home and my car is vandalized twice in the span of 6 months. Fine, we don't live in a Utopia. What I love even more, however, is when I drive and watch you drive and blab on your cellphone, almost crashing into the car infront of you, then promptly put your lights on and pull him over like it is his fault. Or how I watch you issue me a summons for talking on my cell phone and then pull away while doing the same exact thing you just ticketed me for. You fucking scum, I don't remember the last fucking time one of you assholes went into a gang neighborhood to catch a criminal or give the local drug dealer a beating. No. You sit behind the wheels of your government funded cars, every so often interupting your naps, to issue a ticket to someone who values his life enough not to reach for a gun and put three in your face for being a leech. A leech who has to fill that monthly ticket qouta to stay employed. Kudos.

Lets build a mosque! lets force everyone to use public transportation! lets restore an art musuem. lets open some homeless shelters! And my all time favorite: lets give money to shitty city colleges and pay the tuition of the dumbass future failures who attend them! Jesus christ. People like the SporK may never come to power. It is not probable. There aren't enough intelligent people in this world who would vote for the gifted, the fair, and the rightous...however I vow to one day foil the plans of all scum that walk this earth, for nothing more would be as equally rewarding as watching those who seek to impose their wills on others in a state of suffering and agony. This would be fair. This would please me.

I will seek vengence in the name of The Spork, for I am The Spork, and I am the fucking truth.

-SporK

You're living proof that stupidity is alive and well.

All this for a traffic ticket where you got caught violating a law? If you had this attitude toward the cop, you might have got tasered.

You have gone beyond drama countess, drama princess, drama queen, you are the Drama Empress!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsUThgpC_rg"]A real Drama Empress[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del

-SporK

Dood.

If you were driving close to 100 on a freeway while being trailed by the police, you asked for it.

Your post just looks like a lame way to brag that you have a speedy sports car.

meltdown11.jpg

:popcorn:

-SporK

If this isn't a violation of someone's God-given Right to Drive, then I don't know what is.

-SporK

Why don't you just read this post to the judge. He will probably see you are right and let you off

Forum List

Back