After 9 months, Trump still hasn't found anything on Obama or Clinton.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump and the GOP want so bad to find something, anything on Obama and even Clinton.

The best Trump could come up with was, get this, "wire tapping". Hilarious.

If Fast and Furious were a thing, Republicans would be working on that. But it isn't so they aren't.

And with Hillary, Trump doesn't being up emails anymore. Why, Oh, I don't know. How about asking everyone in the Trump Administration and his entire family why they don't want to talk about emails?

If after 9 months and nothing is found, nothing will be found.

Face it, compared to Trump, Obama and Clinton are "saints".

• Banned
Trump did find a way to fuck with your head
I'm not the one who demanded: Lock her up!

5097-1503581510-c11e59f00f0359e58c8af7570f8ea3f2.jpg

SCOTUS 8-1 in support of Trumps travel ban.

Obama traded 5 Taliban Commanders for 1 traitor.

The Clinton Foundation won't give away money donated by a serial rapist Weinstein.

Trump and the GOP want so bad to find something, anything on Obama and even Clinton.

If Fast and Furious were a thing, Republicans would be working on that. But it isn't so they aren't.

And with Hillary, Trump doesn't being up emails anymore. Why, Oh, I don't know. How about asking everyone in the Trump Administration and his entire family why they don't want to talk about emails?

You're not paying attention.
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

And in an equal amount of time liberals have not one shred of evidence concerning Trumps "Collusion."
Those who don't partake of the Kool-Aid daily rather think that compared to Barry and Hillary, Trump is the one looking more saintly.

Where have you been hiding, under a rock?

Forum List

Back