After 50 Years, the Press Is Still Whitewashing Chappaquiddick

Numerous democrats were parroting the WMD lies too.....In fact, they were saying the same things when Bubba Clintoon was in charge.

Get the plank out of your eye, chump.
It's more of a railroad tie than a mere plank. Every day the left sinks lower than you thought possible.

View attachment 270110

Just think of the media as a branch of the DNC and it all makes sense.

Leave the dead alone! Of course you won't because there is something very wrong with you (like food long passed their editable date).

The alleged cop tells others to not investigate the obvious criminal acts, because it involves a member of his team.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Tissue? Simply because I mock you at all opportunities (that is, all of you posts) there is no need to react angrily, sulk a bit and learn you are as welcome here as a turd in punch bowl.
This from the sociopathic douchebag who has the nerve to call others "callous".

Fucking disgrace.

"sociopathic douchebag"? I have empathy and you don't. Methinks transference is at work here.

How long have they been whitewashing our search for WMDs that weren`t there? 20,000+ dead and wounded and some idiots want to prosecute a dead Kennedy. Great priorities!

Numerous democrats were parroting the WMD lies too.....In fact, they were saying the same things when Bubba Clintoon was in charge.

Get the plank out of your eye, chump.

And yet Bush II and The DICK Cheney invaded Iraq in a war of choice. "Bubba Contoon" (very childish, but given the source not unexpected) didn't invade Iraq:

"As of June 29, 2016, according to the U.S. Department of the defense casualty website, there were 4,424 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,952 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of the Iraq War.

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia

Yes you are. You said Kennedy's car 'ran off a bridge', when in fact Shitface Drunken Teddy drove it off a bridge.
I can't let this once in a lifetime opportunity to defend "Assfuck" Dave go by because I never have before and probably never will again agree with him, but he is laying proper blame at the feet of that fat bar sponge, Teddy Kennedy.

And his information, that Mary Joe Kopechnie was carrying the demon seed of Teddy in utero, is something I never heard before. So I owe him that.

And that is even more reason why fat Teddy, probably the worst member of the Senate ever, is even more of a vile, worthless, depraved waste of skin then I ever suspected before.

He is at the epicenter of so many unbelievably wicked harmful to America actions it's difficult to believe (he's chiefly responsible for our present day immigration disaster after he helped
"reform" it and he actually colluded with the Soviet Union in an attempt to defeat Ronald Reagan in '84, I think).

I wish I could personally slap every idiot in Ass-achusetts that voted for fat Teddy but that's not possible and would do no good now. But Assfuck Dave...you got one right! Praise the Lord!

Yes you are. You said Kennedy's car 'ran off a bridge', when in fact Shitface Drunken Teddy drove it off a bridge.
I can't let this once in a lifetime opportunity to defend "Assfuck" Dave go by because I never have before and probably never will again agree with him, but he is laying proper blame at the feet of that fat bar sponge, Teddy Kennedy.

And his information, that Mary Joe Kopechnie was carrying the demon seed of Teddy in utero, is something I never heard before. So I owe him that.

And that is even more reason why fat Teddy, probably the worst member of the Senate ever, is even more of a vile, worthless, depraved waste of skin then I ever suspected before.

He is at the epicenter of so many unbelievably wicked harmful to America actions it's difficult to believe (he's chiefly responsible for our present day immigration disaster after he helped
"reform" it and he actually colluded with the Soviet Union in an attempt to defeat Ronald Reagan in '84, I think).

I wish I could personally slap every idiot in Ass-achusetts that voted for fat Teddy but that's not possible and would do no good now. But Assfuck Dave...you got one right! Praise the Lord!
How many people voted for George Bush when they knew he had already killed over a thousand of our soldiers with lies about WMDs?

How many people voted for George Bush when they knew he had already killed over a thousand of our soldiers with lies about WMDs?
Start a thread about it, dimwit! How am I supposed to know what Bush voters did and did not know about WMDs in Iraq?
Thanks for thinking I might be omniscient, though.

I'm not derailing this thread for you, lefty.

View attachment 270110

Just think of the media as a branch of the DNC and it all makes sense.

You dont hear much about their great hero's, JFK philandering and perversion either.
Kennedy’s destroyed anyone who dared tarnish their acts.
3 of those Kennedy`s died in service to their country dumbass.
Hitler died in the service of his country too.
So what’s your point again?

Forum List

Back