AFSCME: "Rebublicans Voted to Layoff Hundreds of Thousands of Americans."

AFSCME - New AFSCME TV, Radio and Web Ads Highlight November Choice

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

WHILE DEMOCRATS PUSHED THROUGH A JOBS BILL THAT KEPT THE DOORS OPEN AT LOCAL SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS AND SENIOR CENTERS, REPUBLICANS VOTED TO LAY OFF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

---

As if Thumb Fartmann's show isn't Dishonest enough, it's got to be Funded with that Bullshit?...

Does ANY Honest Person, Liberal or otherwise, Seriously Believe that Claim?...

:)

peace...

Republicans want to bring down this president no matter the cost. They just hate him. They don't understand that most minorities aren't going to forget how this political party treated the first black president.
They say they don't like his policies, but when it comes to "specifics", can't name any. Just broad sound bytes and word clusters.

I Thought he was Irish?...

Isn't this his Mother:

obama_stepfather.jpg

And before Ravis comes in here Frothing... rdean injected Race into this.

peace...

Who's that Baby?...

peace...

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

WHILE DEMOCRATS PUSHED THROUGH A JOBS BILL THAT KEPT THE DOORS OPEN AT LOCAL SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS AND SENIOR CENTERS, REPUBLICANS VOTED TO LAY OFF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

---

As if Thumb Fartmann's show isn't Dishonest enough, it's got to be Funded with that Bullshit?...

peace...

You people never cease to amaze with the levels of Disingenuous BS you are willing to sink to.

Sure lets just keep sending the states more and more money so they NEVER have to adjust their Budgets to something sustainable.

Fools.

i think it's quaint that you think there's a difference between a republican and a democrat.

stupid, but quaint.

Sure, because the REPUBLICans would have Assisted ObamaCare had they been in Control of Congress... :cuckoo:

Not Dimes Difference, eh?...

There's this thing, of the... It's called Reality...

There are 535 Elected in the House and Senate from Nancy Pelosi to Ron Paul and a President who Represents 300,000,000...

Within that Reality, there is Compromise that Reflects a Diverse Population.

It can be no other way... Not in a Democratically Elected Representative Republic... If you can keep it!

peace...

So we can not do better than a compromise, that is failing to lower costs. Will costs way more than we were told, and is opposed by 60% of those 300 million you speak of.

Bullshit.

The Democrats were unwilling to compromise, or even listen to what republicans had to say about it. Several Republican Amendments to the bill were dismissed by the dems.

This bill is not a compromise. It is an almost entirely Partisan Democrat Creation.

Please do learn to stick to the facts.

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...
November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

August 23, 2010
RUSH:* I happen to live in reality.* The name of my city is Literalville.* And it makes a lot of people uncomfortable.* You would not believe -- in fact, this is an interesting thing -- you would not believe the communication challenges I have with certain people because I'm a literalist.* I believe what people say.* When they say it, I think they mean it.* The biggest challenge I have is to learn when somebody doesn't really mean what they're saying 'cause I don't say something I don't mean.* I live in Literalville.*

i think it's quaint that you think there's a difference between a republican and a democrat.

stupid, but quaint.

Sure, because the REPUBLICans would have Assisted ObamaCare had they been in Control of Congress... :cuckoo:

There are 535 Elected in the House and Senate from Nancy Pelosi to Ron Paul and a President who Represents 300,000,000...

It can be no other way... Not in a Democratically Elected Representative Republic... If you can keep it!

peace...

So we can not do better than a compromise, that is failing to lower costs. Will costs way more than we were told, and is opposed by 60% of those 300 million you speak of.

Bullshit.

The Democrats were unwilling to compromise, or even listen to what republicans had to say about it. Several Republican Amendments to the bill were dismissed by the dems.

This bill is not a compromise. It is an almost entirely Partisan Democrat Creation.

You Missed what I was saying...

Obviously the REPUBLICans would NOT and do NOT Support Obamacare...

Read it again... I was Illustrating a Point for del who is one of the many "they are all the same" Whiners here who will NEVER Affect Change on this System from the Sidelines Crying.

peace...

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...
November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

August 23, 2010
RUSH:* I happen to live in reality.* The name of my city is Literalville.* And it makes a lot of people uncomfortable.* You would not believe -- in fact, this is an interesting thing -- you would not believe the communication challenges I have with certain people because I'm a literalist.* I believe what people say.* When they say it, I think they mean it.* The biggest challenge I have is to learn when somebody doesn't really mean what they're saying 'cause I don't say something I don't mean.* I live in Literalville.*

Are you Comparing Rush being a Smartass and out of Context to the Union Ad?...

Try again.

The Union is Deliberately Lying in that Ad... Their Constinuents will Ignorantly Believe it.

peace...

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...

You are SUCH a tool! Democrats pull the same stunt every time states should face up to their budget waste and tighten their belts just like every private citizen must do. State budgets are jammed packed full of discretionary and wasteful spending. So when they start coming up short on funds, what do Democrats ALWAYS insist must be put first on the chopping block? CRITICAL SERVICES and NECESSARY SERVICES! Never once do they suggest the discretionary and wasteful spending be chopped. And they do for dodos like YOU who really do think that chopping fire, police and teaching jobs are top of the list to be cut from the budget. Which legitimately calls into question your critical thinking skills and only proves how easily manipulated people like you are -led around like the cows you prove yourselves to be over and over!

Oh sure, when times are tough in my house the first things I cut from my budget is electricity and gas so I can keep my entertainment budget intact. Forcing states to cut the fat from their budgets instead of falling for this same old BULLSHIT stunt from Democrats of pretending in any financial crunch it is critical services we must sacrifice first is a PLOY. And it is specifically done to manipulate people like YOU to stop any squealing about increased taxes or the continuation of the expansion of our deficit with nonstop spending that they LIE to you is needed in order to keep firemen, police and teachers. The day Democrats say first up on the chopping is that planned museum dedicated to the 230 different strains of boll weevil instead of trying to manipulate us all by insisting it is cops and firemen who must lose their jobs first, is the day I MIGHT be able to scrounge up even a flotsam measure of respect for them. Which would be a massive increase over the level of respect I have for them now. And let's think about it -even if ANY existing jobs had to be cut, are Democrats REALLY stupid enough to cut police and fire before eliminating a few paper pushers in state government first? ROFL Of course they are. Telling people that some government paper pusher is going to lose their job unless taxes are raised or billions more we don't have must be spent just doesn't carry the same kind of drama and can't whip up that same kind of faux crisis Democrats always pretend is going on unless taxes are raised or more money we don't have isn't spent.

Democrats sure know how to play you like a fiddle, don't they?

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...

You are SUCH a tool! Democrats pull the same stunt every time states should face up to their budget waste and tighten their belts just like every private citizen must do. State budgets are jammed packed full of discretionary and wasteful spending. So when they start coming up short on funds, what do Democrats ALWAYS insist must be put first on the chopping block? CRITICAL SERVICES and NECESSARY SERVICES! Never once do they suggest the discretionary and wasteful spending be chopped. And they do for dodos like YOU who really do think that chopping fire, police and teaching jobs are top of the list to be cut from the budget. Which legitimately calls into question your critical thinking skills and only proves how easily manipulated people like you are -led around like the cows you prove yourselves to be over and over!

Oh sure, when times are tough in my house the first things I cut from my budget is electricity and gas so I can keep my entertainment budget intact. Forcing states to cut the fat from their budgets instead of falling for this same old BULLSHIT stunt from Democrats of pretending in any financial crunch it is critical services we must sacrifice first is a PLOY. And it is specifically done to manipulate people like YOU to stop any squealing about increased taxes or the continuation of the expansion of our deficit with nonstop spending that they LIE to you is needed in order to keep firemen, police and teachers. The day Democrats say first up on the chopping is that planned museum dedicated to the 230 different strains of boll weevil instead of trying to manipulate us all by insisting it is cops and firemen who must lose their jobs first, is the day I MIGHT be able to scrounge up even a flotsam measure of respect for them. Which would be a massive increase over the level of respect I have for them now. And let's think about it -even if ANY existing jobs had to be cut, are Democrats REALLY stupid enough to cut police and fire before eliminating a few paper pushers in state government first? ROFL Of course they are. Telling people that some government paper pusher is going to lose their job unless taxes are raised or billions more we don't have must be spent just doesn't carry the same kind of drama and can't whip up that same kind of faux crisis Democrats always pretend is going on unless taxes are raised or more money we don't have isn't spent.

Democrats sure know how to play you like a fiddle, don't they?

What in the FUCK are YOU Talking about?... You on the same Shit the other Dingleberry is?... :rofl:

peace...

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...
November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

August 23, 2010

Try again.

The Union is Deliberately Lying in that Ad... Their Constinuents will Ignorantly Believe it.

peace...

Then point out the "lie" in the ad.

Hint: there isn't one.

Rhetoric is never the whole truth, but never a lie either.

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...
November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

August 23, 2010

Try again.

peace...
Your MessiahRushie is the voice of the GOP. Keeping UE as high as possible has been the GOP tactic to regain power, he is merely stating the planned GOP policy following the election.
You know it, and I know it.

July 7, 2010
RUSH: Wait a minute. Why don't you blame Steele? I mean, the whole point of the RNC is fundraising. The RNC chairman is not a media star and he's not a pundit. He's supposed to be a fundraiser. He doesn't speak to policy and so forth. He's not technically or even in theory the leader of the party. That's me.

Last edited:

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...

No dumb-ass...they voted down another stimulus pork spending bill intended purely to help unions. Yet another bill using.....get this....money they borrowed from the Stimulus Bill. Money they borrowed in the first place.

I'm sick of you people coming up with this bullshit when Obama has caused the loss of over 8 million jobs himself.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...

No dumb-ass...they voted down another stimulus pork spending bill intended purely to help unions. Yet another bill using.....get this....money they borrowed from the Stimulus Bill. Money they borrowed in the first place.

I'm sick of you people coming up with this bullshit when Obama has caused the loss of over 8 million jobs himself.

Who are you Directing that at?...

peace...

REPUBLICANS VOTED TO LAY OFF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

A Vote is a Substantive thing...

Link where they Voted to Lay Off Hundreds of Thousands...

Otherwise, it's a Lie.

peace...

If they voted against a bill that would have (supposedly) paid hundreds of thousands of workers (among other things I'm sure), then it's at least partially factually correct.

It's the same as "Obama voted to kill babies that survive an abortion" or "Democrats voted against funding the troops in Iraq"

They're not lies, just not the whole truth.

REPUBLICANS VOTED TO LAY OFF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

A Vote is a Substantive thing...

Link where they Voted to Lay Off Hundreds of Thousands...

Otherwise, it's a Lie.

peace...

If they voted against a bill that would have (supposedly) paid hundreds of thousands of workers (among other things I'm sure), then it's at least partially factually correct.

It's the same as "Obama voted to kill babies that survive an abortion" or "Democrats voted against funding the troops in Iraq"

They're not lies, just not the whole truth.

Nope... It's not. Words mean things, and the Largest Public Employee Union in the Country should be Called out for that Lie.

There was NO VOTE EVER to Lay Off Workers.

Fucking Idiots and the Idiots who Excuse them.

peace...

Ad text:

IT’S PRETTY SIMPLE.

---

peace...

Actually the need for this jobs bill was a direct result of Federal funding that was cut of by the Obama administration.

stupid, but quaint.

There are enormous differences between Republicans (90% white and mostly Christian) and Democrats (everyone else - a party of coalitions). It's absolutely ludicrous to compare them.

whatever, dude.

i only read 6% of the words in your posts

carry on

How quickly you reached the upper limit of your meager ability to "comprehend". At least you went farther than most give you credit for.

stupid, but quaint.

peace...

Bullshit.

Facts? It was Democrats who were unwilling to compromise? Do you eat with that mouth?

Forum List

Back