Afro-american/bi-racial/mulit-racial

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
AFRO-AMERICAN/BI-RACIAL/MULIT-RACIAL

WHATEVER.

. Doesn’t matter what Obama is but who he is. There are no more Afro-American that are full blood Africans thanks to the slave master who took the African slave woman whenever he wanted to and then took his daughters to bed that he had fathered by her.

White people want to put labels on Afro- Americans and Afro-Americans are mixed with every race of people in this country, Irish, English, German, Jewish, Hispanic, and Native American, etc. My grand-children are muliti-racial, and they consider themselves all of the above and if there is no box to check they create one.

Blacks are not hung up on what race they are, white people are and sometimes they cannot distinguish whether some are black or white. I am Native American raised by a black family and I am black through and through. My children are Native American and Puerto Rican (black) and they are black. Go figure. All aspects of our lives are black and we don’t have an identify problem because what race we are don’t determine who we are.
When Afro-Americans have family gatherings, it looks like they are the United Nations.
I don’t even know another Native American and do not feel I need to know one to complete who I am. I have been told that my father is Irish and French. I don’t know and I do not care.

Afro-Americans are the best of all races because they are of all races.

Afro-Americans are not a race.

They are a Breed

They were breed for specific jobs in the Americas

And you were bred to show the rest of us that douschebags still exist.

As far as the rest of this, I'm also a multi-racial person and both sides of my family firmly believe that we are the next step for mankind

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And you were bred to show the rest of us that douschebags still exist.

As far as the rest of this, I'm also a multi-racial person and both sides of my family firmly believe that we are the next step for mankind
Please don't take offence at me for my statement.

I am not a racist. But what I said is historically accurate.

Africans were brought to this country for specific kinds of labor. They were bred to end up with workers who were a certain height, size, and strength.

Many also have the slave owners blood in their veins.

I know many Africans. My wife is an African.

Sudanese people have a certain look. Somalis have a different look. So do Kenyans, etc.

I can easily tell them apart.

Believe me, African Americans do not resemble people of any tribe that I am aware of.

Yes they are mainly of the Black race. But they are different than any native African.

African Americans are in reality our their own tribe.

I'm about as white as they come so usually no one wants to hear my opinion because I come from the privileged class... LOL. I don't know when it happened that if you're white you had everything handed to you, I can't remember that ever happening. I grew up pretty poor in rural Kansas. I'm not complaining, just saying it's not like I don't know what going without is like. My family actually depended on hunting to help see us through winter with food and stuff like that. So, that said....

I don't understand what African American or Afro American means or which one is right to use. I prefer the term black because it makes more sense to me and it's what the people I grew up with used (well, not exclusively but I don't use that other word and never have). I've never met a black person that had even visited Africa. And what about a white person from Africa that becomes a US citizen... are they an African American? It's just confusing in a way white or black isn't.

I don't think there's a best race. I think that's a very scary way to view the world. I try to be kind, respectful and accepting of all people from all cultures.

AFRO-AMERICAN/BI-RACIAL/MULIT-RACIAL

WHATEVER.

. Doesn’t matter what Obama is but who he is. There are no more Afro-American that are full blood Africans thanks to the slave master who took the African slave woman whenever he wanted to and then took his daughters to bed that he had fathered by her.

White people want to put labels on Afro- Americans and Afro-Americans are mixed with every race of people in this country, Irish, English, German, Jewish, Hispanic, and Native American, etc. My grand-children are muliti-racial, and they consider themselves all of the above and if there is no box to check they create one.

Blacks are not hung up on what race they are, white people are and sometimes they cannot distinguish whether some are black or white. I am Native American raised by a black family and I am black through and through. My children are Native American and Puerto Rican (black) and they are black. Go figure. All aspects of our lives are black and we don’t have an identify problem because what race we are don’t determine who we are.
When Afro-Americans have family gatherings, it looks like they are the United Nations.
I don’t even know another Native American and do not feel I need to know one to complete who I am. I have been told that my father is Irish and French. I don’t know and I do not care.

Afro-Americans are the best of all races because they are of all races.

Mutts rule, dude.

Mulatto One parent who is black and the other is white.

Quadroon is someone of one-quarter black ancestry or of one-quarter white ancestry. A quadroon has a biracial (mulatto) parent (black and white) and one white or black parent.

Octoroon means a person of fourth-generation black ancestry. Genealogically, it means one-eighth black. Typically an Octoroon has one great-grandparent who is of full African descent and seven great-grandparents who are not.

Quintroon is a rarely used term that means a person of fifth-generation black ancestry. A quintroon has one parent who is an octoroon and one white parent. Hexadecaroon meaning one-sixteenth black, is an even less common term for the same ethnic mix. Mestee was also used for a person with less than one-eighth black ancestry.

Let me start by not saying Im not racist ...

Afro American ... why?

Im Irish/American, but refer to myself as an American and proud to be.

Im considered White so why cant a person of color be called and referred to as Black?Red?Yellow?
So why is obama an Afro American? Hes more white than he is black, born and raised in America by white grandparents and educated in predominately white bred schools (See no issue with me using white). I didnt have to use Jewish American/MexicanAmerican/GermanAmerican etc and the list goes on.
The bottom line is you came to this country or stay in this country for prosperity or to escape yours. If you become an American citizen thats it ... your American.

Like Hale Berry she is half white and now has a baby with a white guy so that child is less black than her, but an American!!! Im sure its called afro american ...

I cant call and get a welcome message with out the option for spanish ... you came here to escape your country so conform to the Americas not the other way around.

My kids will be the minority before they die. Im sorry if it offends, but statistics show that white people are not having as many children any longer (you know the old irish/catholic families) because they simply cant afford it! However the other races continue to reproduce with most taxing the welfare system and then asking for more or simply living illegally and taxing the sytem that they dont contribute to.

So if afro americans are the best then why do they need everything handed to them. Why do they have to segregate themselves with BET, NAACP, AACF and others? Why do they try being who they aren't your head is nappy so why the white doo? Why when its handed they abuse it ... Vick,Plexico,Tyson,tupac,bigge and the list goes on? Why are the prisons filled with them .. oh thats right we forced them there.

Enough is enough ... with the politically correct bullshit. Or I want a shamrock on everything with everyone talking with a brogue.

To say there should be no distinction among the races is absurd. There is the White race, the Asian race, the Indian Race, and the original Black race. I am Black,African American.
I may have whites infiltrating my race some were down the line. Some form of Rape, by a White slave master.It is nothing to be proud of, or to feel that they will accept you or me.
I feel the beauty lies in the separateness, and the differences among the races.I don't believe in intermarriage with Whites or any other Race. I feel the Black race, should maintain its blackness,as black genes are dominant anyway.I am not anti White or a racists, I just feel Blacks have nothing to gain by mixing their genes with other races, when we are the oringinal race that was created in Africa millions of years ago by God,
who is Black by the way.

To say there should be no distinction among the races is absurd. There is the White race, the Asian race, the Indian Race, and the original Black race. I am Black,African American.
I may have whites infiltrating my race some were down the line. Some form of Rape, by a White slave master.It is nothing to be proud of, or to feel that they will accept you or me.
I feel the beauty lies in the separateness, and the differences among the races.I don't believe in intermarriage with Whites or any other Race. I feel the Black race, should maintain its blackness,as black genes are dominant anyway.I am not anti White or a racists, I just feel Blacks have nothing to gain by mixing their genes with other races, when we are the oringinal race that was created in Africa millions of years ago by God,
who is Black by the way.

I have a feeling you would have quite a few problems if you read a post from a white person who said the exact same thing you did, substituting 'white' where you wrote 'black.'

Ignorance abounds in all races, it seems.

We are *NOT* biracial, nor multi-racial, we are predominately of African ancestry with minor fusions of European ancestry and even more minute infusions of Native American ancestry. Mr Bass' mother has a Native American mother and so-called "mulatto" father[he's black], but she considers herself black. White people, some, like to pretend they're more pure and everyone else is mixed up as if being more "pure" is somehow better.

Last edited:
So why is obama an Afro American? Hes more white than he is black, born and raised in America by white grandparents and educated in predominately white bred schools (See no issue with me using white).

I have a good friend who is half white, and half black. I asked him once how he decided to be "black," when he's half and half. He told me, "I didn't decide...other people did, based on the fact that I look black."

I think that's the truth.

I have a good friend who is half white, and half black. I asked him once how he decided to be "black," when he's half and half. He told me, "I didn't decide...other people did, based on the fact that I look black."

I think that's the truth.

Thats not always totally true, most black Americans consider anyone of African ancestry to be black if that said person considers her/himself black. If that person does not, most black Americans will no consider that person black but will acknowledge that the said person has some black ancestry.

Thats not always totally true, most black Americans consider anyone of African ancestry to be black if that said person considers her/himself black. If that person does not, most black Americans will no consider that person black but will acknowledge that the said person has some black ancestry.

And if a half black person wishes to affirm that part of themselves that is white, you'll call them "high yella". ;) Right?

Forum List

Back