African's Find Cure For Lesbians

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Lesbians living in South Africa are being raped by men who believe it will 'cure' them of their sexual orientation, a report has revealed.

Women are reporting a rising tide of brutal homophobic attacks and murders and the widespread use of 'corrective' rape as a form of punishment.

The report, commissioned by international NGO ActionAid, called for South Africa's criminal justice system to recognise the rapes as hate crimes as police are reportedly failing to take action over the spiralling violence.

South African men are 'raping women to cure them of being lesbians' | Mail Online

I wonder if it really does "cure" them??? :doubt:

God Damn Butch Dyk weirdos can't really be cured. You got to just tie them to a stake
and roast them alive.!!Queer demons!!:eek:

On another thread I called you an idiot. I'm considering other reasons for your hateful posts, not that I consider you might be dull normal or better, but an idot maybe a bit too extreme.
Such hate is most likely a result of trauma, and I suspect you were molested as a child or a tween - and never received counseling. I suspect you both enjoyed it and were repulsed by it, creating conflict which is now eating you alive. Rather than spread hate and expose your inner conflicts to the world, give therapy a try. You may feel better and appear to be less a fool and more the victim I suspect you are.

I wonder if it really does "cure" them??? :doubt:

God Damn Butch Dyk weirdos can't really be cured. You got to just tie them to a stake
and roast them alive.!!Queer demons!!:eek:

On another thread I called you an idiot. I'm considering other reasons for your hateful posts, not that I consider you might be dull normal or better, but an idot maybe a bit too extreme.
Such hate is most likely a result of trauma, and I suspect you were molested as a child or a tween - and never received counseling. I suspect you both enjoyed it and were repulsed by it, creating conflict which is now eating you alive. Rather than spread hate and expose your inner conflicts to the world, give therapy a try. You may feel better and appear to be less a fool and more the victim I suspect you are.

People who love and support Sodomy must be removed from the surface of the Earth.
Try your Sodomy psychoanalysis on someone else. God will have final vengence with people like you.

Forum List

Back