African migrant hunger strike response to Israel's expulsion

Why do Jewish immigrants from Europe, have the right to displace the Arab majority?

For the same reason the Arabs had the right to displace the prior peoples through colonization, invasion and conquest?

This is 2018, most people no longer see land theft, oppression, and mass murder of a majority population of the land as acceptable.

Yeah, only after it has been properly cleansed of original inhabitants, and as long as You Yourself are parking Your Polish ass on that Native American land.

Why do Jewish immigrants from Europe, have the right to displace the Arab majority?

For the same reason the Arabs had the right to displace the prior peoples through colonization, invasion and conquest?

This is 2018, most people no longer see land theft, oppression, and mass murder of a majority population of the land as acceptable.

Yeah, only after it has been properly cleansed of original inhabitants, and as long as You Yourself are parking Your Polish ass on that Native American land.

Do Native Americans have the right to ethnic cleanse White Americans, today, just because they lived before us?

Do Native Americans have the right to ethnic cleanse White Americans, today, just because they lived before us?

Well I'd like to see Your reaction when they come to Your door ,
with a post You wrote about giving lands back.

Then I'd like to see Your reaction when Turkey comes claiming Your grandma house in Poland in the name of Muslim unity.

Well I'd like to see Your reaction when they come with a post You wrote about giving lands back.

Why do you think it's okay to steal Palestinian lands?

I actually support expanding Native American lands, into little nations with total sovereignty.

Well I'd like to see Your reaction when they come with a post You wrote about giving lands back.

I actually support expanding Native American lands, into little nations with total sovereignty.

That You think it's ok to steal Russian land and to park Your Polish ass on Native American lands, while judging people who live on lands bearing their name.

..still doesn't mean You and the Israelis are in the same category.

Last edited:
:11_2_1043:
With no jobs skills, no employment prospects and no ambition, he spends his state welfare benefits on cheap vodka and stolen WiFi.

Projecting moron, thinks he knows everything, but knows nothing.

I come from a household worth 1.4 million, and am between jobs right now, I began to despise my Italian bosses, so I quit.

Italians, Jews basically the same people, greedy, materialistic, unfriendly, fussy, feral,and just plain unpleasant.

You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

Zionists are ignorant, therefor you are ignorant.

Polish people are Antisemetic, ignorant, and hate those who are far more accomplished then they are. Therefore you are Antisemetic. Full of Hate, unaccomplished, and unemployed.

Jews don't even get why they're hated in this World.

Jews are actually some of the most stupid people I've ever seen.

You are still an ignorant unemployed Pollack who was born to set fires and to hate

Cool. I do too. Couple questions:

1. What happens to the Europeans living on those little nations? Do they stay or do they go?
2. What happens to the First Nations peoples who live outside those little nations?
3. Who gets to control the sacred spaces of the First Nations peoples?
4. What happens if the First Nations peoples build a wall?
5. What happens if the Europeans start building illegal homes in the First Nations territory?
6 What happens if the Europeans start violent riots to prevent the First Nations from forming sovereignty?
7. What happens if a war breaks out?

What "stolen Pal'istanian land" would that be?

I come from a household worth 1.4 million, and am between jobs right now, I began to despise my Italian bosses, so I quit.

Italians, Jews basically the same people, greedy, materialistic, unfriendly, fussy, feral,and just plain unpleasant.

You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

Polish people are Antisemetic, ignorant, and hate those who are far more accomplished then they are. Therefore you are Antisemetic. Full of Hate, unaccomplished, and unemployed.

You are still an ignorant unemployed Pollack who was born to set fires and to hate

That You think it's ok to steal Russian land and to park Your Polish ass on Native American lands, while judging people who live on lands bearing their name.

..still doesn't mean You and the Israelis are in the same category.

Jews displaced Palestinians, nothing can make that right, only in the criminal minds of Zionists.

You Zionists are beyond ignorant, and you don't even see it.

Cool. I do too. Couple questions:

1. What happens to the Europeans living on those little nations? Do they stay or do they go?
2. What happens to the First Nations peoples who live outside those little nations?
3. Who gets to control the sacred spaces of the First Nations peoples?
4. What happens if the First Nations peoples build a wall?
5. What happens if the Europeans start building illegal homes in the First Nations territory?
6 What happens if the Europeans start violent riots to prevent the First Nations from forming sovereignty?
7. What happens if a war breaks out?

Look, like what Jews did to Palestinian is wrong, what Western Europeans did to Native Americans is also wrong.

Look, like what Jews did to Palestinian is wrong, what Western Europeans did to Native Americans is also wrong.

If you can understand that the First Nations peoples were wronged -- then you can understand that the Jewish people were wronged. Its not rocket science.

If you can understand that the First Nations peoples were wronged -- then you can understand that the Jewish people were wronged. Its not rocket science.

More like Jewish people are wrong, a minority has no right to impose it's self on the majority.

Jews aren't like Native Americans, but like Hispanics.

Hispanics are only part Native American, like Jews are only part Jewish.

Furthermore Hispanics are recent immigrants think it's their right to take the whole of the U.S.A because of that, and displace the White American majority.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back