African Kin Seek obama’s Help

I think it paints him in a damn good light. He's not doling out favors. I know that's a hard concept for you Republicans to wrap your heads around...

How is not helping his family out painting him in a good light? I doubt his family thinks that. Lets ask his aunt, you know the one that got deported or ask his brother George who lives on less than a dollar a month.

Didn't read the article, did you moron?

Yes I read it. So tell me how much money has Obama sent to his African family?

And you call me a moron?!?! That's funny shit there!!

Over 30 grand. And you?

I was asking for %, not dollar amount but sounds like a good amount.

I didn't "make" any money last year due to the fact I didn't have a job. I have one now though, still waiting to get my first paycheck. :lol:

Though I will say that in the past, whenever I had like $10 or $5 or whatever in my wallet and I see a homeless person or someone collecting for a fund that I try to give whatever I can. Every little bit helps.

I have not yet lost my faith that those people deserve it or are not trying to scam me.

Over 30 grand. And you?

I was asking for %, not dollar amount but sounds like a good amount.

I didn't "make" any money last year due to the fact I didn't have a job. I have one now though, still waiting to get my first paycheck. :lol:

Though I will say that in the past, whenever I had like $10 or $5 or whatever in my wallet and I see a homeless person or someone collecting for a fund that I try to give whatever I can. Every little bit helps.

I have not yet lost my faith that those people deserve it or are not trying to scam me.

I don't have my tax papers at hand but I do know it was close to 20 percent of my salary, I make 165 a year, not including the earnings my ranch brought in.

I don't have my tax papers at hand but I do know it was close to 20 percent of my salary, I make 165 a year, not including the earnings my ranch brought in.

Well good for you, I'm going to rep you for that. Especially since you are one of those who practice what you preach on here for this subject at least. :clap2:

And?

What would you be braying about if he WERE to do so?

Why not comment on the story... afraid it paints your messiah in a bad light?
I think it paints him in a damn good light. He's not doling out favors. I know that's a hard concept for you Republicans to wrap your heads around...

Helping your own family is 'doling out favors'? Seriously? :lol:

And you obviously stuck your head in the sand and just continue to pretend that he could have helped them with his OWN money, not having anything to do with his public sevice what so ever. Reality and facts are tough to deal with, aren't they?

And?

What would you be braying about if he WERE to do so?

He doesn't have his own funds to help them with? Why are you assuming he'd use tax payer dollars to do it?
Gee, I don't know what gave me the idea that he was refusing to pull strings to get our government to send money to Kenya.

Oh wait. Now I remember. The fucking article in the fucking OP.

“There are still those who are waiting for him to send millions,’’ said Nicholas Rajula, a Kogelo businessman.

But what is missing is a direct infusion of cash from Obama or the US government, say local residents and members of the extended Obama family, some of whom say they have relayed funding requests through e-mails and letters to Washington. That expectation might come as a surprise in the United States, where such gifts are not an obligation and Obama is not considered a particularly wealthy man. But in Kenya, where politicians are often judged by how much financial help they funnel to family and tribe, the lack of cash donations from the president has caused some consternation.

“Americans are different than us,’’ he said. “Us, we believe in handouts. But Americans don’t help individuals. Still, we stand to gain a lot from the presidency. Those of us who are clever, we will gain.’’

Again, where is his personal help? Why hasn't he used his own money to help them out? The better question is why you feel the need to obfuscate and defend him to begin with? The man has apparently turned his back on his family, not a very nice thing to do.

“There is no money that comes from his pocket,’’ Rajula said.

Maybe a conservative organization could help. They are usually more generous with their money.

Ain't that the truth. While the liberals talk about helping the less fortunate, conservatives actually make the effort. I will say this about liberals, they are very genrerous with other peoples money.

“There is no money that comes from his pocket,’’ Rajula said.

Maybe a conservative organization could help. They are usually more generous with their money.

Ain't that the truth. While the liberals talk about helping the less fortunate, conservatives actually make the effort. I will say this about liberals, they are very genrerous with other peoples money.

It's an extremely odd conundrum about liberals. They don't bitch about being FORCED to give up their money in the form of higher taxes and income redistribution, but ask them to WILLINGLY dig in their wallet and hand over some of their walking around green and you can go fuck yourself.

Just another example of how fucked up the liberal brain is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back