African Immigrants To America Double Every Decade

yes you are ...

No, headcase. Don't forget to bite down on the rubber mouthpiece when they attach the electrodes.....

Lmao...uncle terrie...I dont have any mouth piece. they're no electrodes..lol... I dont require any shock therapy...lol...ura funny guy uncle terrie.
And illegal as all hell, huh? Or are you just an enter prater FOR the illegals you employ?

let everybody in. Isnt that what you want? I dont know...all youve done is spam...no facts...so, I have to come to the conclusion your for all Immigration. Hey if im wrong..straighten me out right now, k?

lemme ask you something uncle terrie. What are the two things that happen when you flood a healthy job market with potential employees that will work for ,less than half the wages and bennies? lol...it doesnt even matter if they're illegal!

See? Slavery must not have been that bad, now, Africans are coming here willingly to work for slave wages.

IOW bringing in poor immigrant's creates a budget line item. How are you gonna pay your bills when you are already in debt to the tune of 17.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.

Print more money and then pay interest on that too.

Just rename Africa the United States of Africa, and all the porch monkeys will be so confused they'll think that they're already here and stay put.

Forum List

Back