African Americans that could possibly lurk here: Ebola targets the areas that you were sold

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
Ok. I know anything from a white person discussing slavery should be offlimits. But if I can have decent debates with AA offline, hopefully we can have a hearty discussion here.

Do you know that if you look on the map, the ebola today is targeting every country with the exception of Ghana that sold you into slavery? Did you know that the Africans that come here are the ones that sold you? Do you think that us whites could survive the interior of Africa without African raiders?

Do you think AFRICAN Obama helped your community? You are not the same as the Africans, you will not be accepted because they consider you Western too. It is time that you throw off the proverbial chains, roll your sleeves up like you people did in the 1890s and vote your values: republican. You cant tell me that the conservative views that you people hold about marriage and homosexuality makes you comfortable while you are latching on to liberals. We didnt sell you into slavery, they did.

Study Taiwan and Chinas relationship to actually get what I am trying to say. Start being American.

P.S. There is also a book written by a black guy that went to Africa and realized he was glad to be American. Support the travel ban, start standing up for your conservative views!

Unfortunately what you sare saying is not true.

Freed slaves were returned to Liberia and Sierra Leone, but that does not mean that is where they came from. Most were originally from what is not Togo and Benin or Nigeria, others were from the Gold Coast, and some from as far away as Angola, the Cameroons or even Kenya.

Unfortunately what you sare saying is not true.

Freed slaves were returned to Liberia and Sierra Leone, but that does not mean that is where they came from. Most were originally from what is not Togo and Benin or Nigeria, others were from the Gold Coast, and some from as far away as Angola, the Cameroons or even Kenya.

From research, I have found the slave trade perpetuated the most and severest on African Americans that blame my ancestors (England) is actually from the region that the Africans sold their own people from:

1. Sierra Leone Slave trade ghost town The dark history of Bunce Island - CNN.com
2. Benin king apologizes for the participation of slavery. Benin Officials Apologize For Role In U.s. Slave Trade - Chicago Tribune
3. Nigeria: the town is called badgery or badagry I cant remember, but the location is in what is now lagos. BBC NEWS Africa African slavery apology needed
4. Guinea the main port - ebola is ravishing there. HISTORY OF GUINEA-BISSAU
"From the viewpoint of European history the Guinea Coast is associated mainly with slavery. Indeed one of the alternative names for the region is the Slave Coast." HISTORY OF GUINEA-BISSAU

5. Liberia was said to be horrific to the African American settlers. In fact, there is a distinction and fight now. The Americo blacks think that the Liberians ran them out, only to do absolutely nothing. Liberians think that its country is nothing more than a colony of America. But the distinction is that the congo people were stolen and when returned to that land, the rift emerged.

Your argument about original birth has no merit, in my humble opinion, because the Africans admit that they penetrated other regions to get slaves. So even if the blacks here came from ethiopia, egypt, moor land, or the congo..the Western Africans are the ones that sold them. Again, from my research (in a debate) the main raiders according to studies were from the regions that are in severe despair currently, and the spread isnt like 1976, it is a 100 x worse.

Source: Bulliet The Earth and its Peoples Second Edition
Source: Introductory Maps

I guess God punishes disloyalty (africans) more than greed (my english ancestors).

Certainly I agree that traders from benin, Nigeria, Togo and Bunce Island took people from elsewhere, but largely inland and to the north.

Many tens of thousands of slaves originate from Burkina Faso, Senegal, Niger and northen Nigeria and Gold Coast/Ghana.

So yes, the traders wrre Nigerian, Sierra Leoninan or Ghanian, but then they weren't the people the Brits and Americans returned to those shores.

I know most these areas quite well personally, as I wrote a story about slavery in Ghana.

Forum List

Back