African-Americans Say Show ID Before Voting

There is still id laws in AZ, g5000

From the Arizona Secretary of State's website:

List 2 - Acceptable forms of identification without a photograph that bear the name and address of the elector (two required)
Utility bill of the elector that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election. A utility bill may be for electric, gas, water, solid waste, sewer, telephone, cellular phone, or cable television
Bank or credit union statement that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election
Valid Arizona Vehicle Registration
Indian census card
Property tax statement of the elector's residence
Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
Arizona vehicle insurance card
Recorder's Certificate
Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification, including a voter registration card issued by the County Recorder
Any mailing to the elector marked “Official Election Material”
An identification is "valid" unless it can be determined on its face that it has expired.

Proof of Identification at the Polls

I see you are that type, the uninformed.

Uh thanks for proving my point. I saw those posted when I voted.

There is still id laws in AZ, g5000

List 2 - Acceptable forms of identification without a photograph that bear the name and address of the elector (two required)
Utility bill of the elector that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election. A utility bill may be for electric, gas, water, solid waste, sewer, telephone, cellular phone, or cable television
Bank or credit union statement that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election
Indian census card
Recorder's Certificate
Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification, including a voter registration card issued by the County Recorder
An identification is "valid" unless it can be determined on its face that it has expired.

Photo ID?

All day, everyday.

I'm a descendant of "that type".

"That type" got us the right to vote.

"That type" broke laws to learn to and teach others to read.

I raised my kids to be "that type" and they are raising my grand kids to be "that type".
So you're admitting to being an asshole and troublemaker?

And motherfucking uppity as hell.

I am "that type".
You're a gutless buffoon. No one's scared of you. :lol:

Indian census card
Recorder's Certificate

Photo ID?

Uh, I guess included in your uppity-ness you should include selective reading comprehension.

And spare me the "Oh, they can't get there to get an ID!!" nonsense. If they can't get out to get an ID, they can't get out to vote.

You parrot the left remarkably well for a "conservative".

This does not prove in any way the NEED for voter ID. It is just whining for a completely unnecessary law, covered up with a lot of smoke and misdirection.
AGAIN:

How do you determine if the person who registered is the person who's voting?

According to you and the rest of the left, just saying so is sufficient.

And it has been for over two centuries.

You need to demonstrate an actual need for a new law. That's how being a conservative works.

------------------Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
^Around 21 million Americans or 17% of the people who voted in 2008 do not currently contain the type of photo ID that Republicans want to have required to vote.

5million voters tried to vote in 2008 but were un able to because they did not have the correct ID
OpEdNews - Article: 4-5 MILLION Voters Disenfranchised in 2008

The Real Cost of Voter Id Laws | Democrats.org
^Voted ID laws would cause as much as 11% of the American public to be unable to vote.
Also voter ID laws would cost states around 1 billion dollars over a 4 year period.
It would also cost Americans money out of their pockets in order to procure new ID’s.

All of this because of what?
^Over a 5 year period the government only convicted 70 people of voter fraud, this would equal .0000002% of 2 millionth of a percent.
FactCheck.org : ACORN Accusations---------------------

You use such impecable sources. :cuckoo:
good grief

Are you really suggesting that the FBI is a biased source? Or are you just like every other right winger sticking your head in the sand and ignoring reality

Forum List

Back