African-Americans Say Show ID Before Voting

Well, why would they want anyone else committing fraud any more than any other American?

Is that all you have now, an edited man-in-the-street interview on Fox?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

With DOOM music! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And a hip-hop track while the black people are on screen. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I notice Fox did not go into the hood or rural South Carolina or rural Texas to ask around.

Chickenshits.

"Let's ask these clean, articulate, well-dressed colored people."

Last edited:
Un-Conservatives believe we need new unnecessary laws which would introduce further impediments to the exercising of our Constitutional rights because...that's the popular thing to do.

I cannot wait until these assholes die out and the GOP becomes its old Conservative self again.

A Fox propaganda piece? Really? This is the best you can do? Your brains are so dead that you fall for this pathetic shit?

Un-Conservatives believe we need new unnecessary laws which would introduce further impediments to the exercising of our Constitutional rights because...that's the popular thing to do.

I cannot wait until these assholes die out and the GOP becomes its old Conservative self again.

A Fox propaganda piece? Really? This is the best you can do? Your brains are so dead that you fall for this pathetic shit?

Yes, that’s the ‘best’ they can do; indeed, that’s consistent with most everything they post: something devoid of fact or objective research because facts would conflict with rightist dogma.

And even if African Americans supported ID laws, they’d be just as wrong as conservatives, republicans, and any other group, as there is no evidence voter fraud by ID is sufficient enough of a problem to warrant such a policy. It is as noted another unnecessary law, a ‘solution’ in search of a non-existent problem.

I notice Fox did not go into the hood or rural South Carolina or rural Texas to ask around.

Chickenshits.

Sounds like something Biden would say. " go ask the dirty negros who speak ebonics with holes in their clothes the same question!"

Dick face.

Chickenshits.

Sounds like something Biden would say. " go ask the dirty negros who speak ebonics with holes in their clothes the same question!"

Dick face.

Fox chose the people they talked to very carefully. They did not ask a single eligible citizen who would be negatively affected by a Voter ID law. They sought out safe negroes. They didn't even leave the city. And it is an edited piece.

This is a blatant propaganda item. It establishes no need for Voter ID whatsoever.

Drink it up, sucker!

Last edited:

Chickenshits.

Dick face.

Fox chose the people they talked to very carefully. They did not ask a single eligible citizen who would be negatively affected by a Voter ID law. They sought out safe negroes. They didn't even leave the city. And it is an edited piece.

This is a blatant propaganda item. It establishes no need for Voter ID whatsoever.

Drink it up, sucker!

Haha! A Obama Kool aid dipper trying to tell me to drink up. I come to my conclusion through information, logic, and reason you piece of shit.

Not by feelings and propaganda like punks like you.

I'm sure Fox could find some safe negroes who say Obama gives away too many food stamps, too.

Christ, you people have no idea what good, objective journalism is.

African-Americans? If they are born in Africa they aren't citizens and can't vote. Blacks should be concerned about non-citizens voting.

Give me a reason to believe that this tape isn't as cherry picked as how FOX ran the Acorn story. Does one not the responsibility to compare the lies of omission to the facts of commission to make an informed choice.

Perhaps FOX ought to go to Mississippi, and ask why people should have some state sanctioned photo id, rather than being on the voter rolls for 40 years, to cast a ballot, onsite. Note that I stated onsite, since the greatest voter fraud, prosecuted and convicted over the last 20 years, was absentee ballots, and the preponderance of that fraud, was done by Republicans.

Dick face.

Drink it up, sucker!

Haha! A Obama Kool aid dipper trying to tell me to drink up. I come to my conclusion through information, logic, and reason you piece of shit.

Not by feelings and propaganda like punks like you.

This is hilarious. I am a born and bred conservative. It used to be a conservative was the smartest person in the room. People like Bill Buckley who was my hero when I was a much younger man. Now we are plagued by Un-Conservatives who are as stupid as a bag of hammers.

Un-Conservatives cannot come up with a single example of voter fraud in over two centuries of voting which could only be prevented by Voter ID. Not one.

It is a solution looking for an imaginary problem.

So now we find the best you can do is a Fox propaganda item with a man-in-the-street piece set to music, for chrissakes.

Asking opinions. Not seeking FACTS.

Opinions.

No self-respecting conservative would EVER ask for an unnecessary new law.

You are being manipulated. Way too easily.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Silly black people. Who do they think they are, thinking for themselves? They're supposed to dutifully parrot the opinions white liberals hand them.

Right, USMB lefties?

Daveman, even for your lack of standards of fairness, this is a racist rant. You clearly don't believe that it's the right and responsibility of all American citizens to vote. Thank you for finally showing your bigoted side.

Forum List

Back