African Americans living in Africa

From what the poster said it appears they know exactly what they are talking about. I think you being white keeps you from understanding what he said. I understand exactly what the poster is saying. I'll give you an example. A negative aspect of what some people see as NA culture is the problem with alcoholism. Do you think alcoholism would be an issue among the NA's if whites had not wiped out most of them and stolen their land?

Their susceptibility to alcoholism has more to do with genetics than anything else.
So why werent they having problems with alcoholism before whites came?

The answer to that question is painfully obvious.

So what's the painfully obvious answer?

Prior to colonization, native tribes had only developed only rudimentary fermentation processes with very low alcohol content which was used primarily for ritual purposes.

And that's the answer?

I have to say that I loved this couple the first time I watched one of their videos. My fiance (now wife) spent time in Ghana like this couple, but not for as long and before we had children. They both reek positive vibrations and their videos makes me long to go back to Africa too.

When people say...."Go back to Africa".....some are.

GO!

Go back to Europe. We'd be better off without those like you.

I have to say that I loved this couple the first time I watched one of their videos. My fiance (now wife) spent time in Ghana like this couple, but not for as long and before we had children. They both reek positive vibrations and their videos makes me long to go back to Africa too.

GO!

Go back to Europe. We'd be better off without those like you.[/QUOTE]

I am in Europe you semi-literate dingbat. So now go to Africa. You'll be average IQ out of your hood for the first time. Just do it and take your babies with you.

GO!

I am in Europe you semi-literate dingbat. So now go to Africa. You'll be average IQ out of your hood for the first time. Just do it and take your babies with you.[/QUOTE]
Are you in a cave? If not the answer is no. We will go back when we feel like it. In the meantime we will just give you recessives indigestion.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

GO!

I am in Europe you semi-literate dingbat. So now go to Africa. You'll be average IQ out of your hood for the first time. Just do it and take your babies with you.

Are you in a cave? If not the answer is no. We will go back when we feel like it. In the meantime we will just give you recessives indigestion.[/QUOTE]

Yes, in Europe we all live in caves, have slavery, starvation, rampart illiteracy, AIDS decimating populations, massacres of opposing tribes, outbreaks of Ebola, wear bones through our noses, gang rapes, circumcise our women, unspeakable poverty, very low IQs and we piss and shit in the streets.

Last edited:
Yes, in Europe we all live in caves, have slavery, starvation, rampart illiteracy, AIDS decimating populations, massacres of opposing tribes, outbreaks of Ebola, wear bones through our noses, gang rapes, circumcise our women, unspeakable poverty, very low IQs and we piss and shit in the streets.
I guess we are going to have to send the Moors back over there to re educate you yet again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Its not what i want to hear. Since the post i responded to mentioned black culture, that poster should be able to know wtf they were talking about
From what the poster said it appears they know exactly what they are talking about. I think you being white keeps you from understanding what he said. I understand exactly what the poster is saying. I'll give you an example. A negative aspect of what some people see as NA culture is the problem with alcoholism. Do you think alcoholism would be an issue among the NA's if whites had not wiped out most of them and stolen their land?
There is no way you could know this. People drink for different reasons. The blame whitey is getting old. Are you saying whites today cause the NA to drink today? Not everything negative today is the result of whites doing harm to other races. NA alcoholics are responsible for their drinking problems just as anyone else is.

"Are you saying whites today cause the NA to drink today?"

Why do you whites always deflect? If I didnt say that then dont ask me if thats what I am saying. Its pretty clear I said that the reason NA's have a problem with alcoholism is because of whites committing genocide and taking their land. Are whites still doing that?
Whites deflect? No deflection, you are the one blaming whites for alcoholic NA
Yes whites deflect. You asked me if I was saying whites today are the reason. Why did you ask me that when thats clearly not what I said?
Because you brought up NA alcoholics. Were you only talking about the alcoholics from when whites stole their land?

If you are already in Europe than my being in America is none of your fucking concern son.

Last edited:

Go!

Are you in a cave? If not the answer is no. We will go back when we feel like it. In the meantime we will just give you recessives indigestion.

You do have slavery in Europe. They do piss and shit on the streets. You do have starvation, poverty and illiteracy, You got people wearing horns on their heads calling themselves Vikings, men wearing dresses, people who believe in leprechauns, and we fought 2 world wars because your asses were decimating each other. And if not for what you steal from Africa every year, things would be even worse. Humble yourself son.

And I'm being nice in leaving out colonization as the cause for everything you were talking about. Again, humble yourself junior.

Last edited:
You couldn't fill a thimble on what i know about Ghana

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

my luck the lions would pick my lilly white azz out right off the plane

~S~

Yeah, sure, you're the expert on Ghana.You won't see any lions at airports. Not in cities. Now if you decide to land way out in deep rural Africa, oh well. No different than if you decide to land in deep rural America and find a bear waiting for you.

You couldn't fill a thimble on what i know about Ghana

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

my luck the lions would pick my lilly white azz out right off the plane

~S~

Yeah, sure, you're the expert on Ghana.You won't see any lions at airports. Not in cities. Now if you decide to land way out in deep rural Africa, oh well. No different than if you decide to land in deep rural America and find a bear waiting for you.
Lord, you'd think those that occupy the the lowest strata of American society would relish the chance to go someplace where they might be considered and productive. That no-free-stuff is a real zinger though, eh?

Here is another brother who moved to Ghana. When people tell blacks that they should move back to Africa....they are hoping and praying that such people are totally miserable so that they would then appreciate life under white supremacy as being greatly superior to life in Africa (which is...by the way...still under white supremacy globally). Those that want blacks to move back to Africa are looking to experience schandenfreude. They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting of being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America and see slavery as a "benefit" that freed blacks from the hell of being in Africa.

You must be smoking crack if you think we would want them to come back “humbled” and greatful to live “under whitey”. We know they wouldn’t ever be grateful. The fact is racist Democrats bought these slaves and we’ve been paying the price ever since.

You can’t deny that many, if not most, black Americans would rather live as perpetual “victims” in white America than moving to Africa and being required to work for a living and not having an excuse to blame whitey for their shortcomings.

Forum List

Back