‘African Americans for Obama’

Deflecting is all Sallow has this time.

Especially when he already got his ass handed to him in another of these threads of the same topic that i see has been deleted. You missed it already.

We went from this is racism (and the deflection you see here), to african americans shoudl get a pass due to slavery, to reparations to the realization that not all slaves in the USA were africans, and then to the ultimate log in the eye that africans sold africans into slavery.

game, set, match style.

in the end, this is racism and the president is a racist (not that this is a new revelation).

Really?

Little Green Footballs - Rick Santorum's Dinner With a White Nationalist

Like I said. Santorum would be their man. And they are looking for an All White America.

:thup: True story.

Like I said....

Get back to me when he, SANTORUM, actually asks 'white' voters to do anything, much less to vote for him.

Again Sallow, that was shallow.

You know of any African American groups calling for an all black America..that Obama sits in with?[/QUOTE]

Jerimiah Wright's church.

Deflecting is all Sallow has this time.

Especially when he already got his ass handed to him in another of these threads of the same topic that i see has been deleted. You missed it already.

We went from this is racism (and the deflection you see here), to african americans shoudl get a pass due to slavery, to reparations to the realization that not all slaves in the USA were africans, and then to the ultimate log in the eye that africans sold africans into slavery.

game, set, match style.

in the end, this is racism and the president is a racist (not that this is a new revelation).

Ass handed? You handling asses?

First off..you have no idea what racism even is...even AFTER the definition has been provided to you.

Other then that..go on handling asses. Just be sure one doesn't kick ya.

Keep squirming, shallow. It's certainly entertaining to watch.

Especially the part where you try and accuse other candidates of forming such groups and then speaking directly to them in the manner Obama did.

Imagine the uproar if Santorum announced a national campaign called 'White Christains for Santorum' :doubt:

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube

I thought Barack Obama was to become the nation's first post-racial President
:confused:

Caucasians for Romney...or Santorum...or Paul...or Gingrich?...I can hear Al and Jesse now ranting and raving over one of those scenarios when not busy trying to elbow each other out from in front of the nearest news camera.

Other than that the word superfluous comes to mind. Hell, Barry's already gonna get 90+% of the black vote so what the hell's the need for AA's for Obama? Oh, well. Par for the course for the inexperienced doofus in chief.

Especially the part where you try and accuse other candidates of forming such groups and then speaking directly to them in the manner Obama did.

What squirming? You hold the view that this is some kind of "racist" move. But to do that, you have to hold a different definition of racism.

I've shown in this thread that the other candidates have been courting the support of some very really racist groups.

No threads on them..here.

I'll tell ya... it almost gives you indigestion and makes you uncomfortable to watch liberals contort themselves into very weird positions trying to defend the indefensible, and they actually believe they're getting away with it or that someone is buying their line of shit.

Not happenin' libtards... not happenin'. The kenyan plays the race card, again, and when the double standard is pointed out you butt kissers circle the wagons and commence with your games and bull shit. Sad... very sad... what pathetic little, lying, deceitful people you are.

this thread is perfect for pale retard.people like him are the reason this country is in the mess it is,he could care less that every president in the past 45 years has no upheld the consitution and lied to the american people,it only matters that obama has since he is a racist who hates blacks,him settling for anybody other than obama is why this country is in a mess.anybody except paul will continue to ruin america like obama has,none of them except paul believe in the constituion.:cuckoo:

this thread is perfect for pale retard.people like him are the reason this country is in the mess it is,he could care less that every president in the past 45 years has no upheld the consitution and lied to the american people,it only matters that obama has since he is a racist who hates blacks,him settling for anybody other than obama is why this country is in a mess.anybody except paul will continue to ruin america like obama has,none of them except paul believe in the constituion.:cuckoo:

Sucks to know you will throw your vote away next November.

What squirming? You hold the view that this is some kind of "racist" move. But to do that, you have to hold a different definition of racism.

I've shown in this thread that the other candidates have been courting the support of some very really racist groups.

No threads on them..here.

Get me a video of any of them courting 'some very really racist groups' (your words).

You are wrong, and you should admit it.
You are better than that.

Obama is supposed to be the 'First post racial President'... is he not?

Sucks to know you will throw your vote away next November.

yeah it sucks,it sucks that we live in a police state where our vote does not count and we dont select these candidates,that they are selected for us.

What I find amazing, (cause I expected the racist stuff) is this ego maniac has hired a Hollywood producer to make a movie about him. Isn't that usually done by someone else, who thinks you are worthy? And after you leave office?

Forum List

Back