‘African Americans for Obama’

oh no doc, lets get real here. the race card is equated with black and white, so please, lets not pretend these others ( that I kknew existed btw) is on par.

'Anglo Saxons/ Whites For Romney'

so, how long do you think that would last? seriously?

It wouldn't last long, and people would be "outraged" about it.

That doesn't justify getting "outraged" over a hypothetical situation, just because it's not fair to white people.

Life isn't fair.

ok, hey, tell that to the left, the only reason this is even an issue is the lines they have drawn.
I do "tell that to the left", and will continue to, although I'm not sure that "the left" is to blame for where the "lines have been drawn".
the crux of my not very outraged outrage is; the media will let this pass with nary a whisper....................and Gutter v. Bollinger is back up for grabs this year, that 25 year nonsense of O'Connor's may be a goner, wanna see outrage? :lol: wait.
I'm not disagreeing with you.

Of course it's true.
So, hypocrisy is A-OK.

:thup:

I think you might need to look up the definition of "hypocrisy".

It would be hypocritical for ME to be "outraged" at the idea of a "Whites for Romney", and not be "outraged" by this. I'm not "outraged" by either of them.

The fact that other people will get outraged isn't under my control. And it's not fair, I know.

But life isn't fair, and usually Conservatives are the first people to say that.
Ah, but I wasn't talking about outrage, obviously. I was talking about racism.

I suspect you knew that but it was nice to meet your friend made of straw, if even for a moment. I find him uninteresting.

I like the fact he sounds mildly worried that they might have had enough of his disengenuineness, narcissism, ego, lack of concern for their needs, partying instead of taking care of business and general incompetence that they might stay home or worse yet, vote for someone else.

I imagine that if his grannie were alive ( the whitey) he would wheel her out if he felt desperate enough in say, Whitefish Montana cadging the white vote too, he'd get the 2'fer.

Playing the race card has been proven

What excuses you make is of no concern.

"Proven"

:lol::lol:
You laugh, but in your own thinking, it is. You said 'whites for Romney' would be racist.
No, I sure as shit did NOT.

I said that people would be "outraged" about it, not that I thought it would be "racist".
So, unless you are a hypocrite, 'blacks for Obama' is also racist.
Neither of them are "racist".

So, which is it?

I certainly hope you aren't a hypocrite - seems like that should be a minimum prerequisite.
I hope I cleared that up for you.

So, hypocrisy is A-OK.

:thup:

I think you might need to look up the definition of "hypocrisy".

It would be hypocritical for ME to be "outraged" at the idea of a "Whites for Romney", and not be "outraged" by this. I'm not "outraged" by either of them.

The fact that other people will get outraged isn't under my control. And it's not fair, I know.

But life isn't fair, and usually Conservatives are the first people to say that.
Ah, but I wasn't talking about outrage, obviously. I was talking about racism.

I suspect you knew that but it was nice to meet your friend made of straw, if even for a moment. I find him uninteresting.

Feel free to direct me to where I said that "Whites for Romney" would be "racist".

You laugh, but in your own thinking, it is. You said 'whites for Romney' would be racist.

I said that people would be "outraged" about it, not that I thought it would be "racist".
So, unless you are a hypocrite, 'blacks for Obama' is also racist.

So, which is it?

I certainly hope you aren't a hypocrite - seems like that should be a minimum prerequisite.
Of course they can't be racist at all, especially when the group is called a race.

Nope, zero to do with racism. Nope.

:wtf:

Deny some more, I'm finding it fascinating.

So, which is it?

Of course they can't be racist at all, especially when the group is called a race.

Hes flying the cowards flag, did you expect less?

So, which is it?

You're talking in circles.

First you accused me of calling a hypothetical "Whites for Romney" "racist".
Then, when I corrected you, you start attacking me for NOT thinking it's "racist".

I'm not understanding where you're coming from.

My mistake in understanding you.

Then, when I corrected you, you start attacking me for NOT thinking it's "racist".

Now I'm finding it funny that you claim this has nothing to do with race (ie. not racist), either the real 'blacks (or African Americans) for Obama' or the hypothetical 'whites for Romney'.

Now I'm finding it funny that you claim this has nothing to do with race (ie. not racist), either the real 'blacks (or African Americans) for Obama' or the hypothetical 'whites for Romney'.

I didn't say that this has nothing to do with race - I said that it's not "racist". It's not the same thing.

I didn't say that this has nothing to do with race - I said that it's not "racist". It's not the same thing.

:lmao:

:lmao:

Racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Racism | Define Racism at Dictionary.com

Might help you out a little.

Even many of the blacks in chicago that gt taken in by this fraud have admitted they made a mistake voting for him and have turned to Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back