‘African Americans for Obama’

Then shouldn't there be the same outrage for african Americans for obama?

Its just a race card of a different color.

And what happens when you get the white Americans for a white candidate group?

"Outrage", probably. Why would you want to do that?

As far as I can see, that's what most of the posts in this thread have been.

"Outrage", just to make it fair.

Define "race card".

oh no doc, lets get real here. the race card is equated with black and white, so please, lets not pretend these others ( that I knew existed btw) is on par. its simply not. he was adamant and ( even though he didn't keep his word imho) in his 08 campaign that 'race' not be an issue, further, the media was on Defcon 5 ready to launch on ANY ostensible 'race card' playing, and here, hes trading on it.

'Anglo Saxons/ Whites For Romney'

so, how long do you think that would last? seriously?

Define "race card".

how does this sound... blacks for a black president?

Sounds pretty race card to me.

Define "race card".

aa11.jpg

Affinity politics isn't new. If it's racial question, it's because nationalities were stolen. There have been Irish, Italian, Jewish, etc. political organizations. This is the same thing.

oh no doc, lets get real here. the race card is equated with black and white, so please, lets not pretend these others ( that I kknew existed btw) is on par.

Would you like to join African Americans for Obama? Have they told you you couldn't? :evil:

oh no doc, lets get real here. the race card is equated with black and white, so please, lets not pretend these others ( that I kknew existed btw) is on par.

It wouldn't last long, and people would be "outraged" about it.

That doesn't justify getting "outraged" over a hypothetical situation, just because it's not fair to white people.

Life isn't fair.

Yeah, why not just "Americans for Obama"...rather than segregation of people into groups.

It's a campaign thing. Different groups have different issues. It's a way of tailoring the campaign to each groups issues.

Yeah, why not just "Americans for Obama"...rather than segregation of people into groups.

It's a campaign thing. Different groups have different issues. It's a way of tailoring the campaign to each groups issues.

Let's be honest here. Black history month, black caucas, black coaches association. etc etc etc.

Any group of whites that attempted to form in that manner would be accused of racism. Is that true, or is that false?

How does Obama start his own support group? Shouldn't it start from the "Grass roots?" organizing of his supporters?:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiaQRNiXo2s]Pelosi's Astroturf Comment - YouTube[/ame]

exactly... its a race thing.

unless you can see any other way to interrupt blacks for a black president.

Let's be honest here. Black history month, black caucas, black coaches association. etc etc etc.

Any group of whites that attempted to form in that manner would be accused of racism. Is that true, or is that false?

Of course it's true.

Ok, but it comes across as someone attempting to be all things to all people, and that alone then seems nothing but an insincere political ploy. I guess it's just that we all seem so divided over so much these days...class, race, gender, religion, etc. and the politicians have been feeding into it to further divide us with hopes that it will help them. Just self-serving IMO.

Affinity politics isn't new. If it's racial question, it's because nationalities were stolen. There have been Irish, Italian, Jewish, etc. political organizations. This is the same thing.
nationalities were stolen? what does that mean? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back