African-Americans are “sort of a mongrel people”

Scuze me. Every person is "pure" - purely human.

Why are you promoting the nonsense that purity equals some type of racial homogenity?

Nevermind, it's a rhetorical question. We know you are a race baiter/hustler.

Every one is human but no human is pure genetically, stop trolling and understand the facts.

Do you, perchance, believe in a Pure Master Race?

I bet you do.

I have two African American parents therefore I am 100% African American, not mixed.

You are 100% Genetically Human.

Whether or not you call yourself African American is up to you.

There is no "African American" Gene.

I am 100% human but Europeans are 1-4% Neanderthal which equals not pure human and to think that whites have called blacks subhumans, LMAO!!!

I have two African American parents therefore I am 100% African American, not mixed.

I am 100% human but Europeans are 1-4% Neanderthal which equals not pure human and to think that whites have called blacks subhumans, LMAO!!!

Wow. You really are a racist piece of work.

The research upon which you base this claim compared the Neanderthal genome to 5 modern humans from China, France, sub-Saharan Africa, and Papua New Guinea. It's hardly generalizable on the scale you state - but irrelevant if it were.

The research upon which you base this claim compared the Neanderthal genome to 5 modern humans from China, France, sub-Saharan Africa, and Papua New Guinea. It's hardly generalizable on the scale you state - but irrelevant if it were.

Playing the race card you? Nothing I said was racist and sub-Saharan Africans have 0% Neanderthal genes, Europeans have 1 to 4 percent which= not 100% human, true or not?

Playing the race card you? Nothing I said was racist and sub-Saharan Africans have 0% Neanderthal genes, Europeans have 1 to 4 percent which= not 100% human, true or not?

Linky?

Wrong, Samson.

05/24/00 - Cavalli-Sforza's Ink Cloud

OOOOOO, Steve Sailer's Blog!!!

Who the fuck is Steve Sailor, and Why the fuck should his opinion matter?

I am please he quoted a noted scholar, Jared Diamond:
In the New York Review of Books, Jared Diamond salutes Cavalli-Sforza for "demolishing scientists' attempts to classify human populations into races in the same way that they classify birds and other species into races"

Do you understand the quote?

Obama should force Every white neighborhood to adopt a black ghetto family and integrate them into their neigborhood. That is the only way to change the hearts of white America.

Obama should force Every white neighborhood to adopt a black ghetto family and integrate them into their neigborhood. That is the only way to change the hearts of white America.

interesting...are you predicting hardening or softening?

The man is 100% right, I heard that Europeans have 25% Neanderthal genes in their gene pool. While Sub Saharan blacks have 0% in their gene pool. This must explain the
White Europeans propensity for Violence, War , rape and wanton murder.
Who is the Subhuman mongrel necromonger caveman now white boy??!:razz:

The man is 100% right, I heard that Europeans have 25% Neanderthal genes in their gene pool. While Sub Saharan blacks have 0% in their gene pool. This must explain the
White Europeans propensity for Violence, War , rape and wanton murder.
Who is the Subhuman mongrel necromonger caveman now white boy??!:razz:

Well here's a REAL source:

the genomes of modern humans and Neanderthals are at least 99.5-percent identical, but despite this genetic similarity, and despite the two species having cohabitated the same geographic region for thousands of years, there is no evidence of any significant crossbreeding between the two. Based on these early results, Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis last shared a common ancestor approximately 700,000 years ago

Based on this, I'm going to apply for government assistance so I can overcome my genetic short-commings.

Forum List

Back