Afraid of the future

Welcome to our Board. You seem to have a lot of fear about the future. Hope you find a safe place to hide......

don't be shy, find a topic and post away....:)
He has a very good reason to fear the future as any thinking american should the fact BOTH parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.there is no hope for the future of america or the world as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.we need a third party president,one who will serve the people instead of the bankers which by the way i hope that avatar is sarcastic since if you vote for another bush or another clinton,you are part of the problem why america has been ruined.

the last REAL president we had who did not tow the party line and served the people instead of the bankers paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963. so of course he fears the future.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.....doesn't mean you're right. Obama has done many things that have benefitted the middle class.....he could have done more if he didn't have to fight the opposition - "The Party of NO"....!

A LONG List Of President Obama s Accomplishments With Citations Beezodog s Place

Welcome to our Board. You seem to have a lot of fear about the future. Hope you find a safe place to hide......

He has a very good reason to fear the future as any thinking american should the fact BOTH parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.there is no hope for the future of america or the world as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.we need a third party president,one who will serve the people instead of the bankers which by the way i hope that avatar is sarcastic since if you vote for another bush or another clinton,you are part of the problem why america has been ruined.

the last REAL president we had who did not tow the party line and served the people instead of the bankers paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963. so of course he fears the future.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.....doesn't mean you're right. Obama has done many things that have benefitted the middle class.....he could have done more if he didn't have to fight the opposition - "The Party of NO"....!

A LONG List Of President Obama s Accomplishments With Citations Beezodog s Place

Im not saying that link isnt correct however thats a fact not opinion.I go by facts not what our corrupt school system has taught me and the FACTS are that he lied about what he said he was going to do.He said he was going to reverse the patriot act that Bush signed which has caused us to lose more freedoms than before but he not only has continued all of the policys of Bush,the bastard has EXPANDED them.

you need to get educated and watch this two hour video that nobody has ever been able to debunk.if you vote for that evil bitch HELLERY instead of writing in an independent,then you are part of the problem.

again I can show you the evidence in this two hour video but i cant make you watch it.i can lead a horse to water but i cannot make him drink it.

I have my suspecions that pete carrol of the seahawks took a payoff to throw the superbowl but i have no proof on that.THAT is an an opinion of mine that carrol threw the superbowl. however everything i said before all that is FACTS that CAN be proved.theres a difference in the two.

Last edited:

First, what are the "many things" that he's done that directly benefitted the Middle Class? Secondly, he was elected by the largest margin in history. Yet, not once did he ask the American people to stand with him against Congress. He never once used the power of the people to assist him in pushing through an agenda that included a rebirth of this once great nation. He ignored the tremendous support given him at the election polls. So, he has no one to blame except himself. After he was elected the first time, the American people would've stood with him on the steps of the Capitol and called Congress out into the street. Don't blame Congress for Obama's failures, blame Obama for Obama's failures. He could have enlisted the power of the people a la MLK and lead the people arm in arm against our anti-America Congress if he had wanted to. He had tremendous support shortly after he was elected to the oval office.

Now, if you can dispute what I have just said, by all means do so. I'm anxious to hear how you're going to excuse the total lack of leadership from Mr. Obama. Again, don't blame Congress for his failures as leader and as president, he had the support of the majority of Americans that would've stood by his side against Congress if he had asked. I'll wait for your response. Thanks.

First, what are the "many things" that he's done that directly benefitted the Middle Class? Secondly, he was elected by the largest margin in history. Yet, not once did he ask the American people to stand with him against Congress. He never once used the power of the people to assist him in pushing through an agenda that included a rebirth of this once great nation. He ignored the tremendous support given him at the election polls. So, he has no one to blame except himself. After he was elected the first time, the American people would've stood with him on the steps of the Capitol and called Congress out into the street. Don't blame Congress for Obama's failures, blame Obama for Obama's failures. He could have enlisted the power of the people a la MLK and lead the people arm in arm against our anti-America Congress if he had wanted to. He had tremendous support shortly after he was elected to the oval office.

Now, if you can dispute what I have just said, by all means do so. I'm anxious to hear how you're going to excuse the total lack of leadership from Mr. Obama. Again, don't blame Congress for his failures as leader and as president, he had the support of the majority of Americans that would've stood by his side against Congress if he had asked. I'll wait for your response. Thanks.

If you didn't bother to read the article, then there is no point in responding to you. If you did read the article and weren't able to figure it out.......then you're too obtuse for me to bother trying to explain it to you. It doesn't matter what the people wanted........the obstinate Republicans in Congress were not about to do the will of the people. We all saw that over and over....maybe you had your blinders on.

Here are just a few of the things...in the article.....
combating waste and abuse.
save the federal government money.
signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Actto stop waste, fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system.

signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act,
In his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy 3.5%.

He created the Making Home Affordable home refinancing plan.

Im not saying that link isnt correct however thats a fact not opinion.I go by facts not what our corrupt school system has taught me and the FACTS are that he lied about what he said he was going to do.He said he was going to reverse the patriot act that Bush signed which has caused us to lose more freedoms than before but he not only has continued all of the policys of Bush,the bastard has EXPANDED them.

you need to get educated and watch this two hour video that nobody has ever been able to debunk.if you vote for that evil bitch HELLERY instead of writing in an independent,then you are part of the problem.

again I can show you the evidence in this two hour video but i cant make you watch it.i can lead a horse to water but i cannot make him drink it.

I have my suspecions that pete carrol of the seahawks took a payoff to throw the superbowl but i have no proof on that.THAT is an an opinion of mine that carrol threw the superbowl. however everything i said before all that is FACTS that CAN be proved.theres a difference in the two.

Bwahahaha....you are claiming that the things on the list are "opinions" and not fact.....you're delusional.

What freedoms have you lost? You're ignoring all the things he has been able to do in spite of the obstinate Republicans holding him back, and focusing on one thing, which according to "facts" 6 in 10 Americans were in favor of. The House passed the Obama extensions 250-153, and without the extension, our security wouldn't be able to obtain information on terrorist plotting. 42% favored the extension while 34% felt it went too far. If we were to listen to the likes of you and were to have another terrorist attack of the magnitude of 9/11, you would be the first one to shriek and whine that Obama didn't do enough.

You sound like a bitter person, angry because you and those of your ilk can't come up with a credible candidate that doesn't sound as dumb as the rest of the Republican clowns. And, you're right, I'm not going to waste 2 hours listening to some anti-Obama propaganda dreamed up by haters and know-nothings and you can bet your ass I'm going to vote for Hillary. You can take your Independent and put him where the sun don't shine because he's going to go down like the rest of the Republican clowns parading around as Presidential material.

If you didn't bother to read the article, then there is no point in responding to you. If you did read the article and weren't able to figure it out.......then you're too obtuse for me to bother trying to explain it to you. It doesn't matter what the people wanted........the obstinate Republicans in Congress were not about to do the will of the people. We all saw that over and over....maybe you had your blinders on.

signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Actto stop waste, fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system.

In his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy 3.5%.

(1) - "Combating waste and abuse" - Please, you're kidding, right? Then please explain Afghanistan, excessive military spending, the care and support of illegal immigrants,, unnecessary government travel, Medicare and Medicaid fraud and corruption, foreign aid, subsidies to Brazilian corn crops, bribes paid to Iran and North Korea, "The Fence", supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists, building mosques on foreign soil, the excessive number of military bases on foreign soil, exploring the far reaches of the universe, pork spending, no-bid government contracts ( Halliburton ), subsidies to rich farmers and big oil, etc.
(2) - "Save the federal government money" - What? - Please read my response to "combating waste and abuse" listed above.
(3) - "....fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system" - Seriously? Do you know the cost and "over-runs" associated with the F-35 and other planes? Please research defense spending and cost over-runs. Also, as mentioned above, check no-bid contracts such as the ones issued to Halliburton. Check the cost stats for Afghanistan and see how much money can not be accounted for.
(4) - "Signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act" - Again, Pleeeeeease -- How has that helped the Middle Class? That money did absolutely zero for anyone except the financial institutions and Wall Street. Check the continuing conditions on Main Street America.
(5) - "Created Jobs" - Are you serious? - Check the REAL unemployment numbers. Check the number of unemployed over the age of 50. Check the number of college grads flipping burgers and living with parents. Research our jobs market and see the types of jobs available. Our jobs consist of part-time, low-wage, and temporary employment. What a joke.
(6) "Making Homes Affordable" --- Oh give me a break. We have less home ownership, thus the reason that rent is going through the roof. The refinancing was to correct bad mortgage loans that scammed buyers into adjustable rate mortgages. Many mortgage companies were heavily fined as a result.

Again, what has he done to help the Middle Class as a whole? Remember, the Middle Class experienced unemployment, lost equity in their homes, some of their pension plans are in trouble, they get very little interest on savings accounts, the cost of living has increased, health care cost has increased, etc.

You'll have to do a lot better than what you've done so far to show any benefits for the Middle Class.

(1) - "Combating waste and abuse" - Please, you're kidding, right? Then please explain Afghanistan, excessive military spending, the care and support of illegal immigrants,,

Right there you are showing your ignorance. Afghanistan was a Bush started war, the only one that Bush should have concentrated on. Instead we wasted Americans, money and effort in Iraq, which then gave the birth to ISIS and what is Obama supposed to do? Ignore it? The excessive military spending is a Republican baby, so don't blame Obama over that. As for the "support" of illegal immigrants, please explain exactly how does Obama care and support illegal immigrants? Illegal immigrants are here to work....they pay taxes and don't get any benefits, so you're out on left field on that one.

(1) - "Combating waste and abuse" - Please, you're kidding, right? Then please explain Afghanistan, excessive military spending, the care and support of illegal immigrants,,

Right there you are showing your ignorance. Afghanistan was a Bush started war, the only one that Bush should have concentrated on. Instead we wasted Americans, money and effort in Iraq, which then gave the birth to ISIS and what is Obama supposed to do? Ignore it? The excessive military spending is a Republican baby, so don't blame Obama over that. As for the "support" of illegal immigrants, please explain exactly how does Obama care and support illegal immigrants? Illegal immigrants are here to work....they pay taxes and don't get any benefits, so you're out on left field on that one.
FYI - Even though the fight against terrorism started under Bush I, it has continued under Clinton, Bush II, and now Obama. During those almost 25 years, absolutely nothing has been accomplished that benefits anyone except government contractors, terrorists, and foreign governments. During those years, we've lost many of our men and women in uniform, destroyed life for civilians in Iraq, spent untold hundreds of $Billions, and we're responsible for many disabled Vets. The American taxpayers will be paying for those senseless deadly costly wars for generations to come. Those conflicts ( political and diplomatic wars ) have accomplished zero as far as terrorism is concerned.

FYI - The American taxpayers are funding illegal immigrants at a cost in the hundreds of $Billions. ( ask the states of California and Texas ). We pay for their health care, education, food, housing, and in some cases, their transportation. We have been forced to hire tens of thousands of border patrol agents, Bi-lingual teachers, 911 operators, counselors, lawyers, and have printed Bi-lingual signs and literature. Our jails and prison house them, we have street crime associated with them, illegal drugs, and women coming here just to have their babies born in this country. The cost to taxpayers is astronomical by any standard.

Now, which one of us is ignorant? Are you living in a state of denial? Are you blind to all of this?

Bwahahaha....you are claiming that the things on the list are "opinions" and not fact.....you're delusional.

What freedoms have you lost? You're ignoring all the things he has been able to do in spite of the obstinate Republicans holding him back, and focusing on one thing, which according to "facts" 6 in 10 Americans were in favor of. The House passed the Obama extensions 250-153, and without the extension, our security wouldn't be able to obtain information on terrorist plotting. 42% favored the extension while 34% felt it went too far. If we were to listen to the likes of you and were to have another terrorist attack of the magnitude of 9/11, you would be the first one to shriek and whine that Obama didn't do enough.

You sound like a bitter person, angry because you and those of your ilk can't come up with a credible candidate that doesn't sound as dumb as the rest of the Republican clowns. And, you're right, I'm not going to waste 2 hours listening to some anti-Obama propaganda dreamed up by haters and know-nothings and you can bet your ass I'm going to vote for Hillary. You can take your Independent and put him where the sun don't shine because he's going to go down like the rest of the Republican clowns parading around as Presidential material.

No you are putting words in my mouth.I did not say that.I said the FACTS prove that every single president since LBJ has served the bankers instead of the people.get it right.

Its not dreamed up.your changing the subject here. see you know you are cornered and dont want to face the facts that Obama is no different than Bush so you are afraid to watch the video.

you cant deal with facts that you have been conditioned and programmed your whole life into believing that there is a difference in the party system.I have accepted it that I was programmed at one time,you cant accept it though. oh and gary johnson would be a MUCH better Candidate than either of these two clowns bushwacker or hellery and to no surprise,you are evading FACTS that Obama lied about the fact he was going to reverse all of Bushs policys.

you are in serious denial that we have not lost many freedoms since 9/11.The government has been able to illegally spy in its citizens since then.do try and keep up here.:biggrin:

the one thats falling for propaganda is you that there is a difference in the party system.Obama like Bush is a mass murderer and you cant debunk that fact.

you cant handle FACTS that the president is just a puppet,that if he does not serve the bankers,then he suffers the same fate our last REAL president did who served the people instead of the bankers on nov 22nd 1963.you cant handle facts thats the reason they have all stayed alive because they have served the bankers interests instead of the people.

Oh and the title of that video is misleading,it talks about all those things that BOTH parties are corrupt. Obama just like Bush is a mass murderer and you cant refute that.you lose.:biggrin: and just do this in your rebutalls.:blahblah:

Lastly,what freedoms have we lost you ask? wakey,wakey,get off that deserted island you been living on.:lmao::lmao::laugh::rolleyes-41: the game has ended,time to get out the crying towel in cry in defeat.lol

What We ve Lost Since 9 11 Peter Van Buren

got news for you,the police are no longer required to issue a warrent anymore against us.thats been the law since the ages of time and violates the constitution there jane.:biggrin:

they arent even trying to hide that fact,they come out in say it in movies and tv shows now how they are not required to issue a warren to search a house. For example,you watch old police shows from the 70's ADAM 12 for example,they always talk about having to issue a warrent to search a house. Guess what? since 9/11,thats no longer required,again,what deserted island YOU been living on?:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

I noticed how she went into evade mode when you took her to school on this.:biggrin::beer::clap:

since my first post was so long figured I would post that link here again so you dont have an excuse to play dodgeball again.:biggrin:

EXPOSING BUSH.
And the same has been true of the management of newspapers. In mid-2004, James Risen and Eric Lichtblau uncovered George W. Bush's illegal warrantless eavesdropping program, but the New York Times held the story for 15 months, until after Bush's reelection. Executives at the Times were told by administration officials that if they ran the story, they'd be helping terrorists. They accepted that. In 2006, theLos Angeles Times similarly gave in to the NSA and suppressed a story on government wiretaps of Americans.

EXPOSING OBAMA.
The nuclear option against such truthtellers is the Espionage Act, a law that offended the Constitution when implemented in the midst of World War I. It has been resurrected by the Obama administration as a blunt “wartime” tool for silencing and punishing whistleblowers.

The Obama administration has already charged six people under that act for allegedly mishandling classified information. Even Richard Nixon only invoked it once, in a failed prosecution against Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg.

What We ve Lost Since 9 11 Peter Van Buren

and YOU say Obama is different than Bush.Talk about delusional.:rolleyes::uhoh3::lmao::lmao::laugh:

chess game is over,you have been checkmated,try to be mature and accept defeat.:laugh:

whats REALLY funny is that you claim i sound bitter and angry when you cant refute facts.:biggrin:

If I am bitter and angry,YOU are playing dodgeball.:lmao:

Last edited:

see you are just helping me prove my case FOR me how there is no difference in the two parties,how they are both corrupt.:lmao:

Bush lied to american people about WMD's,committed treason against the american people so he could invade that country and Obama who is SUPPOSE to be from a different party,has not taken prosecution steps against him which he easily could do.:lmao: Thats what each president from this alleged two party system does each time,they never take prosecution steps against the former administration even though they were from a different party and they committed treason and a criminal and you have this delusion that Obama is different than Bush.:lmao:

Oh and Obama has expanded the war into other countrys that have done nothing to us by the way.:rolleyes-41:

(1) - "Combating waste and abuse" - Please, you're kidding, right? Then please explain Afghanistan, excessive military spending, the care and support of illegal immigrants,, unnecessary government travel, Medicare and Medicaid fraud and corruption, foreign aid, subsidies to Brazilian corn crops, bribes paid to Iran and North Korea, "The Fence", supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists, building mosques on foreign soil, the excessive number of military bases on foreign soil, exploring the far reaches of the universe, pork spending, no-bid government contracts ( Halliburton ), subsidies to rich farmers and big oil, etc.
(2) - "Save the federal government money" - What? - Please read my response to "combating waste and abuse" listed above.
(3) - "....fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system" - Seriously? Do you know the cost and "over-runs" associated with the F-35 and other planes? Please research defense spending and cost over-runs. Also, as mentioned above, check no-bid contracts such as the ones issued to Halliburton. Check the cost stats for Afghanistan and see how much money can not be accounted for.
(4) - "Signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act" - Again, Pleeeeeease -- How has that helped the Middle Class? That money did absolutely zero for anyone except the financial institutions and Wall Street. Check the continuing conditions on Main Street America.
(5) - "Created Jobs" - Are you serious? - Check the REAL unemployment numbers. Check the number of unemployed over the age of 50. Check the number of college grads flipping burgers and living with parents. Research our jobs market and see the types of jobs available. Our jobs consist of part-time, low-wage, and temporary employment. What a joke.
(6) "Making Homes Affordable" --- Oh give me a break. We have less home ownership, thus the reason that rent is going through the roof. The refinancing was to correct bad mortgage loans that scammed buyers into adjustable rate mortgages. Many mortgage companies were heavily fined as a result.

Again, what has he done to help the Middle Class as a whole? Remember, the Middle Class experienced unemployment, lost equity in their homes, some of their pension plans are in trouble, they get very little interest on savings accounts, the cost of living has increased, health care cost has increased, etc.

You'll have to do a lot better than what you've done so far to show any benefits for the Middle Class.

you took her to school major big time and checkmated her.:biggrin::thup:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you took her to school major big time and checkmated her.:biggrin::thup:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bwahahaha.....says another comatose conservative that doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.....keep patting yourselves in the back, while you drool all over yourselves. You can both keep believing your mythical facts fabricated by the Republican party, or you can accept reality.

Obama Vs. Bush On Job Growth: 3 Long Years, 1 Simple Graph
By Sara. Tuesday, January 24 2012

Politicians can say what they want, but The Bureau of Labor Statistics doesn’t lie. Please share this today!

jobgrowth-500.png

Obama Vs. Bush On Job Growth 3 Long Years 1 Simple Graph MoveOn.Org Democracy In Action

I noticed how she went into evade mode when you took her to school on this.

It isn't evade mode......it's just fruitless to continue debating with fruitloops.....it doesn't matter how many facts you present them with, they keep regurgitating their own version of history.

And you, all you can do is be a cheerleader for someone, must suck to have to hang on to someone else's coattails, especially when they're failing miserably.

I am a 20 year old college drop out that looks at the path this country is headed down and I do not know whether to cry from sorrow or to run away in fear, before you try to recruit me to your side, if you pledge allegiance to the republicans, the democrats, or big business don't waste your breath on me. We have hard times ahead of us but I really want to believe that we can save ourselves before it is too late.
Start your own business. That will cure you of this illness.

yeah, you kick so much ass, in your dreams. You dont even own a gun, you can't kick any ass at all without getting shot.

I am a 20 year old college drop out that looks at the path this country is headed down and I do not know whether to cry from sorrow or to run away in fear, before you try to recruit me to your side, if you pledge allegiance to the republicans, the democrats, or big business don't waste your breath on me. We have hard times ahead of us but I really want to believe that we can save ourselves before it is too late.

Well, from years of reading history, AKA the chronicles of Humans Behaving Badly, this is known as 'Situation Normal'. But welcome to a board full of card carrying nattering nabobs of negativity. My personal opinion is things are a lot better for a significant percentage of people on the planet than ever before, which annoys the hell out of a lot of people for some reason, but to each their own.

On edit, after reading the usual neurotic sniveling here, a prime example of the above is the numbers of relatively affluent bourgeois types who have the time, leisure, and personal wealth it takes to snivel in thousands upon thousands of posts on the innernutz all day long. 'Poor deprived' people have no such luxuries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back