Afghans Vow Vengeance...

Solution?

Our mistake was invading Iraq when we were still involved in Afghanistan, the truth is we never had enough Troops for either country, if we are going to keep a high deployment volume like this we need more Troops, or we just need to get the fuck out.

And as it is right now...the military is trying to cut back on people. I spent last week in NC at my sons, he's at Ft Bragg. He said they've put a NO TOLERANCE law into effect that will end up eliminating quite a few people, most likely.

There's NO tolerance for getting caught driving when you're drunk OR impaired. Get caught, you're gone.
There's also NO tolerance for marital disputes (spousal abuse). No more counseling and whatever to help them...they're just gone.
These are only 2, but he said theirs more. This is an easy way to eliminate people that have any kind of problem. Problems that probably mostly came from spending so much time at war and the mental problems that come along with it. Send the soldiers home and just forget about them!

I know, when I got out the Air Force was doing cut backs as well. The thing is with all these cut backs we are asking the people who stay in to do more work and ultimately go on more deployments, doing cut backs when we are fighting a war doesn't make any damn sense to me, we need more people not less.

Our mistake was invading Iraq when we were still involved in Afghanistan,
On this I agree, and have since Day 1 in Iraq.

Our mistake was invading Iraq when we were still involved in Afghanistan,
On this I agree, and have since Day 1 in Iraq.

We never put enough troops on the ground in either country, we didn't even send half of the number of the troops we should have to Iraq.

Forum List

Back