Afghans Urge U.S. Exit After Killings; U.S. Says Timetable Unchanged...

We actually helped the Taliban set up a consulate of some sorts in Qatar for these negociations, and the Taliban already have an office in Turkey, why the Turks let them set that up is anyones guess. Letting the Taliban expand their tentacles like this is a really bad idea imo.

I hear ya, but it's already a done-deal. That's the route our Government has chose to go. It's the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' strategy. There will be very serious Blowback on that for us someday. But it is the path they're taking. So no more Soldiers need to die over there. They really would be dying for nothing.

Man if I knew before we went into Afghanistan that we would let the Taliban keep half of the country and help them set up consulates in other countries I would have not wanted to send our men and women over there, the Taliban are not just some illiterate goat fuckers living in caves anymore they are going global, stay tuned for Taliban consulates in New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.:doubt:

Coming to a mosque near you ... !!

They're not so bad...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/21/world/asia/21taliban.html?pagewanted=all

Perhaps the war has been effective by teaching them the error of their ways...after all, they've stopped cutting off ears, lips and tongues - they've gone all soft.
They'll be voting Democrat next!

I don't buy it, they will be right back to stoning women and chopping off heads in soccer stadiums after we leave.

When did you lose your faith in human nature?

This is the way the Taliban are, its in their nature to stone women, throw acid in their faces, behead men in soccer stadiums and fuck goats, why would they change all this and turn into boy scouts once we leave?

I don't buy it, they will be right back to stoning women and chopping off heads in soccer stadiums after we leave.

This is the way the Taliban are, its in their nature to stone women, throw acid in their faces, behead men in soccer stadiums and fuck goats, why would they change all this and turn into boy scouts once we leave?

And the worst thing is, our Government will likely force American Taxpayers to fund them. Don't be surprised when that happens. Our Foreign Policy is so fucked. :cuckoo:

And the worst thing is, our Government will likely force American Taxpayers to fund them. Don't be surprised when that happens. Our Foreign Policy is so fucked. :cuckoo:

Some of the money we currently give Pakistan and Afghanistan finds its way to Taliban wallets right now anyways.

Forum List

Back