Afghanistan solution

Sactowndog

VIP Member
Jul 4, 2011
Once we leave the Taliban are coming in. The Sharia law imposed by the Taliban will be brutal. So we must take a page from history and deal with them by removing their women. We go village by village and take out all the women of child bearing age or younger. We bring their children with them and let them choose: go to the states, go to the states with their husband, stay in Afghanistan under certain Sharia law.

Those that want to stay may do so. The rest we fly out and resettle them in the US. Then we pull out, seal the borders and leave that $hithole to the Taliban and whatever women are left.

Last edited:
Not really a realistic solution in my opinion and to be honest I'm not sure there is any solution for Afghanistan it may always be just what it is.

Not really a realistic solution in my opinion and to be honest I'm not sure there is any solution for Afghanistan it may always be just what it is.

And your choice would be to leave the women there. Once the stonings for adultery and other abuses occur which is already happening in remote areas controlled by the Taliban we will be pressured to go back in. Offer them sanctuary now is the far cheaper and more moral approach. There r no easy outs.

And your choice would be to leave the women there. Once the stonings for adultery and other abuses occur which is already happening in remote areas controlled by the Taliban we will be pressured to go back in. Offer them sanctuary now is the far cheaper and more moral approach. There r no easy outs.

What would you do with them when you got them here? The majority of men and women in Afghanistan can't read or write in their own language so it's pretty much a given they can't read or write English this would make it next to impossible if not impossible for them to support themselves here.

Forum List

Back