Afghanistan not happy with Obama's battle plans

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

Obama is in steady campaign mode, it is all he knows. He will say and do whatever the audience he is talking to wants at the time, and he will make every attempt to make everyone happy at the same time. He is of course one of the best Liars we have seen in many many years.

The U.S. backed puppet President Karzai knows what is in store for him once the Americans leave.

When the Russians left Aghanistain.

The Soviet installed puppet President Najibullah was tortured, castrated, then killed in September 1996 by the Taliban who captured Kabul.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban have won in Afghanistan. 2011 isn't that far away so Al Qaeda and the Taliban are already celebrating their victory. They will now simply kill and maim as many American kids as they can before we high-tail it out of there in 2011. I said it before and i'll say it again...A "Surge"/Surrender Plan is no plan at all. The War in Afghanistan is now over. There is certainly no need to send 30,000 more kids over there to be killed and maimed. What a shame.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

Obama is in steady campaign mode, it is all he knows. He will say and do whatever the audience he is talking to wants at the time, and he will make every attempt to make everyone happy at the same time. He is of course one of the best Liars we have seen in many many years.

astute

Karzai is now on the clock. He has to straighten out his own act. Unless he controlls corruption and establishes some level of control over his own country, we are out of there.

Ten years is more than enough time

Forum List

Back