Afghanistan may be a new theatre of US-Russia rivalry

thanks------not a Croatian-----a BOSNIAN------ok Generally croats are
catholics as far as I know. thanks------I did not find the information at all
Croatia was the portion he was born in. The redistricting names or lines were changed in the wars. I'll see about finding maps for you. "During World War II, when Bosnia was part of the Nazi puppet state known as the Independent State of Croatia,"

The Independent State of Croatia (Croatian: Nezavisna Država Hrvatska, NDH; German: Unabhängiger Staat Kroatien; Italian: Stato Indipendente di Croazia) was a World War II puppet state of Germany[5][6][7] and Italy. It was established in parts of occupied Yugoslavia on 10 April 1941, after the invasion by the Axis powers. Its territory consisted of most of modern-day Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as some parts of modern-day Serbia and Slovenia.

Croatia was the portion he was born in. The redistricting names or lines were changed in the wars. I'll see about finding maps for you. "During World War II, when Bosnia was part of the Nazi puppet state known as the Independent State of Croatia,"

The Independent State of Croatia (Croatian: Nezavisna Država Hrvatska, NDH; German: Unabhängiger Staat Kroatien; Italian: Stato Indipendente di Croazia) was a World War II puppet state of Germany[5][6][7] and Italy. It was established in parts of occupied Yugoslavia on 10 April 1941, after the invasion by the Axis powers. Its territory consisted of most of modern-day Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as some parts of modern-day Serbia and Slovenia.

thanks-----DA BALKANS was always a mess--------it is tragic. I think rome did
it. When I was a kid-----my playmates were two sisters of Yugoslavian
background. -------lots of Yugoslavian stuff-----the parents---born in the USA--- spoke to each other in it. --------They were clearly of the SERBIAN FLAVOR----eastern orthodox. Nice people but they harbored unexplained "hatreds"----
catholics, blacks, Hispanics -----(they kept their anti-Semitism quiet when I
was around----but it "leaked" ) Had I not known them-----I would never have
been able to FATHOM-----the political dilemma in the Balkans----congenital
feud-like hatred

thanks-----DA BALKANS was always a mess--------it is tragic. I think rome did
it. When I was a kid-----my playmates were two sisters of Yugoslavian
background. -------lots of Yugoslavian stuff-----the parents---born in the USA--- spoke to each other in it. --------They were clearly of the SERBIAN FLAVOR----eastern orthodox. Nice people but they harbored unexplained "hatreds"----
catholics, blacks, Hispanics -----(they kept their anti-Semitism quiet when I
was around----but it "leaked" ) Had I not known them-----I would never have
been able to FATHOM-----the political dilemma in the Balkans----congenital
feud-like hatred
orthodox.
The tribal based religions (of all sorts), control mongers, pride and old hatreds do that. I had a dear friend of Chinese decent. She was sold into slavery as a child. She thought she hated all blacks because of the way the ones treated her when she worked at the mess hall. Her husband was Rod's sergeant and good friend. I will publish what I wrote about her friendship and another very good friend one day and link it here. So many different customs around the globe and we humans can easily get tunnel vision.

NEW DELHI – President Donald Trump's national security adviser has discussed the situation in Afghanistan with India's prime minister, nearly a week after the U.S. military dropped a massive non-nuclear bomb in the country that it said killed 94 militants.

H.R. McMaster's meeting Tuesday with Prime Minister Narendra Modi marked the first visit by a Trump administration official to India, a key ally in Asia.

The U.S. Embassy says the two also discussed ways to increase defense and counter-terrorism cooperation, and McMaster assured Modi of India's status as a major defense partner in the global fight against terrorism.

Indian TV stations broadcast images of McMaster and Modi, each flanked by officials, sitting together at Modi's home in the Indian capital.

McMaster's visit followed stops in Kabul and Islamabad.

US national security adviser discusses Afghanistan in India

NEW DELHI – President Donald Trump's national security adviser has discussed the situation in Afghanistan with India's prime minister, nearly a week after the U.S. military dropped a massive non-nuclear bomb in the country that it said killed 94 militants.

H.R. McMaster's meeting Tuesday with Prime Minister Narendra Modi marked the first visit by a Trump administration official to India, a key ally in Asia.

The U.S. Embassy says the two also discussed ways to increase defense and counter-terrorism cooperation, and McMaster assured Modi of India's status as a major defense partner in the global fight against terrorism.

Indian TV stations broadcast images of McMaster and Modi, each flanked by officials, sitting together at Modi's home in the Indian capital.

McMaster's visit followed stops in Kabul and Islamabad.

US national security adviser discusses Afghanistan in India
You may want to read the articles I translated with google and posted in this thread to<>Who is fighting for limited govt in the Middle East?

If the Russians want A-stan back then I think we should turn it over to them with love and kisses.

If the Russians want A-stan back then I think we should turn it over to them with love and kisses.

Afghanistan is far more important to the US than Syria and Iran combined.

why?
Because it is situated close to Russia's border and its authorities are weak. USA likes to put own muppet government and to provide own policy. Russia will get one more military base with air crafts and rockets close to its borders...it is the best American entertainment.

And another reason is to control production and sales of drugs to Europe. Huge money. Now not all of them are under American control.

why?
Because it is situated close to Russia's border and its authorities are weak. USA likes to put own muppet government and to provide own policy. Russia will get one more military base with air crafts and rockets close to its borders...it is the best American entertainment.

And another reason is to control production and sales of drugs to Europe. Huge money. Now not all of them are under American control.

did you hear this crap in a mosque?

why?

did you hear this crap in a mosque?
I've done such conclusions basing on info got from quite different sources not only from western fake news like you.

Simply check the facts:
NATO today has bases in Eastern Europe close to Russia in spite of promises not to place new bases to the east of 1991 line. All those promises are forgotten. And NATO tends to place new bases even closer. Even in Crimea they planned to before its returning back to Russia. Check the link
Renovation of Sevastopol School #5, Ukraine - Federal Business Opportunities: Opportunities

And try to think about statistics of drugs production in Afghanistan and trafficking it to Europe. This statistics is easy to find.
Do you really believe USA cannot stop or at least reduce staying in Afghanistan and Kosovo for more than 15 years?

When did Afghanistan become an "old" theatre of US-Russia rivalry?

read Eugene's post so that you will understand that he should be ignored, hereafter
Right! I should be ignored.
We in Russia have such an ancient and wise proverb: "truth pricks the eyes". Quite your case!

oh----you are Russian-----Now I understand why your English is so weird. Try to keep your posts
shorter. You need to learn to express yourself more succinctly

We in Russia have such an ancient and wise proverb: "truth pricks the eyes". Quite your case!

We have a newer saying in America, "quit being a prick".

Head-----genie is referring to the fact that the USA did not like the
Russian imperialist incursion into Afghanistan during the 1980s. The USA
did support the Afghani resistance which included Afghani fighters AND
schmucks from Pakistan that morphed into TALIBAN

read Eugene's post so that you will understand that he should be ignored, hereafter

oh----you are Russian-----Now I understand why your English is so weird. Try to keep your posts
My English is not good still it is much better than your Russian.
Yes I cannot be short in my sayings but I think I can say what I exactly mean.

We have a newer saying in America, "quit being a prick".

Head-----genie is referring to the fact that the USA did not like the
Russian imperialist incursion into Afghanistan during the 1980s. The USA
did support the Afghani resistance which included Afghani fighters AND
schmucks from Pakistan that morphed into TALIBAN
Yes idiosi91, I do claim the USA for getting ME on fire.
And about empire...American empire today is the biggest ever and the ugliest. But soon we will correct this mistake and will save the world again.

My English is not good still it is much better than your Russian.
Yes I cannot be short in my sayings but I think I can say what I exactly mean.

Lots of people have the same problem -----I mean in WRITING TOO MUCH and being unable
to otherwise express their thoughts with less words

Forum List

Back