Afghanistan has spiraled out of control. Get our fucking troops out of there.

As long as Americans are being killed, obama will keep them there until he has his plan to reduce troop strength in place.

It's only true. obama has already reduced troop strength below levels of self defense. The result is a rise in insider attacks of armed Afghan trainees against our unarmed military. obama has plans to reduce our entire defensive capability to below what it was pre-WWII. obama will keep the troops in the middle east until the entire military is incapable of defense. Until then, he has the insider attacks to pick off the military a few at a time.

• Banned
It's only true. obama has already reduced troop strength below levels of self defense. The result is a rise in insider attacks of armed Afghan trainees against our unarmed military. obama has plans to reduce our entire defensive capability to below what it was pre-WWII. obama will keep the troops in the middle east until the entire military is incapable of defense. Until then, he has the insider attacks to pick off the military a few at a time.

Do you actually believe our military leaders are going along with this theory of yours? Seems nutty to me but hey, I'm no general

As long as Americans are being killed, obama will keep them there until he has his plan to reduce troop strength in place.

Do you have to prove your idiocy EVERY day?

Well Katz has a point, we are reducing our forces to the point now where we really can't do any large scale operations on the ground and we have bases with not enough personnel to defend themselves if they get attacked by large numbers. From what I heard we are pulling 10,000 troops out next month, might as well just bring them all home.

Afghanistan has proven itself over hundreds and hundreds of years to be tribal region that has little if any notion about the word nation. In order to first build a nation you must have a nation and as such from the Persians, British, Russians, and now our nation, the idea that Afghanistan will become a citizen nation of the world is a pipe dream. It will and will always remain tribal and will revert to where it was soon after we depart from it. It would have done so had we departed 5 years ago or 5 days ago, so it serves to useful purpose to expend our blood, money and time on a tribial region that has no value to our nation and one in which holds us in utter contempt for being there. If the sole purpose for the United States being in Afghanistan is now to base drones for strikes against targets in Pakistan it would seem there are many more friendly confines for that purpose. So yes, the sooner we depart Afghanistan the better, because the mission was accomplished there long ago and even more so, the primary mission was accomplished last year.

Do you actually believe our military leaders are going along with this theory of yours? Seems nutty to me but hey, I'm no general

They are obviously going along with it, even if they don't like it because they follow orders from the commander in chief, even if they disagree with those orders. They've seen what happens to those who recognize that these policies are failed policies. If there are military leaders convinced that this failed regime is working against the best interests of the US, they are no doubt developing something of their own.

Unfortunately, the MIC/NWO Global Elites have many more Wars planned for us. Their War on Radical Islam is actually winding down. They're now in the process of ramping up their new War. And that new War is, the 'War on fellow American Citizens.' And it has already begun. Do American Citizens really believe they passed the Patriot Act & NDAA just for foreign enemies? Well guess again. These awful Laws were passed to declare War on fellow American Citizens. Sadly, there will much darker times ahead for our nation. It's inevitable, unless Americans decide to take the Red Pill and wake up.

Well Katz has a point, we are reducing our forces to the point now where we really can't do any large scale operations on the ground and we have bases with not enough personnel to defend themselves if they get attacked by large numbers. From what I heard we are pulling 10,000 troops out next month, might as well just bring them all home.

You DO listen to the news, right? When was the last time we ran into "large" numbers of Al Qaeda? It's not like we are facing Napoleanic style frontal assualts here. Hell, we have the largest, most powerful, most highly sophisticated and most EXPENSIVE military in the world, and we are getting our asses handed to us by a handful of towel heads with home made bombs?

You DO listen to the news, right? When was the last time we ran into "large" numbers of Al Qaeda? It's not like we are facing Napoleanic style frontal assualts here. Hell, we have the largest, most powerful, most highly sophisticated and most EXPENSIVE military in the world, and we are getting our asses handed to us by a handful of towel heads with home made bombs?

I don't know about Al Qaeda but the Taliban are in large numbers, they breached a US Military outpost near the Pakistan border and killed 4 US Troops last month.

I don't know about Al Qaeda but the Taliban are in large numbers, they breached a US Military outpost near the Pakistan border and killed 4 US Troops last month.

I don't have access to that story. What were those LARGE numbers?

The taliban and al quaeda don't need any large scale assaults. They have insider attacks that are working quite well. Our troops are unable to fight off these attacks because American personnel are mostly unarmed.

We wouldn't want to show the Afghans that we don't trust them by having loaded weapons.

What did Einstein say about the definition of insanity? Our Government continues to order our Soldiers to train Afghan Police who inevitably come back to murder them. Pretty insane, no? What a mess.

I don't have access to that story. What were those LARGE numbers?

I don't know how many troops attacked the base but the Taliban numbers in the tens of thousands, are you saying they are a small force?

Forum List

Back