Afghanistan...A success...?

Bullypulpit said:
Once more, y'all miss the point. Had Dubbyuh not engaged in an un-necessary, illegal, ill-concieved, unfounded war in Iraq, Afghanistan would be secure now...The Taliban would be exterminated...Osama would be dead or captured...Al Qaeda would be effectively neutralized as a threat to anyone.

Are you some kind of military strategist? Do you somehow have the ability to know the rules and types of engagement sovereign countries are free to pursue which you consider to be un-necessary, illegal, ill-conceived or unfounded? Did you know that there are now mercenaries on the ground in countries who are quietly eliminating Taliban soldiers in great numbers all over the globe? Are you certain that Osama is not being held right now in a drugged state by US special forces in some type of spider hole just as Sadam had been held for several weeks before suddenly finding him?

Do you think that everything in a new type of war with an Islamic multiheaded hydra which cannot be destroyed in conventional warfare. Do you think sitting around the White House or going before the French or United Nations will eliminate this imminent threat to all of civilization? Are you suicidal and hope for the Johns Kerry/Edwards to save you from a swift boat?

Bush for some reason is doing exactly what it takes to stop this cancer spreading across the globe. Mr. Pulpit you are just ignorant or simply unaware of the dangers posed by Islam?

Instead the resources to do this were siphoned off to an illegal and un-founded war in Iraq, leaving 15,000 troops in Afghanistan. Jesus...what a creepshow.

How would you have any idea of what is really happening in this mulit-Islamic nation war?

Why don't you just hide under your bed and hope the buggy man Bush goes away?

Comrade said:
And despite the media hype over attacking those who attempt to register, 90% are registered to vote.

WOW!

Yah, and I bet they know how to clear out their mailboxes too! Damn smart people those Afghanis!

Kathianne said:
Yah, and I bet they know how to clear out their mailboxes too! Damn smart people those Afghanis!

I know, I know. 90% is the figure from a source I read in the mainstream in the past few days. I guess it's debatable.

Comrade said:
I know, I know. 90% is the figure from a source I read in the mainstream in the past few days. I guess it's debatable.

:dev1:

Kathianne said:

Oh you don't fool me one bit. Nope!

Look at you, from 5,005 to 5,096 over a few hours and I'm almost ready to stay up to see you reach your throne as Queen. I'm going to rec that little devil just because I back this coup against Sir Evil.

GO GO GO!

Comrade said:
Oh you don't fool me one bit. Nope!

Look at you, from 5,005 to 5,096 over a few hours and I'm almost ready to stay up to see you reach your throne as Queen. I'm going to rec that little devil just because I back this coup against Sir Evil.

GO GO GO!

Sweet talker. Now we see if SE wakes up! Or I :poke: you first! LOL :laugh:

Comrade said:
Don't forget your loyal servants when you rule! I'll be the court Jester! :laugh:

Whatever role I deign to give you, I will allow you to whisper capital punishments into my ear! Ahhhhhh :wtf:

And for any would question this most holy right:

banhim.jpg

Make them tremble in fear, dark Queen.

Comrade said:
And for any would question this most holy right:

banhim.jpg

Make them tremble in fear, dark Queen.

Damn, he's cute! Not a great suit, but...something.....

Forum List

Back