Afghan women rally, turning men red-faced with anger

Its not just cheating though, sex without being married is considered adultry right?
That would be called fornication

In Christianity you have fornication and adultry.

In Islam we make no distinction and call it Zina

So committing Zina is something worthy of being killed for?

So according to Islam, everyone who's ever had sex without being married or cheated should be killed?

In other words about 99% of the adult population should be put to death?

Boy oh boy where's the nearest mosque so I can convert to this wonderful religion!!!!

That is rather unrealistic to say the least, I would have already been executed by now if I lived in Afghanistan.:eek:

For some reason Daveman seems consumed with rape in Islamic countries.

And acts like it is occurring everywhere all of the time.

When in reality there are far less instances of it in the middle east than in the United States.

What he does not seem to understand is that every woman has a family, clan, and tribe.

And most men in the middle east have access to an AK-47 or other weapon.

She has a father, brother, uncles, and other close relatives who will defend her honor if it is violated.

So a man who does rape a woman will have a large clan of men seeking justice which will be swiftly dispatched when they catch him.

It depends though, in some cases the womans own family wants to kill her because of the shame she brought to the family, I know this has happened in Iraq quite a few times.

Depends on the circumstances.

If she is in her own house and a man breaks in.

Then she is a absolved of any guilt.

But if she is out alone with a nonrelative man and something happens.

Then she is guilty and must suffer the consequences

When in reality there are far less instances of it in the middle east than in the United States.

What he does not seem to understand is that every woman has a family, clan, and tribe.

She has a father, brother, uncles, and other close relatives who will defend her honor if it is violated.

So a man who does rape a woman will have a large clan of men seeking justice which will be swiftly dispatched when they catch him.

It depends though, in some cases the womans own family wants to kill her because of the shame she brought to the family, I know this has happened in Iraq quite a few times.

Eat pig shit and die, barbarian.

So if a woman has a man as a friend, she should be killed as well.

I think I'm going to have to go to 2 mosques so I can be double converted, this sounds like too much fun.

So if a woman has a man as a friend, she should be killed as well.

I think I'm going to have to go to 2 mosques so I can be double converted, this sounds like too much fun.
You can rape all the women you want, and it's THEIR fault!

Right, Sunni?

These women are far from being heroes.

More than likely they are being paid by western troublemakers and anti-Islamic organizations.

And do not reflect what the average afghan woman wants or believes. :doubt:

Why would Westerners pay Afghan women to stir up trouble? the women in Afghanistan have been heavily repressed for decades, thats no secret.

S@#@$man has said that a woman "deserves" to be raped if she does not show the "proper respect for islam. He can see nothing wrong with treating over half the population as less than animals.

He is lower than the insects that eat pig droppings.

I can't agree with that Sunni, what a man and women do together personally and sexually needs to stay in the bedroom and doesn't belong in the court room, and certainly nobody needs to be executed over it. These rules always favor the men though, whens the last time a man was executed for adultry in the Middle East? I haven't heard of it.

More than likely they are being paid by western troublemakers and anti-Islamic organizations.

Why would Westerners pay Afghan women to stir up trouble? the women in Afghanistan have been heavily repressed for decades, thats no secret.

S@#@$man has said that a woman "deserves" to be raped if she does not show the "proper respect for islam. He can see nothing wrong with treating over half the population as less than animals.

I have a feeling he only talks like this on the interent, there's no way an american woman would put up with being talked down to the way he talks down about women on here.

He's married, and I've been told his wife is educated, if you listened to him on here you'd get the jist that he wants all women dumb and uneducated.

So I'm getting the vibes it's all a message board shtick.

According to United States Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, there were overall 191,670 victims of rape or sexual assault reported in 2005

1 of 6 U.S. women has experienced an attempted or completed rape. (according to Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault

wikipedia.org
Pathetic misdirection is pathetic.

Just admit you lied to us, Sunni. It's not like we don't know it anyway.

I just went to a sexual assault victim advocate training. Sunni's stats are correct. Why aren't you guys more concerned about rape in America?

The thread is about Afganistan where it is ILLEGAL for a woman to sit in the passenger compartment of a vehicle. Why aren't YOU more concerned about that?

"Attempted" rape could mean anything. Do those stats include statutory cases? I little more info, please.

Why aren't you concerned about the women in Afganistan that are murdered by gangs of men because rapists rarely rape a woman in front of four witnesses, and when they do (as in the case of the journalist in Egypt), the little cowards will not step foward and bear false witness against the woman? Why aren't you concerned about the women that are trying to commit suicide by burning themselves just to get away from their abusive husbands?

Compare women that are being medically treated here to those that are medically treated there... oh that's right, in a lot of those "peaceful societies" it is illegal to treat a woman in a hospital.

Bigot.

Pathetic misdirection is pathetic.

Just admit you lied to us, Sunni. It's not like we don't know it anyway.

I just went to a sexual assault victim advocate training. Sunni's stats are correct. Why aren't you guys more concerned about rape in America?

The thread is about Afganistan where it is ILLEGAL for a woman to sit in the passenger compartment of a vehicle. Why aren't YOU more concerned about that?

"Attempted" rape could mean anything. Do those stats include statutory cases? I little more info, please.

Why aren't you concerned about the women in Afganistan that are murdered by gangs of men because rapists rarely rape a woman in front of four witnesses, and when they do (as in the case of the journalist in Egypt), the little cowards will not step foward and bear false witness against the woman? Why aren't you concerned about the women that are trying to commit suicide by burning themselves just to get away from their abusive husbands?

Compare women that are being medically treated here to those that are medically treated there... oh that's right, in a lot of those "peaceful societies" it is illegal to treat a woman in a hospital.

Bigot.

Sky Dancer is a drunk liberal moron, take her posts with a grain of salt.

S@#@$man has said that a woman "deserves" to be raped if she does not show the "proper respect for islam.
Please link to any post where I have said that.

Or just admit you are a blatant liar. :evil:

What makes you think we're not?

But this thread is about oppression of women in an Islamic nation. Start another thread. If the subject makes you uncomfortable, stay out of this one.

Bullshit. I'm not going anywhere. I'm making a point. The point is you are more concerned with rape in Afghanistan than you are in the US.

You are picking a fight with Sunni because you hate all Muslims.

Why would we be CHEERING these muslim women for standing up, if we hated all muslims? Wouldn't we be promoting that religion of death, destruction and deceit if we hated all muslims? They will eventually wipe each other out if they continue, and we just left them alone. We are hoping they will boot the oppressive system that lies like a coiled snake in their "teachings".

Who said we are not? I definently think the sentences for rape need to go up, alot of these idiots are just getting slaps on the wrists nowadays but thats not what this thread is about.

Right. This thread is about baiting Sunni Man.

S@#$#man has stated that a woman "deserved" rape for being oblivious to muslim beliefs. Do you really think he is concerned about rape in this country, fool?

Excuse me? where does it say that in the OP? are we not allowed to make threads about Muslims now because someone might get offended?:doubt:

Come on. You know perfectly well the point of this thread is to point American Muslims on the defensive.

How is cheering courage making American muslims go on the defensive?

Sky Dancer was bragging in another thread in how she defeated me in a debate also, what a joke.:lol:

Yeah and?

You haven't listened to any of the women who claim they wear burqa and hajib for their own reasons.

Do you mean like the one in Kuwait that proclaim sexual slavery will keep muslim men "faithful"? Where is your concern for a muslim woman encouraging the sexual slavery of women of a different race SD?

Her problem is she hates Christians so much, that she will side with radical Muslims over them, even if the radical Muslims would cut her head off for being a Lesbian.

You haven't listened to any of the women who claim they wear burqa and hajib for their own reasons.

Those women are going to say whatever they were brainwashed to say by their Imams.

Women in Europe want to wear the burqa and not be banned from doing so.

I'm all for supporting Afghan women to have equal rights and choices.

I'm a feminist, remember?

"Writers such as Leila Ahmed and Karen Armstrong have highlighted how the veil became a symbol of resistance to colonialism, particularly in Egypt in the latter part of the 19th century, and again today in the post-colonial period. In The Battle for God, Armstrong writes:

The veiled woman has, over the years, become a symbol of Islamic self-assertion and a rejection of Western cultural hegemony."

When have you defended Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman (they are women and you are a femminist, remember) from the underhanded, cowardly attacks by the media and the left?

Now, the burka is a symbol of men's DOMINATION over women (and you are a femminist, remember).

How do they even know who each other is?

If a chick in a burka goes to meet her friend in a burka at a restaurant and their are a bunch of other chicks in burka there,

how the fuck do they find each other?

Don't be silly, you know it is unacceptable for women to go into restaurants.

I have a feeling he only talks like this on the interent, there's no way an american woman would put up with being talked down to the way he talks down about women on here.

He's married, and I've been told his wife is educated, if you listened to him on here you'd get the jist that he wants all women dumb and uneducated.

So I'm getting the vibes it's all a message board shtick.

I know that it is hard for the western mind to understand this.

But in Islam the genders are separate but equal before God.

A man has a specific role as a husband and leader of the household.

And a woman has a different role as the wife and mother.

These roles are clearly laid out in the religion.

And this is what makes the dynamics of a Muslim marriage work to the advantage of both partners.

And why Muslim marriages are more successful than western marriages in the long-term.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back