Afghan women rally, turning men red-faced with anger

Thankfully, Afghanistan does not operate under equal opportunity capitalism.

That is an artificial Western convention that would not work in Afghan society or culture.

The Afghan woman's primary responsibility is to take care of her husband, the house, and to bare his children. :cool:

Thankfully, in 2011 in the United States we no longer put the lives and welfare of men above that of women, like you wish we would.

And thankfully these 30 women are brave enough to take a stand against the backwards point of view you and the afghan culture share.

If a husband can't take care of himself and needs his wife to do it, he's a pansy.

These 30 women are nothing but Western backed trouble makers.

As soon as the Western occupiers leave Afghanistan these miscreant women will be history.

Groups like RAWA are nothing but Western busy bodies who have no business telling Afghan women what they can and cannot do.

Also, their time in Afghanistan will be dramatically cut short win the West abandons Afghanistan in the near future.
Yes, there is no doubt that these women who insist on being treated like human beings will be killed outright by goat-fucking, smelly barbarians.

Last edited:

As soon as the Western occupiers leave Afghanistan these miscreant women will be history.

Groups like RAWA are nothing but Western busy bodies who have no business telling Afghan women what they can and cannot do.

Also, their time in Afghanistan will be dramatically cut short when the U.S. abandons Afghanistan in the near future.

So they will be killed?

How enlightened

Thankfully, Afghanistan does not operate under equal opportunity capitalism.

That is an artificial Western convention that would not work in Afghan society or culture.

The Afghan woman's primary responsibility is to take care of her husband, the house, and to bare his children. :cool:

Thankfully, in 2011 in the United States we no longer put the lives and welfare of men above that of women, like you wish we would.

And thankfully these 30 women are brave enough to take a stand against the backwards point of view you and the afghan culture share.

If a husband can't take care of himself and needs his wife to do it, he's a pansy.

Also, their time in Afghanistan will be dramatically cut short when the U.S. abandons Afghanistan in the near future.

I'm not buying into that crazed conspiracy theory you have going on in your head.

These 30 afghan women are the ones who are tired of being told what they can and cannot do, obviously.

Hopefully when the US abandons Afghanistan, and like you I hope it's soon, it'll return to the more westernized culture they had in the 70's before the Soviets and Americans got involved and the country got over-run by crazed, demonic fundamentalists.

Here's to hoping the 30 women are successful, and steps can be taken in moving Afghanistan into a country who puts the lives of women on par with the lives of men.

Just your comment that you hope Afghanistan returns to its former "Western" culture of the 70's betrays your colonial mindset.

For the last two centuries people and nations all over the world have been subjugated by colonialism from Western thinking people like you.

Who have gone around the world subjugating people and telling them, " We know what's best for you". " So you must become exactly like us".

Indigenous people wish that you would just go away and leave them alone.

As they have survived for thousands of years without Western assistance or guidance.

And managed to build successful Cultures and societies all by themselves. :cool:

Just your comment that you hope Afghanistan returns to its former "Western" culture of the 70's betrays your colonial mindset.

For the last two centuries people and nations all over the world have been subjugated by colonialism from Western thinking people like you.

Who have gone around the world subjugating people and telling them, " We know what's best for you". " So you must become exactly like us".

As they have survived for thousands of years without Western assistance or guidance.

And managed to build successful Cultures and societies all by themselves. :cool:

I don't think Afghanistan will become "Western" per say but I would like to see them take a more secular example like Turkey for instance, you can be an Islamic country and be modernized and not have women attacked for going to school, and people beheaded in the streets for adultry. Afghanistan was much better off in the 60s and 70s than it is now.

I have talked to Afghan people about this topic.

If you educate the boys first.

Then later there would be no problem in educating the girls.

As far as capital punishment for adultery.

I see no problem with that.

Their country. Their laws. :cool:

Last edited:

I want the US to get out of these countries every bit as badly as you do.

I think there are things that are good and bad about our culture. The warmongering bad, the equality among men and women good, so I'd like to see the good spread as far as possible but not by force.

I won't call any culture or society successful if 50% of the people are viewed as inequal to the other 50% solely because of what type of genitalia they have.

I have talked to Afghan people about this topic.

If you educate the boys first.

Then later there would be no problem in educating the girls.

As far as capital punishment for adultery.

I see no problem with that.

Their country. Their laws. :cool:

Total madness.

And how would you got about proving adultery if there's no pregnancy? Hearsay?

Whatever happened to "killing one person is like killing all of humanity"?

I wish Sunni would take the nicer parts of islam a little more seriously.

That is referring to murder.

Which is condemn in both the Quran and the Bible.

But capital punishment for a crime is not murder in either book.

Nor here in the United States where capital punishment is allowed for certain crimes

Last edited:

Nor here in the United States where capital punishment is allowed for certain crimes

Every person on the planet makes mistakes, you could make an excuse for any offense to deserve capital punishment under that broad brush.

But you could also use the broad brush that killing any person, regardless of mistake, is like killing all of humanity.

You choose the evil interpretation, I choose the nicer one.

Nor here in the Uwnited States where capital punishment is allowed for certain crimes

Every person on the planet makes mistakes, you could make an excuse for any offense to deserve capital punishment under that broad brush.

But you could also use the broad brush that killing any person, regardless of mistake, is like killing all of humanity.

This is not open to interpretation.

Both books flat out say the penalty for adultery is death.

Committing adultery is not a mistake or accident.

But is a willfull and disobedient act against your spouce and God

Nor here in the Uwnited States where capital punishment is allowed for certain crimes

This is not open to interpretation.

Both books flat out say the penalty for adultery is death.

Committing adultery is not a mistake or accident.

But is a willfull and disobedient act against your spouce and God

Its not just cheating though, sex without being married is considered adultry right?

Its not just cheating though, sex without being married is considered adultry right?
That would be called fornication

In Christianity you have fornication and adultry.

In Islam we make no distinction and call it Zina

Thats what I thought, because in Kuwait you can face adultry charges for both cheating and sex without being married, the punishment is a term in prison.

For some reason Daveman seems consumed with rape in Islamic countries.

And acts like it is occurring everywhere all of the time.

When in reality there are far less instances of it in the middle east than in the United States.

What he does not seem to understand is that every woman has a family, clan, and tribe.

And most men in the middle east have access to an AK-47 or other weapon.

She has a father, brother, uncles, and other close relatives who will defend her honor if it is violated.

So a man who does rape a woman will have a large clan of men seeking justice which will be swiftly dispatched when they catch him.

Last edited:

When in reality there are far less instances of it in the middle east than in the United States.

What he does not seem to understand is that every woman has a family, clan, and tribe.

She has a father, brother, uncles, and other close relatives who will defend her honor if it is violated.

So a man who does rape a woman will have a large clan of men seeking justice which will be swiftly dispatched when they catch him.

It depends though, in some cases the womans own family wants to kill her because of the shame she brought to the family, I know this has happened in Iraq quite a few times.

You keep making this claim, but you keep on not proving it.

No one but your useful idiots believes your bullshit.

Rape victims, if they're not stoned to death for adultery, are killed by their families for besmirching the family's honor.

That's because they're uncivilized goat-fucking barbarians.

That would be called fornication

In Christianity you have fornication and adultry.

In Islam we make no distinction and call it Zina

So committing Zina is something worthy of being killed for?

So according to Islam, everyone who's ever had sex without being married or cheated should be killed?

In other words about 99% of the adult population should be put to death?

Boy oh boy where's the nearest mosque so I can convert to this wonderful religion!!!!

Forum List

Back