Afghan women rally, turning men red-faced with anger

In short...you are a lying THING, dressed in mans skin. You have taken advantage of all you are entitled to in the USA but you are the epitome of its enemy. You, who would take rocks and split open the skulls of rape victims if your religion found those women guilty. You, who would gleefully toss those stones and watch them slowly die. You.

I spit on you. Thing. Non human. Scum.

Next time you have your mental health appointment.

You might suggest to your psychiatrist to increase your medication.

Just saying.

Sunni--

You asked for this. You said you would have no problem stoning a woman to death.

SD, are you being blessed with fortitude? WOW! Great answer.

Is there anything else that the women wear under the burka?

burka.jpg

I will add, as I have said previously, that I know of some women who are impeccably dressed and groomed under their hijab/burkas.

ETA: We are talking Chanel suits, jewels, silky hair...I'm talking a put together woman. Not that this is my style, but to assume that they are drab, denied and lacking style is a mistake. They wear make-up in the home and polish their nails. At least the ones I know do; can't speak for all.

ETA: Does my commentary mean that I understand the choice to cover up? No, I do not. But I respect it.

Last edited:

I will add, as I have said previously, that I know of some women who are impeccably dressed and groomed under their hijab/burkas.

We are talking Chanel suits, jewels, silky hair...I'm talking a put together woman. .
Why? Whats the point? So they can pretend their free?

Don't know. Like I said, I don't understand. Its all religious gobleygook to me.

Here is the difference Kiki

In an average American western marriage. A man's wife usually dresses very casually around the house. I was married to an American woman for many years so I know what I'm talking about. My ex-wife usually wore shorts or sweatpants and one of my shirts. With little or no makeup and her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

But whenever we went out for an evening or a social event. Then she was dressed to kill. High heels and her hair done perfectly. Her face was made up and she wore a designer dress. Men like to think that their wives are dressed up like this for them. But in reality she is dressed that way so that all of the women will be jealous. And all of the men envious that she is my wife. So basically the next time she dresses up will be for the next social event.

But in an Islamic marriage it is just the reverse.

An Islamic woman willl wear the hijab with little or no makeup out in public. She is trying to look as non-descript as possible and not draw attention to herself. In fact most Muslim women will not even wear perfume out in public.

But when the Muslim woman goes home. It is a totally different story. She wants to look as good as she can for her husband in the home. Her hair will be done and she will be all made up. Complete with high heels and a sexy dress. This is not just for a special occasion but is everyday atire. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Hey Sunni,

What if a woman is at home not wearing her blanket and the house catches on fire, does she have to put on her blanket before running out of the house?

Don't know. Like I said, I don't understand. Its all religious gobleygook to me.

Here is the difference Kiki

In an average American western marriage. A man's wife usually dresses very casually around the house. I was married to an American woman for many years so I know what I'm talking about. My wife usually wore shorts or sweatpants and one of my shirts. With little or no makeup and her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

But whenever we went out for an evening or a social event. Then she was dressed to kill. High heels and her hair done perfectly. Her face was made up and she wore a designer dress. Men like to think that their wives are dressed up like this for them. But in reality she is dressed that way so that all of the women will be jealous. And all of the men envious that she is my wife. So basically the next time she dresses up will be for the next social event.

But in an Islamic marriage it is just the reverse.

An Islamic woman willl wear the hijab with little or no makeup out in public. She is trying to look as non-descript as possible and not draw attention to herself. In fact most Muslim women will not even wear perfume out in public.

But when the Muslim woman goes home. It is a totally different story. She wants to look as good as she can for her husband in the home. Her hair will be done and she will be all made up. Complete with high heels and a sexy dress. This is not just for a special occasion but is everyday atire. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, that is pretty much the way it was explained. To be honest, it has merit. I won't hang out in the sloppies around the house, however I am not in high heels and fully put together. Does this mean we don't have off days? Of course we do.

As to the going out and putting on our best, I understand what you are saying. For me, I am 50% of a partnership and that partnership shall shine when we are 'out'; my husband also takes pride in himself and our life together. The 'we' deserves presentation when the occasion is appropriate.

As much as we may understand each other regarding these conducts, the difference is that I don't need a God, or a book or a doctrine to guide me. I simply call it self-respect and pride.

What if a hornet gets up under her blanket and is buzzing around her face screen?

What happens when they sneeze?

How do they wipe their nose?

burka.jpg

ETA: We are talking Chanel suits, jewels, silky hair...I'm talking a put together woman. Not that this is my style, but to assume that they are drab, denied and lacking style is a mistake. They wear make-up in the home and polish their nails. At least the ones I know do; can't speak for all.

ETA: Does my commentary mean that I understand the choice to cover up? No, I do not. But I respect it.

I saw a Victoria's Secret store in every mall I went to in the Middle East.

In short...you are a lying THING, dressed in mans skin. You have taken advantage of all you are entitled to in the USA but you are the epitome of its enemy. You, who would take rocks and split open the skulls of rape victims if your religion found those women guilty. You, who would gleefully toss those stones and watch them slowly die. You.

I spit on you. Thing. Non human. Scum.

Next time you have your mental health appointment.

You might suggest to your psychiatrist to increase your medication.

Just saying.

Sunni--

You asked for this. You said you would have no problem stoning a woman to death.

Sunni said the death penalty would be ok for an unmarried woman who had a male friend she were out with, and was then raped by him.

He also said he would stone a woman.

So 2+2, he would participate in providing a slow pain filled stoning death to a rape victim.

But like I've said I think Sunni just talks big because he thinks his god wants to hear this crazy stuff, I don't really think he'd stoop to the things he says he would.

You're talking about a different topic now. Sexual slavery in Kuwait. I don't support sexual slavery. Stop twisting my position.

I'm opposed to female circumcision, sexual slavery, and the oppression of women in any way.

Yeah, I have heard that from you before. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. One side says you don't agree with that, the other side proclaims the religion that promotes it as "equal" with all other forms of "religion".

NO ONE here is hoping all muslims fall down and die. We are uplifted to see women that are living under terrible oppression stand against the "thugs" that make up the majority (that would not be ALL) of men walking the streets (and yes I meant to say that). It gives us hope that the human spirit will overcome that barbaric system embedded in islam, and those women of islam can walk out into the light of liberty.

I don't "talk out of both sides of my mouth". To posters who say that the religion of Islam is inherently evil, I say, it isn't.

Islam is misused by terrorists to justify their violence. That's wrong.

To those who say Christianity is inherently superior to Islam I say it isn't. The Bible is similarly misused throughout history to condone violence.

Statements like this will often come from those who know very little about either Christianity or Islam. People who often don’t even like religion, or who have spent little or no time studying the Bible or the Koran will somehow consider themselves experts on both religions. They will declare that Christianity is the same as Islam, or that Christianity is worst than Islam. They will declare that the Bible is the same as the Koran, but is it really? and on what do they base this claim?

The Bible was written by approximately 40 different authors over a fifteen hundred year period. As you might expect it is very difficult to reconcile all the different stories and perspectives in the Bible, but this enigmatic nature of the Bible made the Christian reformation possible. It is possible to interpret the Bible in a way that promotes peace, understanding, and social justice. There are even gay churches whose members can show you chapter and verse that homosexuality is just as much accepted as heterosexuality. This is not to say which side is right or wrong in any Biblical disagreement, but to say that the ambiguity of the Bible makes Christianity more dynamic which makes reformation possible.

Not only is the Church not burning witches anymore, most of the social progress we’ve made in the modern era has come from Christianity. From the abolition of slavery, to child labor laws, to the civil rights movement, it has been the Christians, motivated by teachings of Jesus, who have led the way. This is not to say that Christianity is perfect, and there is still some intolerance and self-righteousness among the faithful. There are a tiny number of extreme anti-abortionists who actually believe they have the right to kill in the name of God, but they are vehemently condemned by most Christians.

Islam is not dynamic like Christianity; it is totally static. The Koran was written by one man who claimed to be a messenger of God, yet had nothing original to say. There is a bit of confusion concerning the difference between the Mecca period and the Medina period, but there has been only one way devised to reconcile these two different periods and so the Koran is consistent; and lacking in sufficient “wiggle” room for reformation to be possible. Muslims scholars disagree on some details, but there is agreement on the fundamentals. For example, there is disagreement over how much opportunity you give an apostate to change his mind, but it is agreed that if he openly rejects Islam, he must be killed. The Koran is clear on this. The Koran is clear on a number of issues and the Koran is why there is strong support in the Muslim world for beliefs such as: death for those who insult Islam; and death for those who draw a picture of Mohammed.

There are Muslims who are truly “moderate”, who reject such beliefs and are tolerant of others, but this is achieved by staying away from much of the Koran, not by finding a way to explain the troublesome passages. Like the Muslim who lives down the road from me. He drinks beer, eats pork and seldom, if ever, goes to the Mosque. He’s a great guy, but he’s a backslider and like a lot of Muslims, he doesn't read the Koran. It is very unusual for a person to be knowledgeable of the Koran, believe in the Koran and still be a moderate, because there is nothing moderate about the Koran and the Koran doesn't have the ambiguity of the Bible. No one has ever found a way to reconcile the idea that men and women are equal with the Koran. No one has ever found a way to reconcile the idea that the believer and nonbeliever are equal with the Koran.

It is important to note that virtually all genuine “moderates” are lay people and they are often backsliders. They may be religious in a spiritual way, but they stay away from the Koran as many Muslims do. The leaders of Islam are a different story. Since they are knowledgeable of the Koran, it is hard to find is a truly “moderate” Imam, although Imams in countries where Muslims are outnumbered will usually try to pass themselves off as “moderates”, and they tend to be very successful at this. They will convince many people that they are “moderates” because they don’t believe in terrorism. Even if they denounce terrorism against the Jews (and they seldom do), they still hold some radical positions that would not be considered “moderate” if coming from any other group. Think about it…what if the Southern Baptists were calling for death to apostates, death to people who insult Christianity, and death to people who draw a picture of Jesus? Would the Southern Baptists who actually believed in these things be called moderates? Whether an Imam or a lay person, most Muslims who study and know the Koran believe in these demonic rules, although with their willingness to use deception, it can be difficult to pin them down on anything…like it is with Sunni.

It can be like a greased pig contest. Isn’t this what you should expect when you are dealing with someone who is being deceptive?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back