Afghan woman strangled to death after giving birth to daughter

I did not excuse the brutality of the abuse of women anywhere. Stating the fact that the Muslims who now abuse women, did so before Islam, is not excusing it.

Muslims who now abuse women have not lived in any other time. They behave as they do because that is the tenets of their religion.

Muslims all over the world speak out against the subjugation of women, you just haven't heard them, because the American press doesn't make money covering those stories.

ROFL

Now the open Bullshit starts.

{One who is not circumcised is not a Muslim, and even her parents are seen as not
being in the religion} (Married men, Wagberi7).

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for leftists to lie to excuse evil.

In all the Alevi Muslim gatherings I've atended, the Dede spoke only of honoring women, and never of abusing them. I also have first hand experience with a Sunni Imam who learned about a man abusing his wife, and it was considered to be scandelous and unacceptable by that Mosque.

Of course, Islam commands women be treated well.

{Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great! Rodwell} Surah 4:34

Hey, beating women is a sign of honor - Allah wills it.

{"Narrated Ikrima: 'Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's messenger came, Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes! When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa." Allah's messenger said to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes." The prophet said, "You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow.""} Hadith Al Bukhari 7:715

Ah yes, beating a wife pleases Muhammad.

There are backwards areas where conservative fudamentalist Muslim hicks support genital mutilation, the "modesty laws" and the punishment of women for being victims. But they are a tiny minority in the Muslim world.

Conservative? They voted for George W. Bush?

Oh wait, you're just lying again, Allahu Akbar.

I would not excuse Christians for abusing women. I do not excuse anybody for that.

Well, Muslims you excuse - but you share a common enemy, so I understand your motivation.

But if you've studied history, you should be able to grasp the concept that morality has historical context that must be understood when judging morality by today's standards.

Yeah, what Muslims do today shouldn't be judged by today's standards, the poor darlings are just misunderstood. If we just get rid of capitalism and individual liberty, we can free them...

The progressive view is so enlightened.

What I know about Islam...I learned by living with Muslims in the middle east, and being married to a Muslim woman. I know what I saw. I can travel in the middle east unmolested, and I have not been thretened by Islam.

That's nice.

I don't have any problems, and to start having problems with Muslims based on what you say, and other anti Muslim people say, will not happen.

We are on opposite sides. I would love to see an end to the evil that is literal Islam - you would lover to see an end to individual liberty. We have conflicting ideals.

I will start being afraid of Muslims when I start feeling threatened by them.

It's much more rational that you feel threatened by old women carrying signs declaring they are "Taxed Enough Already." You have priorities.

Sorry I'm not paranoid and angry like you. What you say might mean something if you'd ever lived with Muslims, or had set foot in a Muslim country.

Taliban-women.jpg

Women have it swell in the Islamic world!

Muslims who now abuse women have not lived in any other time. They behave as they do because that is the tenets of their religion.
Then how come all the Muslims I lived with in the middle east didn't abuse women?

ROFL

Now the open Bullshit starts.

{One who is not circumcised is not a Muslim, and even her parents are seen as not
being in the religion} (Married men, Wagberi7).

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for leftists to lie to excuse evil.

{Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great! Rodwell} Surah 4:34

Hey, beating women is a sign of honor - Allah wills it.

{"Narrated Ikrima: 'Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's messenger came, Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes! When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa." Allah's messenger said to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes." The prophet said, "You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow.""} Hadith Al Bukhari 7:715

Ah yes, beating a wife pleases Muhammad.
I think your misconceptions are caused by two different things.

It's all about "doctrine vs implementation". There are all kinds of doctrine in the old testament that Christians and Jews do not practice anymore. Like aborting any baby concieved out of wedlock, or working on the Sabbath, stoning adulterers, or eating shellfish, or pork.

It appears that people who think all Muslims are this....or...all Muslims are that....have never spent any time around Muslims.

Conservative? They voted for George W. Bush?

Oh wait, you're just lying again, Allahu Akbar.
When I was in Syria, I was actually exposed to two of my ex wife's cousins who were Hezzbolah. They eventually ended up shaming thier families because they threatened my life, but once one of them told me "we like Americans like Bush more than Clinton, because Clinton is a liberal, and Bush fears God like we do"...he went on to rail on about how liberals in America are all gay, and get divorces, and are against God...which sounds like the same stuff you say all the time.

Well, Muslims you excuse - but you share a common enemy, so I understand your motivation.
Muslims have done nothing that needs an apology. I haven't excused anti western Muslim terrorists for anything, and to think that American liberals, Democrats, or lefties excuse terrorism is laughable, and only something I can imagine Rush Limbaugh having the nerve to assert.

My enemy is not Islam, Christianity, liberals, or conservatives. My enemy are people that want to hate others enough to justify the violence they want to happen to people they hate.

Yeah, what Muslims do today shouldn't be judged by today's standards, the poor darlings are just misunderstood. If we just get rid of capitalism and individual liberty, we can free them...
I'm having trouble unwinding this fantasy. How much time have you spent living with Muslims?....or is all you know about them based on misinterpreted Q'uran verses?

The progressive view is so enlightened.
I'm not a liberal, and not a progresive, and I didn't vote for Obama. I'm something you don't recognize anymore, a Goldwater/Eisenhower conservative.

We are on opposite sides. I would love to see an end to the evil that is literal Islam - you would love to see an end to individual liberty. We have conflicting ideals.
Once again, "doctrine vs implementation".

I would not like to see an end to individual liberty, I am a social Libertarian. You on the other hand...seem to be angry and ignorant, just like the anti western Muslim extremists.

It's much more rational that you feel threatened by old women carrying signs declaring they are "Taxed Enough Already." You have priorities.
I've attended two Tea Party rallies, and didn't feel threatened by anyone. usually people learn to NOT jump to conclusions in thier first year logic courses in college, did you skip those?

Taliban-women.jpg

Women have it swell in the Islamic world!
These women have it bad because those men are backwards fundamentalist conservative hicks.

You are a faithful liar for Allah.

{Book 009, Number 3526:

…So I informed him [Muhammad]. (By that time) Mu'awiya, Abu Jahm and Usama b. Zaid had given her the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger said: So far as Mu'awiya is concerned, he is a poor man without any property. So far as Abu Jahm is concerned, he is a great beater of women, but Usama b. Zaid... She pointed with her hand (that she did not approve of the idea of marrying) Usama. But Allah's Messenger said: Obedience to Allah and obedience to His Messenger is better for thee. She said: So I married him, and I became an object of envy.}

Lo, Allah is vicious and cruel.
I think your misconceptions are caused by two different things.

It's all about "doctrine vs implementation". There are all kinds of doctrine in the old testament that Christians and Jews do not practice anymore. Like aborting any baby concieved out of wedlock, or working on the Sabbath, stoning adulterers, or eating shellfish, or pork.

Got it, it's just old doctrine, Muslims would never actually do such things.

Jessica Mokdad: Islamic Honor Killing in Michigan - Atlas Shrugs

CNN, First Major Media Outlet to Identify Motive in Thwarted Islamic Honor Killing of Harry Potter Actress - Atlas Shrugs

(Want 500,000 more? Not a problem.)

It appears that people who think all Muslims are this....or...all Muslims are that....have never spent any time around Muslims.

Or they've pulled their heads out of their asses.

When I was in Syria, I was actually exposed to two of my ex wife's cousins who were Hezzbolah. They eventually ended up shaming thier families because they threatened my life,

But you've said you've never been threatened by Muslims?

but once one of them told me "we like Americans like Bush more than Clinton, because Clinton is a liberal, and Bush fears God like we do"...he went on to rail on about how liberals in America are all gay, and get divorces, and are against God...which sounds like the same stuff you say all the time.

No doubt, everyone like bunker busters dropped on them. I'm sure they loved Bush, just as you claim....

Muslims have done nothing that needs an apology.

wtc-9-11.jpg

I haven't excused anti western Muslim terrorists for anything, and to think that American liberals, Democrats, or lefties excuse terrorism is laughable, and only something I can imagine Rush Limbaugh having the nerve to assert.

Leftism embraces Islam as another means of destroying American culture and liberty.

My enemy is not Islam, Christianity, liberals, or conservatives. My enemy are people that want to hate others enough to justify the violence they want to happen to people they hate.

Yawn

Who gives a fuck? Islam is at war with civilization.

I'm having trouble unwinding this fantasy. How much time have you spent living with Muslims?....or is all you know about them based on misinterpreted Q'uran verses?

LOL

I'm not a liberal, and not a progresive, and I didn't vote for Obama. I'm something you don't recognize anymore, a Goldwater/Eisenhower conservative.

Nah, more of a Pol Pot "conservative."

Once again, "doctrine vs implementation".

I would not like to see an end to individual liberty, I am a social Libertarian. You on the other hand...seem to be angry and ignorant, just like the anti western Muslim extremists.

Yawn.

I've attended two Tea Party rallies, and didn't feel threatened by anyone. usually people learn to NOT jump to conclusions in thier first year logic courses in college, did you skip those?

I had a 3.92 GPA in college, did quite well in logic.

These women have it bad because those men are backwards fundamentalist conservative hicks.

They have it bad because those men are Muslims.

Last edited:
It is an islamic shit hole. Any strides in women's rights in the last 10 years will be for nothing and will slid back into oblivion.

Don't forget... these are muslims, and of course you have to blame a woman for the sperm men produce..... This story does not surprise me one bit. And just think of all the crap that happens that does not make it to the media.
Afghanistan, and theat whole "stan" part of the world have been brutal patriarichies since way before Islam became a thing. In fact, Birkas and hajibs predate Islam.

Islam didn't make them into dickheads, they were always that way. The problem is they're conservatives. Liberals in that part of the world are the ones that don't want to live in the dark ages.

Would you care to show where islam has improved society, say in the last one hundred years? Where is it that an islamic society has people flocking to join because of the productive, peaceful society? Islam perpetuates this type of behavior. It justifies it, and welcomes it. Other wise, you would see riots when something like this happened (muslims will riot if there is a "drawing" of their worshipped prophet).... Hey, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story....

A woman in Texas kills all her children becuase god told her to.

Got to love your effort.... one woman out how many millions with a serious mental illness does something absolutely horrible how many years ago, and, you, want to ignore the thousands of instances of muslim crimes against humantiy and focus on the one abnormal Christian crime over the normal of islam. Just sayin' ...

It is an islamic shit hole. Any strides in women's rights in the last 10 years will be for nothing and will slid back into oblivion.

Don't forget... these are muslims, and of course you have to blame a woman for the sperm men produce..... This story does not surprise me one bit. And just think of all the crap that happens that does not make it to the media.
Afghanistan, and theat whole "stan" part of the world have been brutal patriarichies since way before Islam became a thing. In fact, Birkas and hajibs predate Islam.

Islam didn't make them into dickheads, they were always that way. The problem is they're conservatives. Liberals in that part of the world are the ones that don't want to live in the dark ages.

Would you care to show where islam has improved society, say in the last one hundred years? Where is it that an islamic society has people flocking to join because of the productive, peaceful society? Islam perpetuates this type of behavior. It justifies it, and welcomes it. Other wise, you would see riots when something like this happened (muslims will riot if there is a "drawing" of their worshipped prophet).... Hey, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story....
Christianity and Islam shouldn't be looked towards to improve economies or societies, they should be looked towards to improve the spiritual health of individual people.

When I lived in the middle east, with Muslims, I noticed about the same formula for humanity was present. It's my own formula...keep that in mind....but for every 10 people in the world, there are 6 ordinary people just trying to live thier lives in peace, 1 loser, 1 saint, 1 leader, and 1 criminal.

They were Hezzbolah, and they threatened me because I was an American, not because I wasn't a Muslim, or because of anything in the Q'uran.

Islam has features that most religions do - the main one being that about 90% of Muslims don't actually follow it. Good thing too, Islam is pure evil and cannot coexist with civilization.

Hezbollah is the "Party of Allah." They threatened you because you are Dhimmi and did not submit with offering of Jizzya. They were duty bound to kill you.

Yet you refuse to use it.....hmmm

You think the web of falsehoods you spin is "logical?"

It would be an interesting syllogism that supported the dishonest presentation of a predatory and violent creed as "peaceful."

Indeed, every day our decision to nation build in Afghanistan looks like a disaster, all these gains in womens rights will be flushed right down the toilet when we leave because Karzai and his stooges, the ones we are propping up, don't see much more use for women than the Taliban do.
C' mom HG...you're a reasonable man....look it up....they were horrible to women before Islam was even a religion.

And half a million rapes a year in the U.S. a year is treating women nice?

Jon Stewart Takes On 30 Republicans Who Voted Against Franken Rape Amendment

Jon Stewart Takes On 30 Republicans Who Voted Against Franken Rape Amendment (VIDEO)

Somehow Jon Stewart and Truthseeker just don't belong together.

It has everything to do with liberals and conservatives.

I lived in the middle east with Muslims, and the more fundamentalist they get, the more they act like American Christian social fundementalists. One guy I spoke with in Syria who supports Hezzbolah siad it like this...."American liberals are against God, and they approve of gays, and divorce." Islamic fundemntalists hate American liberals way more than they hate American conservatives.

American Christian social fundementalists are not 'conservative' in the way you are trying to portray them.
They are whackos.... just plain stupid people.

Politically conservative does not mean you are a religious zealot. It means ya want less gov't intrusion in your life (to be simple about it)

You are trying to connect us politically conservative people with those animals in the Mid East so you can try to vilify us.... well screw you buddy. Im hip to it
:fu:
You'r not hip to anything. I bet you twenty bucks you've never lived with Muslims in the middle east, and everything you know you get from American media, especially the Christian social fundemntalist media.

Christians who vote for Republicans and believe Rush, Fox, Drudge, Bretbart and so on....are NOT "conservatives". Conservatism applies to fiscal matters, and Barry Goldwater or Dwight Eisenhower are examples of conservitives.

Ronald Reagan was a big government spender who exploded the deficit with defense spending, and he allowed Falwell and Robertson, Christian fundamentalists into positions of influence with the government. At that point, American fiscal conservatism began to die.

Goerge Bush completed the transition to Christian social fundamentalism. Bush and Reagan spent as much as one could. There hasn't been a Tea Party/911/Christian President yet...and what you'll find if one is elected...is that they're just big spending Christian Republicans...not conservatives.

If they "spent as much as one could", why didn't their deficits come close to Obama's (even when you add them together)? Just sayin' ....

C' mom HG...you're a reasonable man....look it up....they were horrible to women before Islam was even a religion.

Jon Stewart Takes On 30 Republicans Who Voted Against Franken Rape Amendment (VIDEO)
You're totally missing the point.....they were like this before they were Muslims. So it's not Islam that made them this way.

So fourteen hundred years of "enlightenment" improved nothing?

You fuckin hack, they don't record rapes in those third world Middle Eastern shit holes so there is nothig to compare it to, women definently have it better off in the US than any country in the ME so don't even try to go there.:eusa_hand:
Exactly....because as a culture, they don't think they're doing anything wrong, and they've been doing that forever because they're backwater hicks, not because ther Q'uran says to.

So are you saying the "peaceful religion" doesn't work (large scale)?

You fuckin hack, they don't record rapes in those third world Middle Eastern shit holes so there is nothig to compare it to, women definently have it better off in the US than any country in the ME so don't even try to go there.:eusa_hand:

I thought this thread was about violence aganst women. So they don't keep stats but you know they have it better in America?

Dress as a woman and walk into that square in Egypt. Then come back and tell us how you were treated with respect.

Whatever"?.......that's all ya got?........it's a fact that the mistreatment of women in societies that became Muslim was going on way before they became Muslim.

I know it's inconvenient to the very simple notion that Muslims are evil because they're Muslim.

Fact

You can not tell me that Islam is kind to women.... and I NEVER said Muslims were all bad.
There are millions of them here in America that make me very proud to call Americans.
There are some very patriotic folks among them. They come here and work hard to achieve the American dream. I love them... all of them.
I however I hate the ones who come here and want us to change our constitution to suit their religion and that just can not happen!

So No.... not all Muslims are bad you idiot... I know that, and frankly so do you.
You just want to lump the zealots in with my side of the political aisle and I wont stand for it.
Islam doesn't do anything to women. Some Muslims abuse women because they're ass holes.

I never accused you of saying all Muslims are bad.

There aren't any Muslims in the US proposing changes to our consitution based on their religious laws.

Also....take a deep breath....you don't want to blow a gasket...

Where does the quran say that women will make it to heaven (with or without virgins)?

Exactly....because as a culture, they don't think they're doing anything wrong, and they've been doing that forever because they're backwater hicks, not because ther Q'uran says to.

Exactly, rape is hardly a crime in most of those countries.
The moderates in the region...Turkey, Lebanon, believe it or not Syria, UAE, Dubai, most of Saudii, some of Egypt, some of Oman, and most of Iraq do not pull that stuff. It's mainly the conservative religious fundamentalist hicks in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudii Arabia, Yemen, and Egypt who are the bad guys, and they're bad because they're backwards hicks who value cultural traditions more than progress. Islam has neither increased nor inhibited this stuff.

So why is islam needed??

I did not claim the acts of Islam are not due to Islam.

Oh yes you did - you are excusing the brutality of the Muslims by claiming it is regional, rather than religious.

But you and I both know that is false. If this were just the treatment of women in the "Stans," then Burkas, clitectomies and other degradation of women would be limited to that region. We would see Muslim clerics speaking against the subjugation of women and movements by women in other regions to enlighten the areas.

But none of this is the case. Muslim women flock to support genital mutilation, the "modesty laws" and the punishment of women for being victims. Because it is a part of Islam - a foundational feature.

I claimed that the ancestors of Muslims in the middle east did all those horrible things to women before they were Muslim,

I doubt that you would excuse Christians if women were treated the same way they were in pre-Constantine Rome.

Yet it is Islam which has spread this across the globe.

Glad to hear it.

You are their enemy, whether you acknowledge the fact or not.

the anti Islam fearmongering industry in Europe and the US is, because they threaten the peace around me, just like a belgerant drunk does in a bar.

I see, it isn't the wolf who is a danger to the flock. but the lamb bleating warning.

Such a progressive view.

Paranoid and misinformed is a position of disadvantage

The one misinformed is you. You hold a fairy tale view of Islam in the same way a child seeing a tiger as a big pussy cat holds a false view of that predator. Both will kill you without pause or remorse. You ignorantly denying the nature of them, does not change reality.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Christianity and Islam shouldn't be looked towards to improve economies or societies, they should be looked towards to improve the spiritual health of individual people.

When I lived in the middle east, with Muslims, I noticed about the same formula for humanity was present. It's my own formula...keep that in mind....but for every 10 people in the world, there are 6 ordinary people just trying to live thier lives in peace, 1 loser, 1 saint, 1 leader, and 1 criminal.

...."Christianity and Islam shouldn't be looked towards to improve economies or societies, they should be looked towards to improve the spiritual health of individual people."
Yah think? If individuals are improved, their families, their neighborhood, their community, their city, their state, their country are all improved. Islam doesn't do this. It is a system (not a religion) of deceit, destruction, dust and death.

Your life in the ME in not representative of the whole. You have been fortunate and been among good people (no matter what religion). If you look at any country in the ME, you see DECEIT, DESTRUCTION, DUST, AND DEATH. Yet, because you saw a tiny, controlled window, you claim to know all islam? How many "westerners" must be bound and held by four men while a fifth man saws off his head, how many women must be brutalized, how many homosexuals (selectively chosen) must be murdered for you to open your eyes and say, well, maybe there are some really good people in muslim controlled areas, but that system, that system does not improve a single thing?

Where does the quran say that women will make it to heaven (with or without virgins)?

Now, now! You know full well that pointing out the fact that under Islam, women ONLY go to paradise if their husband is pleased with them, otherwise they are sent to hell for eternal torture; will make toxic uncomfortable.

Toxic doesn't like facts.

Forum List

Back