Afghan teacher shot dead after condemning suicide bombings as un-Islamic

But where is the part about PETA being convicted for supposedly paying a seal hunter to beat a seal?

I spent a few minutes looking....that particular event actually took place in 1964 but the footage was circulated for decades. But the place I found it referenced was the fur commission and I figured that link wouldn't wash.

It was prime time news at the time, though, I remember it well because I was online debating the issue with Petites who incidentally looked really stupid because they swore "their" side would never do anything so horrible, and it in no way proved that Peta was anything but a warm and fuzzy organization.

Which happens to use money to pay for legal defense for ELF and ALF terrorists....

well, until they develop a meat plant...

and I agree with the Humane Society point. The key word in Peta is Ethical, which, to a stinky vegan might mean something different than my idea of ethical.

ALF terrorist
alf_wanted.JPG

I spent a few minutes looking....that particular event actually took place in 1964 but the footage was circulated for decades. But the place I found it referenced was the fur commission and I figured that link wouldn't wash.

It was prime time news at the time, though, I remember it well because I was online debating the issue with Petites who incidentally looked really stupid because they swore "their" side would never do anything so horrible, and it in no way proved that Peta was anything but a warm and fuzzy organization.

Which happens to use money to pay for legal defense for ELF and ALF terrorists....

So they were never convicted. And yes, the Fur Commission is not a reliable source.

No, Peta has been convicted a couple of times for misrepresenting. Give me a little time, I'll find it, and from a different source.

BTW, it's common knowledge. This is one of those instances where I think, hmmm, why should I waste my time to find material that has been out there for ages and isn't even questioned anymore?

Forum List

Back