Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

Fuck obama period. I'm glad his muslim buddies would rather shove a rusty metal poll up his ass than shake his hand.

He's also in the process of selling our Nation out over there. Him and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will allow the Taliban to control vast portions of Afghanistan. All the blood & treasure just pissed away. Yeah, i'm very disappointed in this President.
Obama's supposed to take the "fall" for another one o' Lil' Dumbya's.....​

:eusa_eh:

You do know that you would get more replies to your posts if you wrote it normal, most people just skip over them because it gives them headaches reading that shit.

If Bush was to blame for abu ghraib as the left stated many times does that mean Obama is responsible for the burning of the books and the subsequent killing of our troops?
And will Obama apologize to the families of those killed and wounded for his actions? Or lack there of?

The Abuse of prisioners at detention facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq stemmed from the “Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales Counsel to the President. Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18 U.S.C. [sections] 2340-2340A” (The Torture Papers, pp. 172-217).

My conclusion from all this is that the Attorney General’s Office’s flawed and illegal definition of torture resulted in the Bush Administration’s military orders that encouraged, authorized, and allowed the terrible recent tortures at Abu Ghraib and elsewhere.

The Definition of Torture

Now can you name the program in the Obama White House that induced these folks to burn those books?

Prove that those at the prison were ordered to do this.
An opinion is all you have. Well in that case it is MY Conclusion that Obamas policies led to the burning of these books.

That was the conclusion of the author of the article I posted. Exactly which policy of the President the led to the book burnings. Can you point to a specific memo or something????

If Bush was to blame for abu ghraib as the left stated many times does that mean Obama is responsible for the burning of the books and the subsequent killing of our troops?
And will Obama apologize to the families of those killed and wounded for his actions? Or lack there of?

The Abuse of prisioners at detention facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq stemmed from the “Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales Counsel to the President. Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18 U.S.C. [sections] 2340-2340A” (The Torture Papers, pp. 172-217).

My conclusion from all this is that the Attorney General’s Office’s flawed and illegal definition of torture resulted in the Bush Administration’s military orders that encouraged, authorized, and allowed the terrible recent tortures at Abu Ghraib and elsewhere.

Now can you name the program in the Obama White House that induced these folks to burn those books?

I dont think it was terrible, the information gained saved lives on the battlefield and here at home, and we where not cutting there heads off like they do our troops and contractors. In my opinion a terrorist is on the "Got nothing coming" list and can go straight to hell. If water boarding is good enough for our special ops in training it sure as hell is good enough for some terrorist.

He's also in the process of selling our Nation out over there. Him and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will allow the Taliban to control vast portions of Afghanistan. All the blood & treasure just pissed away. Yeah, i'm very disappointed in this President.
Obama's supposed to take the "fall" for another one o' Lil' Dumbya's.....​

You do know that you would get more replies to your posts if you wrote it normal, most people just skip over them because it gives them headaches reading that shit.

He's the one person i have on ignore, i fought it as long as i could but i just couldn't take it anymore.

What does the reference 'black dog' signify?

They are insulting him because he is Black more than likely, if he was white you wouldn't be seeing that.

I think sharpton and Jackson should take the first flight over there to protest in the streets in the name of racism. :eusa_whistle:

Sharpton and Jackson only speak on racism towards Blacks when it comes from whites, I never seen them say anything about the Muslims slaughtering African blacks in Darfur.

What does the reference 'black dog' signify?

I think it is a reference to a patrick swayze film from the 90's, those afghanis loved Patrick swayze.
black-dog-patrick-swayze-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Ass! :tongue: I was asking as if a black dog was a specific character or symbol in their culture.

:lol:

They are insulting him because he is Black more than likely, if he was white you wouldn't be seeing that.

I think sharpton and Jackson should take the first flight over there to protest in the streets in the name of racism. :eusa_whistle:
Whaaaaaat?

Jesse's my favorite rhymer! A freaking national treasure. ;)

I still think they should do it, put it on pay per view, it would be the most paid for program in the history of pay per view and the both of them would last about 1 minute on the street with there rhetoric, and would be drug off somewhere to have unthinkable things done to them.

Look who is cheering because Afghans are protesting America?

Makes ya proud don't it? As people take sides against their own country

back when i posted on the hannity boards (and bush was president), you could get banned for speaking out against bush during the "time of war". funny how things change. for both sides.
I remember, back then....after we'd gone-into Iraq....Lil' Dumbya kept insisting THEN wasn't the time to discuss HOW we got in, there.....that there'd be PLENTY-of-time, afterwards, to discuss such things.

The folks, from BU$HCO, have been running, ever since.​

Guess Barrys open hand and wish for peace with the Muslim world ain't cuttin it.

Of course no matter who was Prez they'd be shafted or hung in efigy by those dirtbags.

And to think Barry got a Nobel Peace Prize.

Anyone told the dirtbags that yet.

He went at the world with an open hand, and then came at america with a closed fist. The guy simply is amazing isn't he?

This is what people in the Muslim world really think he is, they actually have less respect for him because he is Black.

I don't understand that. Many muslims are black.

Yes they are, but the attitude towards Blacks in many Muslim countries is pretty unapologetically racist, they had banned Blacks from swimming in public pools in Lebanon.

» LEBANON: MUSLIM 'apartheid' policies forbid blacks from entering swimming pools Bare Naked Islam

Slavery also existed in the Middle East, slavery was in Saudi Arabia until the 1920's I believe.

Obama's supposed to take the "fall" for another one o' Lil' Dumbya's.....

He's the one person i have on ignore, i fought it as long as i could but i just couldn't take it anymore.

How do you ignore on here? I tried figuring it out but couldn't.

Buck up peeps, you paid to train two Afghan Soldiers who just brutally murdered two of our own brave Soldiers. Good times huh? :(

Sharpton and Jackson only speak on racism towards Blacks when it comes from whites, I never seen them say anything about the Muslims slaughtering African blacks in Darfur.

On the same note I have never seen them speak out against black on white violence neither. I guess civil rights is only a one way street for them.

I dont think it was terrible, the information gained saved lives on the battlefield and here at home, and we where not cutting there heads off like they do our troops and contractors. In my opinion a terrorist is on the "Got nothing coming" list and can go straight to hell. If water boarding is good enough for our special ops in training it sure as hell is good enough for some terrorist.

Most of the Iraqis held and abused at Abu Grab-ass were not terrorist. Most were released without charges. But that is a moot point. The fact is there is no equivlant policy that Steven or anyone can point to to argue that President Obama encouraged burning of their sacred book. Or, if there is they have not posted it.

The Afghan War is lost. The longer we stay, the more evident this becomes. Our President and the Afghan Government are already working on a deal which will give much of Afghanistan to the Taliban. It's a dismal & catastrophic sell-out. Time to get out, but fuck the Taliban. We should not hand Afghanistan over to them. We will come to painfully regret that blunder.
Whew!!

You're no student of their War, with the Soviets, are you??

Yeah....it's that obvious.

303.gif

How do you ignore on here? I tried figuring it out but couldn't.

Click your USER CP and on the left it'll say "edit ignore list." You can type the person's name that you want to ban there.

Prolly other ways to do it but that's how i know how.

Forum List

Back