Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs, said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

Unbelievable... :eusa_eh:

Not to mention the millions of borrowed bucks he's sending to support their little riot. Payback sucks!
And to think the libtard lefties are all upset because some conservatives disagree with their messiah's destructive policies....
Where's my stick, so I can shove it up Obama's ass...maybe he'll pass some of that money out my way?

They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs and said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

Yeah, and his latest apology really pissed me off. He apologizes while they brutally murder two of our kids. Fuck his apology! :mad:

Fuck obama period. I'm glad his muslim buddies would rather shove a rusty metal poll up his ass than shake his hand.

Thanks, no. I wouldn't fuck obama with a borrowed dick!

i'm shocked that people in a country that we're bombing are mad at us.

some americans never learn.

and the clock continues to tick toward that day when all countries have nukes. what we gonna do then?

Well, why are we still bombing them? I thought obama was going to stop all that? I mean, bombing Middle Eastern countries was Bush's big thing wasn't it? Obama has not only continued Bush's failed policies, he's upped the ante.
But, what the hell, he got a Nobel Peace Prize for his intentions...

They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs and said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

Never happened. You're confused with George kissing Arabs on the mouth and then holding hands with them.

What's important to remember is that if these students were in the US, they would have the Constitutionally guaranteed right to burn the flag if they wanted to. That's cuz we have something called the First Amendment. You remember the First Amendment. Its that thing the rw's hate so much. Its also that thing that doesn't seem to protect our people from free assembly ...

That's still a far cry better than obama rooting around in the Saudi king's robes, looking for a cock to suck.

Attachments

• $bowingtosaudiking.jpg
    $bowingtosaudiking.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 65
i'm shocked that people in a country that we're bombing are mad at us.

some americans never learn.

and the clock continues to tick toward that day when all countries have nukes. what we gonna do then?

Well, why are we still bombing them? I thought obama was going to stop all that? I mean, bombing Middle Eastern countries was Bush's big thing wasn't it? Obama has not only continued Bush's failed policies, he's upped the ante.
But, what the hell, he got a Nobel Peace Prize for his intentions...

because both the parties are very similar except for a few wedge issues that people fall for.

He's the one person i have on ignore, i fought it as long as i could but i just couldn't take it anymore.

How do you ignore on here? I tried figuring it out but couldn't.

Click your USER CP and on the left it'll say "edit ignore list." You can type the person's name that you want to ban there.

Prolly other ways to do it but that's how i know how.

Thanks for the tip, life is better already without the literary histrionics.

That's really not the way it should be, if these were white American students holding up signs calling Obama a black dog all hell would be breaking loose, but its ok when Muslims do it.

It's not okay it is just more expected for people in other countries to disrespect Americans in general. Most of us don't expect white Americans to act like racists.

I don't get what they mean by dog though.

When I was on deployment I was told Muslims see dogs as dirty and filthy, so its an insult they use.

It's also an excuse used by TSA to forego the use of explosive detection dogs at airports...it might offend our peaceful, moderate muslim population to have a dog sniffing around their general vicinity. The rest of us have to put up with being felt-up like an eight-year-old boy at a NAMBLA convention, or irradiated worse than California produce.

Have you taken a survey or something? Or are you just making a blanket generalization about "the Muslims"?

Go over to the Middle East, they aren't shy they will tell you what they think.

Why do i have to go over there, there are Muslims here in America.

I'm not sure about where you are, but the Muslims in my area are mostly Macedonian or other Eastern European types. They are not at all like these Middle Eastern rag heads. They are quite and you wouldn't know them on the street because they assimilate, just like normal immigrants would.

These miserable cretins murder two of our soldiers and all the Dear Leader can muster is a pathetically weak apology? Man, the Dear Leader should be ashamed of himself.

Extraordinary rendition of U.S. terror suspects is still going on on Obama's watch. A few months back the Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit of men who had been kidnapped and tortured abroad without ever having been charged of anything.

Obama's human rights issues are no lighter than Bush's.

Obama's NDAA is a shocking & egregious assault on American Citizens' Freedom & Liberty. We have plenty to worry about right here at Home. The Police State only grows larger and more oppressive by the day.

Senators who Voted "Yea" for NDAA (indefinite detention of U.S. citizens, no Trial) | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

The House Passes The 2012 National Defense Authorization Act - Business Insider

Libo-Pauli the ultimate Baracknaphobe.

Whatever, silly Obama-Bot. Your guy signed the NDAA into Law. Now deal with it nutter bot.

Last edited:
This is what people in the Muslim world really think he is, they actually have less respect for him because he is Black.

Have you taken a survey or something? Or are you just making a blanket generalization about "the Muslims"?

He's not wrong. And it's probably because he's actually been to alot of those places he is talking about.

When he went to those places did he take a survey and ask them what they thought about Black people? How did the subject come up? What "blacks" were they referring to? What specific Muslims were they? I'm not just going to take someone's word for it if they can't go further into the subject. I'm open minded if someone shows me proof. MY PERSONAL experience has been a LOT DIFFERENT. That's why I am asking.

But but...These people are our good buddies. Man, how much longer are Americans going to allow their Government to spend their hard-earned Tax Dollars on absurd follies like this? We need a dramatic revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

No, they have never been our good buddies but making them think they are would be a plus.

Are you this stupid in real life?

Oh, sorry, rhetorical question.

And btw, where were you and your protests when Bush went to war with them....coward.

They don't like *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*??!! Even though he went on his world wide apology tour, bowed clear to the floor to arabs, said America is no longer a Christian nation and flaunted his muslim faith?

There's a reason why I don't join the American Legion, it's full of old crackers like you.

There's a reason why I don't join the American Legion, it's full of old crackers like you.

I bet they don't miss your sorry ass either! :eusa_angel:

But but...These people are our good buddies. Man, how much longer are Americans going to allow their Government to spend their hard-earned Tax Dollars on absurd follies like this? We need a dramatic revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

No, they have never been our good buddies but making them think they are would be a plus.

Are you this stupid in real life?

Oh, sorry, rhetorical question.

And btw, where were you and your protests when Bush went to war with them....coward.

Whatever, Obama-Bot dummy. You love those miserable cretins so much, then get your own checkbook out and start handing them your own cash. American Taxpayers should not be forced to fund that insanity anymore. And btw, you still wishing for Herman Cain and his family to be murdered? Yeah, they don't call you Ravi the Raving Lunatic for nothing. You craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back