Afghan Soldier Kills Two U.S. Soldiers...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Boy, what a mess over there. We are losing the Aghan War. The longer we stay, the more evident this becomes. They're getting set to give half the Country to the Taliban to rule. All that blood & treasure spent. And for what? The Taliban are gonna end up controlling a vast portion of Aghanistan anyway. So, it's time to come home. Nothing more to be gained over there. We owe it to our brave & honorable kids in uniform. What did these two soldiers die for? Murdered by Soldiers we trained and paid for. What an unnecessary tragic loss.

An Afghan soldier, apparently angry over the burning of Korans at a U.S. air base, fatally shot two U.S. troops and wounded four others, Afghan officials said.

The International Security Assistance Force said in a statement two military personnel were killed in eastern Afghanistan Thursday by "an individual wearing an Afghan National Army uniform" but didn't identify the troops' nationality.

CBS News said an Afghan official said the dead and wounded in the attack in the eastern province of Ningarhar were American. The official said the shooting seemed to be motivated by the burning of Korans at the Bagram Air Base north of Kabul, but did not elaborate.

Haji Mohammad Hassan, chief of Khugyani district in Ningarhar province, told CNN, "We don't know who started the shooting first and what kind of guns were used, but we have started our investigation to find out the details of the incident."

Violent anti-American protests erupted across Afghanistan since the U.S. military Tuesday apologized for what it said was the accidental "improper disposal" at Bagram of religious materials, including copies of the Muslim holy book. The United States is working with the Afghan government to investigate the incident.

CBS said violent protests took place again on Thursday at U.S. and NATO military facilities across Afghanistan, including one demonstration in which police apparently shot and killed two protesters.

Read more: Afghan soldier kills two U.S. soldiers - UPI.com

Last edited:
Its a sad fucking joke homie, we are training these Afghan Soldiers so in essence we are training them to shoot back at us, what a fucking joke, I don't care to train these bastards anymore to tell you the truth.

Nice friends we have over there huh? Almost as nice as our new buddies in Egypt & Libya are. And we the American Taxpayers get to pay for it all. Good times huh?

black-dog-obama.jpg

Its a sad fucking joke homie, we are training these Afghan Soldiers so in essence we are training them to shoot back at us, what a fucking joke, I don't care to train these bastards anymore to tell you the truth.

Two good American kids dead for absolutely nothing. And our President goes on TV to apologize. He's a disgrace in my opinion. Lets get our kids out of there immediately.

there never has been a need for a large troop prescence in afghanistan........

some special operations people, lots of drones, and lots of daisy cutters

to hell with hearts and minds, they havent any

the "war" will never be over as long as muslims oppress themselves and place the blame elsewhere

in the meantime, lets just execute as many talibans and al qaeda jihadists as humanly possible

Two good American kids dead for absolutely nothing. And our President goes on TV to apologize. He's a disgrace in my opinion. Lets get our kids out of there immediately.

The Afghans don't give a fuck about our apologies, they want blood at this point. Let's just bring our men and women home, fuck Afghanistan I am tired of wasting our blood and treasure there.

The Afghans don't give a fuck about our apologies, they want blood at this point. Let's just bring our men and women home, fuck Afghanistan I am tired of wasting our blood and treasure there.

Yeah, his apology really pissed me off. What about our two kids they brutally murdered? Fuck his apology.

Get them all out now! No more Afghans with US Soldiers. It's insanity.

Yeah, his apology really pissed me off. What about our two kids they brutally murdered? Fuck his apology.
He is trying to save our troops' LIVES; some scum burned the Koran, yapped about it & the Afghanis learned of it. This war would have been over & US troops home had Bush not diverted resources into Iraq.

These miserable cretins murder two of our soldiers and all the Dear Leader can muster is a pathetically weak apology? The Dear Leader should be ashamed of himself.

He is trying to save our troops' LIVES; some scum burned the Koran, yapped about it & the Afghanis learned of it. This war would have been over & US troops home had Bush not diverted resources into Iraq.

Number one, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Number two, BBC was showing interviews with Afghan workers, one who claimed he jumped into the fire to save the books. Knowing how the system works, the workers usually, but not always, with some of the military or DOD contract people would have placed everything in the pit before lighting it, probably dousing it with some sort of flammable liquid before setting it on fire. Sounds wayyyyy to fishy, I smell a Taliban set up.

Get them all out now! No more Afghans with US Soldiers. It's insanity.

Yep... let’s just get the hell out of there. I supported trying to stabilize that place in the past but it isn't working, we train these people and this is what they do. If we have any more problems from there we'll just have to level the place.:evil:

obama obviously supports the murderers of our troops. I'm glad to see this becoming an issue.

That "scum" you speak of is our US Soldiers! As far as we know (i haven't heard any different) is that our soldiers thought they were doing what they needed to do with the Quran (contriband). Obama apologized and said it would be taken care of when the word got out (which i think he should not have done). That should have appeased the Afghans....they showed us they don't give a crap! An Afghan SOLDIER that OUR soldiers are working with and training SHOT TWO OF OUR KIDS! Where's Obama now? Why hasn't he said ONE DAMN WORD about that yet? Trying to save our troops my ass!

Quote:
KABUL, Afghanistan – A suicide car bomber rammed his vehicle into the gates of a NATO base and airport in eastern Afghanistan on Monday, triggering a blast that killed nine Afghans, officials said. The Taliban claimed the attack was revenge for U.S. troops burning copies of the Koran.

Read more: Taliban Says Afghanistan Airport Blast 'revenge' For Koran Burnings | Fox News

Flippin morons...they kill their own people because they are pi$$ed at the US.

The middle east is a cesspool of ignorant beasts.

Ditto.

Forum List

Back