Afghan Sikhs: one of the most vulnerable minorities in the world

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Pathetic how the minorities are always set upon when these minorities are trying to just live in peace.

Afghan Sikhs: one of the most vulnerable minorities in the world
Sikhs from Afghanistan, including women and young children, risked their lives inside a shipping container to find refuge in Britain, but what were they attempting to escape from?
afghanistan-sikh_3009062b.jpg

An Afghan Sikh prays at a Sikh Gurdwara in Kabul Photo: Manan Vatsyayana/AFP

By David Blair

9:19PM BST 17 Aug 2014

The Sikhs of Afghanistan are one of the world’s smallest and most vulnerable minorities.

Numbering no more than a few hundred families, they have endured persecution both from the Taliban and wider society in a country that is 99 per cent Muslim.

If the migrants who were discovered at Tilbury Docks on Saturday are indeed Afghan Sikhs, as Essex Police claim, then they would have a clear motive for leaving their homeland.

Continue reading at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11040240/Afghan-Sikhs-one-of-

so many pockets of minorities that are being persecuted or exterminated. Vulnerable is they stay, unable or can't afford to leave.

according so a "source" I met ------casually-----those Sikhs in the Pakistani portion of the province PUNJAB----are also being
actively oppressed. **** when it rains, it pours ***** oppression of "kaffir" is the name of the game in the UMMAH--for some time-------it is an aspect of that movement which was misnamed "THE ARAB SPRING"---------it is no spring-----it is the raising of the monster's head of the filth of SHARIAH TOTALITARIANISM. Its been picking up momentum world-
wide over the past few decades. -------I date it back to circa 1980-----maybe I underestimate

Forum List

Back