Afghan President Wants U.S. Troops Out Of Villages...

Funny that is what the Mongols said, & the British, & the Russians...........

Yup.
Afghanistan helped bring the Soviets down.

That is prob one of the reasons it is still referred to as the graveyard of empires.......

You would think they would have thought about that before letting the cowboy ride in there like the terrorist wanted..........:cuckoo:

bush the lesser wants history to judge him & they will, & as fairly as they judge his Roman counter-part, Caligula...........:redface::redface::redface:

Let give him what he wants, and take it a step or two further. He wants us out of the villages, I say lets get out of the whole country and take our foreign aid with us.

Let give him what he wants, and take it a step or two further. He wants us out of the villages, I say lets get out of the whole country and take our foreign aid with us.

LOL........... I imagine he plans on going w/ us........

He has all those billions, won't do him any good hanging from a tree in Kabul after we're gone........

He has all those billions, won't do him any good hanging from a tree in Kabul after we're gone........
Bush is no Caligula, nor is he a Nixon, Eisenhower, or Ford.

Bush is no Caligula, nor is he a Nixon, Eisenhower, or Ford.

It is of course subjective........

I see some similarities, I am sure you do as well.......
bush_caligula_w.jpg

Pampered war dodging frat boy has daddy get him an election, bad shit happens & he has to prove his manhood & fulfill his destiny........... :eusa_boohoo:

Afghanistan helped bring the Soviets down.

That is prob one of the reasons it is still referred to as the graveyard of empires.......

You would think they would have thought about that before letting the cowboy ride in there like the terrorist wanted..........:cuckoo:

bush the lesser wants history to judge him & they will, & as fairly as they judge his Roman counter-part, Caligula...........:redface::redface::redface:

Oh please. The proper comparison to Caligula is obama, both famous for the parties.

The last army that pacified Afghanistan and won was Alexander the Great and he did it by slash and burn everything that was moving. The Russians lost in Afghanistan simply because we, the United States supported the Mujahadeen. We armed them and gave them supplies and medical support. The mistake we made thereafter was in imagining that keeping the country from falling under the Russian bootheel imparted some kind of gratitude or loyalty. Even if it did, when Clinton sent Osama Bin Laden into Afghanistan rather than taking him off the hands of the Sudanese it was pretty much all over.

Under Bush, Afghanistan was making some progress in pulling it together. Schools opened, hospitals started providing medical care and some kind of market commerce was emerging. Then comes obama. End of story. It is to obama's interest in having Afghanistan a failure as it is in his interest to have Iraq in civil war.

Oh please. The proper comparison to Caligula is obama, both famous for the parties.

The last army that pacified Afghanistan and won was Alexander the Great and he did it by slash and burn everything that was moving. The Russians lost in Afghanistan simply because we, the United States supported the Mujahadeen. We armed them and gave them supplies and medical support. The mistake we made thereafter was in imagining that keeping the country from falling under the Russian bootheel imparted some kind of gratitude or loyalty. Even if it did, when Clinton sent Osama Bin Laden into Afghanistan rather than taking him off the hands of the Sudanese it was pretty much all over.

Under Bush, Afghanistan was making some progress in pulling it together. Schools opened, hospitals started providing medical care and some kind of market commerce was emerging. Then comes obama. End of story. It is to obama's interest in having Afghanistan a failure as it is in his interest to have Iraq in civil war.

Funny but I don't recall either being famous for partying.... You have a somewhat, shall we say, twisted & self-serving view of history........

I guess we helped them kill those brits & Indians as well, oh & to oust those mean Mongols to............LMAO

bush-beer.jpg

Karzai has money in a Swiss Bank account and a flat in London, he will be on the first flight out if he feels things are falling apart.

let give him what he wants, and take it a step or two further. He wants us out of the villages, i say lets get out of the whole country and take our foreign aid with us.

lol........... I imagine he plans on going w/ us........

He has all those billions, won't do him any good hanging from a tree in kabul after we're gone........

karzai has money in a swiss bank account and a flat in london, he will be on the first flight out if he feels things are falling apart.

yep..................

Afghan President Wants U.S. Troops Out Of Villages...

That's a start. I want them out of Afghanistan.

Nice 'friend' we have in Karzai huh? How much Blood & Treasure have we spent keeping that jerk in power? This is not how friends treat each other. So forget the Villages, let's get the Hell out of the Country completely. Nothing more to be gained over there. Bring our kids home now.

The American campaign in Afghanistan suffered a double blow Thursday: President Hamid Karzai demanded NATO troops immediately pull out of rural areas in the wake of the killing of 16 civilians, and the Taliban broke off talks with the U.S.

The setbacks effectively paralyze the two main tracks for ending the 10-year-old war. Part of that exit strategy is to gradually transfer authority to Afghan forces while another tack is to pull the Taliban into some sort of political discussions with the Afghan government.

Karzai also said he now wants Afghan forces take the lead for countrywide security in 2013, a year ahead of schedule. He spoke as Afghan lawmakers were expressing outrage that the U.S. flew the soldier suspected in civilian killings to Kuwait Wednesday night when they were demanding he be tried in the country.

"Afghan security forces have the ability to keep the security in rural areas and in villages on their own," Karzai said in a statement after meeting visiting U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. He said he had conveyed his demand to Panetta during their meeting.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Janan Mosazai confirmed that Karzai was asking for NATO to immediately pull back from villages and rural areas to main bases.

Karzai is confident that Afghan security forces know "a thousand times better than any foreign troops the culturally sensitive ways of dealing with their own people," Mosazai said.

If the NATO troops did pullback, it would leave vast areas of the country unprotected and essentially mean the end of the strategy of trying to win hearts and minds by working with and protecting the local populations.

Read More:
Karzai tells NATO pull back, Taliban-US talks off - Yahoo! News
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I agree. I want the troops out of Afghan villages. Matter of fact, I want them the hell out of that shit box of a country. Fuck Afghanistan.

I fully endorse what Karzai has said.

At this point, fuck Afghanistan.

Let's go one better.

Let's pack it all in and get our guys and gals home.

Afterall, it's a good thing to keep Mr. Karzai all happy and shit. Right?

THE AFgHANISTAN WAR IS ONLY ABOUT OPIUM AND IT WAS STARTED BY THE BUSH FAMILY CRIME SYNDICATE AND CONTINUED BY THEIR PUPPET BARACK OBAMA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back