Afghan leader threatens to join Taliban

I wouldn't call it a war, it's more of an occupation, likely for several purposes. My best guess is that we're over there for the strategic location next to Iran (which the U.S. views as an economic and military threat), securing of the oil pipeline that runs through there, and a general military foothold next to Russia and China.

I wouldn't call it a war, it's more of an occupation, likely for several purposes. My best guess is that we're over there for the strategic location next to Iran (which the U.S. views as an economic and military threat), securing of the oil pipeline that runs through there, and a general military foothold next to Russia and China.

Pretty much. Same with Iraq. It sure as hell isn't about the freedom of the Afgani or Iraqi people. I am sick of that bullcrap line. It's always been about strategy and Oil. We should be concerned about Russia and China by the way. ~BH

Lawmakers: Afghan leader threatens to join Taliban

Still think this fool's errand is winable?

End this pointless war now.
Bush/Cheney installed Karzai. He was a big deal with UNOCAL, very convenient for their purposes.

You're not that dumb are yuh bro? I hope not for your sake. What about Obama's Purposes?

Face it bro, Your hero Obama is a fraud. He has continued both Wars while campaigning like a fucking liar about how he is anti-War and he is gonna bring the troops home. He has increased the number of troops in Afganistan, and his Master Rahm Emanuel likes it that way. ;) Wake the fuck up from the R's vs D's circus.

LOL!!! You leftist idiots are still crying about Cheney? Who is the new Cheney now? There is one in case you missed it? But the leftist media leaves that out these days. Kind of like how they covered up for Obama those Women in Afganistan that got killed right? Fucking hypocrites. So get off your Bush / Cheney typical weak minded bullshit ok? You voted for a fraud of the same camp. It's a two party system set up for dumb shits like yourself to swallow. ~BH

Afghan leader threatens to join Taliban

Karzai, begging for money, may, on drug plantations someone had a tank rolled Karzai was offended.

For the Taliban it is the first enemy. He is a mountain path is closed. Now, if it is there with him on a rope Obama lead, you can simply and take into its ranks.

Lawmakers: Afghan leader threatens to join Taliban

Still think this fool's errand is winable?

End this pointless war now.
Bush/Cheney installed Karzai. He was a big deal with UNOCAL, very convenient for their purposes.

You're not that dumb are yuh bro? I hope not for your sake. What about Obama's Purposes?

Face it bro, Your hero Obama is a fraud. He has continued both Wars while campaigning like a fucking liar about how he is anti-War and he is gonna bring the troops home. He has increased the number of troops in Afganistan, and his Master Rahm Emanuel likes it that way. ;) Wake the fuck up from the R's vs D's circus.

LOL!!! You leftist idiots are still crying about Cheney? Who is the new Cheney now? There is one in case you missed it? But the leftist media leaves that out these days. Kind of like how they covered up for Obama those Women in Afganistan that got killed right? Fucking hypocrites. So get off your Bush / Cheney typical weak minded bullshit ok? You voted for a fraud of the same camp. It's a two party system set up for dumb shits like yourself to swallow. ~BH

There were 170,000 troops in Iraq, now there are 96,000.

Obama is working with what he was given. Pakistan has nuclear weapons. We can't just "cut and run". Bush and the Republicans, screwed us real good. Good and Deep.

By the numbers: The Iraq war

Karzi is a tool.

The question is: Is he a reliable tool?

Remember, we once thought Castro was our tool, too

Karzi is a tool.

The question is: Is he a reliable tool?

Remember, we once thought Castro was our tool, too

When wasn't Castro our tool?

With regards to Karzai, my suspiscion is that he's simply following the script. What he's doing now is building rapport again with the locals who consider hom to be a tool. The White House is playing it's role by putting on a show of discrediting him. Just like they did effectively with Chavez after the Nut Farmer certified his election.

The goal isn't to make the Americans believe we are in control. The goal is to make the occupied/dominated feel like they have regained control.

It's Machiavelli 101.

Forum List

Back