Afghan Government wants explanation from WH

We want an explanation from your Handlers as to why you are the butt of most of our jokes, why you hate America, and we also want to know what flag you fly over your commie compound.

Lastly, I'd like to know why The Mods allow you to post Flame Bait in The Politics forum when every single one of your posts belong in the Flame Zone.

Basically the threat is how we could drop nuclear bombs on the country and the war would be over. When other countries say something like that we call them a terrorist nation and try and impose embargo's. We really need to quit being such a hypocritical nation.

All Trump has to do is round up all The Leftist Lib Tards in this country and send them to Afghanistan.

Liberals will have that country fucked up beyond belief in one week.

Either that or The Taliban will be throwing them off the tops of tall buildings.

Either way, America Wins, because they won't be here.

What kind of clarification are they looking for?

It is a true statement that the U.S. military could completely destroy the entire country, killing every man woman and child.

I think it's pretty clear to most people that the U.S. does not prefer that option. Let's work out a deal.

:dunno:

There is nothing wrong with showing people that they are being unreasonable by discussing extremes.

Basically the threat is how we could drop nuclear bombs on the country and the war would be over. When other countries say something like that we call them a terrorist nation and try and impose embargo's. We really need to quit being such a hypocritical nation.
It's a fair point.

We need to quit calling people terrorists and imposing embargoes.

:beer:

I can't imagine my feet hitting the floor each morning, and deliberately searching for things for me to be all pissed off about.

raw

Trump says he can win the war in Afghanistan in 10 days.

Why hasn't he done it yet?
Exactly.

Why do we go into wars without a clear objective of TOTAL VICTORY? (I know the answer. Most of us do.)

If a war is justified, total annihilation should be considered a sad, but likely outcome. Otherwise, we should continue to ask whether such cause justifies total annihilation.

Forum List

Back