Affordable Care Act: A Child's Garden Of Lies And Distortions

It is amazing you are functional....or maybe you are not.

How you extract that from my post is beyond me. I think you might be an actual case of a cell phone roasting someones brain.

does your brain even function while you type... if the GOP is all about personal responsibility and preventative care reduces costs, your dumb ass comment about friends with insurance who wont get physicals and wont get colonoscopies shows that they in fact arent responsible. its been proven that these services reduces the costs of health care in the long term. why dont you tell them to be more responsible in the first place.

was that slow enough for you? anything else you need explained to you in terms a 4th grader can handle..... i mean that page explaining the civil war to 5th graders went way over your head, so im not sure how much more i can dumb it down for you.

You said I was applauding them. Obviously the drugs had not worn off yet. It seems lost on you that most people have insurance, and about 85% of thos with it, like it.....I know that will kill your whole day. That does not mean that we (I include myself in the group) don't think there is need of some serious reform (like get government out of it altogether....but I digress).

BTW: I don't run my friends lives. They make decisions on their own...something I am not sure you can comprehend.

I am a big fan of preventative care. Obamacare does nothing to guarantee that people will get preventative care.....sorry to break it to you.

You keep with those fifth grade books. I am sure there is a chance you'll advance next year.

In the meantime, I am still awaiting just one argument from you regarding Federalist 10. I've kicked your ass so far up one side and down the other with the founders words you seem reluctant to crawl out of your hole. Go ahead, give it a shot.
still waiting for you to acknowledge that youre not smarter than a 5th grader..

090904smarterthan5thgrader1.jpg

youre extremely retarded, since the ACA makes preventative care available with no co-pays and no co-insurance. oops! that 5th grade....er i mean 4th grade education your sporting there is really starting to show..

in the mean time, maybe you should read the last post of put up on Fed 10. since you obviously have difficulty with reading comprehension. maybe then you can pull your head out of your ass and join the conscious world

get-attachment.asp

your problem is obvious.

in the mean time, maybe you should read the last post of put up on Fed 10. since you obviously have difficulty with reading comprehension. maybe then you can pull your head out of your ass and join the conscious world

Please point me to the post.

I am most interested to read it.

youre extremely retarded, since the ACA makes preventative care available with no co-pays and no co-insurance. oops! that 5th grade....er i mean 4th grade education your sporting there is really starting to show..

And you are extremely stupid as the whole point of an earlier post was that people who have preventive care....don't take advantage of it.

Moron.

There are no guarantees.

But, I expect many people would.

Which is why I am a big fan of this kind of discussion.

Even if I don't believe Obamacare is the right way to do it.

Try reading and thinking....it does wonders.

And you are extremely stupid as the whole point of an earlier post was that people who have preventive care....don't take advantage of it.

Moron.

There are no guarantees.

And even if they do, globally preventative service does not lower costs overall.

Moron.

There are no guarantees.

And even if they do, globally preventative service does not lower costs overall.

False.

Moron.

There are no guarantees.

False.

Link?

Forum List

Back