Affirmative Action?

In my opinion this shit has got to stop. Now. What are your thoughts. Thanks.

No it should not stop as affirmative action has done little to harm whites and has benefitted few blacks, getting rid of it isn't going to fix a still broken system.

With a black man being elected to the highest office in the country, I think the time saying they are being held back due to race is OVER!!!!! And the time is NOW!!!!!

an african american is more likely to pass the bar and finish law if they go to a state school where affirmative action is not much of an issue. They are also more likely to fail if they attend a private college.

With a black man being elected to the highest office in the country, I think the time saying they are being held back due to race is OVER!!!!! And the time is NOW!!!!!

So racism and discrimination all of the sudden disappeared when Obama got elected? The Bass thinks not. Even before Obama got elected people were saying AA should be ended because it served its purpose....NOT!

the current housing market is another example of affirmative action hurting minorities instead of helping them. Look at the area with the most forclosures then take into fact that during the Clinton and Bush they increased the numbers of minorities getting into home loans through companies like Frannie Mae.

The Irish,Italians, the Jews have all been discriminated, why are they not included in affirmative action. How long are we suppose to keep (A.A.) it going? 100-200 years more when is enough, enough? The spanish, gays ect. are the new minority. By the way my family and most other Americans were not here when this discrimination occured. So why do we have to be discriminated with by giving blacks preferencial treatment?

The Irish,Italians, the Jews have all been discriminated, why are they not included in affirmative action. How long are we suppose to keep (A.A.) it going? 100-200 years more when is enough, enough? The spanish, gays ect. are the new minority. By the way my family and most other Americans were not here when this discrimination occured. So why do we have to be discriminated with by giving blacks preferencial treatment?

White women are the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action.

Irish and Italians have not had to endure slavery and Jim Crow.

Boyo. Gays and illegal aliens spew the same bullshit, after awhile it is ALL bullshit. Let me see here, you NEVER experienced any of these outrages , either. But you capitalize on it. Fraud, comes to mind. Phony little fraud, Poser De lux. What do YOU know about racism or Poverty, first hand?
What?

No it should not stop as affirmative action has done little to harm whites and has benefitted few blacks, getting rid of it isn't going to fix a still broken system.

You think blacks are the only people who have been discriminated against. You have know clue. People of all races, not only blacks, have been discriminated from the beginning of time. You just feel that YOU are owed something for some fucking reason. Give me proof that YOU are the descendants of blacks who were treated so harshly and cruel by white men in this country. Where were your ancestors brought to? What port? How long were they enslaved? You do know your ancestry don't you? Give us some FACTS about your own geneology and I might feel a little bit sorry. Other then that, why the hell are you on every single thread on this site shouting out your hate for whites? Affirmative action is taking place still and it IS harming whites and other races because everyone beleives we still owe something to blacks. Yea. And elephants might fly out of my ass in a few minutes. I see it every day at my place of work and it makes me sick. It will stop eventually, and those who rightfully deserve jobs who are actually qualified for them will get them and this AA crap will finally vanish. Only time will tell. Just my thoughts.

You think blacks are the only people who have been discriminated against. You have know clue. People of all races, not only blacks, have been discriminated from the beginning of time. You just feel that YOU are owed something for some fucking reason. Give me proof that YOU are the descendants of blacks who were treated so harshly and cruel by white men in this country. Where were your ancestors brought to? What port? How long were they enslaved? You do know your ancestry don't you? Give us some FACTS about your own geneology and I might feel a little bit sorry. Other then that, why the hell are you on every single thread on this site shouting out your hate for whites? Affirmative action is taking place still and it IS harming whites and other races because everyone beleives we still owe something to blacks. Yea. And elephants might fly out of my ass in a few minutes. I see it every day at my place of work and it makes me sick. It will stop eventually, and those who rightfully deserve jobs who are actually qualified for them will get them and this AA crap will finally vanish. Only time will tell. Just my thoughts.

Affirmative action is not hurting people, quit repeating the same damn lies mayne. It has done little to help blacks so why white people are crying about blacks getting all of these free handouts the bass doesn't know why. White people just feel light everything in America is their birthright and or that they're entitled to everything first.

the current housing market is another example of affirmative action hurting minorities instead of helping them. Look at the area with the most forclosures then take into fact that during the Clinton and Bush they increased the numbers of minorities getting into home loans through companies like Frannie Mae.

Those house foreclosures have everything to do with predatory lending, not affirmative action you dumb chick.

Affirmative action is not hurting people, quit repeating the same damn lies mayne. It has done little to help blacks so why white people are crying about blacks getting all of these free handouts the bass doesn't know why. White people just feel light everything in America is their birthright and or that they're entitled to everything first.

These are not lies. They are fucking facts. Do you even have a job? Realize how business in this country runs everyday? The FACT is that blacks are getting handouts they should never deserve in certain circumstances, especially when it comes to important jobs in business and corporations. Not everything in America is my birthright, although I do know that intelligence and smarts should totally outweigh putting some fucking idiot in a position that just puts this country in worse harm. I'm entitled to everything and anything I outweigh someone else in when it comes to making a living and prospering in this country. Seems funny how you totally ignored my questions in my previous post. HMMM. Seems to me we have a troll here who knows everything, but knows NOTHING. It sure feels good to be right all the time.

Those house foreclosures have everything to do with predatory lending, not affirmative action you dumb chick.
during the bush and clinton years they pushed for more minorities to get into home which caused more predatory lending you moron.

USATODAY.com - Minorities depend on subprime loans

These are not lies. They are fucking facts. Do you even have a job? Realize how business in this country runs everyday? The FACT is that blacks are getting handouts they should never deserve in certain circumstances, especially when it comes to important jobs in business and corporations. Not everything in America is my birthright, although I do know that intelligence and smarts should totally outweigh putting some fucking idiot in a position that just puts this country in worse harm. I'm entitled to everything and anything I outweigh someone else in when it comes to making a living and prospering in this country. Seems funny how you totally ignored my questions in my previous post. HMMM. Seems to me we have a troll here who knows everything, but knows NOTHING. It sure feels good to be right all the time.

Your entire rant is based on the notion that affirmative action excludes qualified individuals in favor of less qualified individuals. It is only an aid to help equally qualified individuals obtain employment where there is underrepresentation. Again, white women being the biggest beneficiarys. Most of the time these are jobs that don't require much education anyway.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back