Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is necessary to make up for slavery and socioeconomic inequality

• is a jewish conspiracy

• other

• Total voters
A rediculous attempt to end discrimination by discriminating agains or in favor of a group.

You don't get rid of racism by establishing a racial spoils system. You get rid of racism by stopping group think ALTOGETHER.

your thoughts?

I think we're getting closer all the time to when affirmative action can be done away with. With the election of Obama, that was a huge step for this country to overcome.

However...Obama is the "first" President of color...so that's still novel and not mainstream. Until we become mainstream with being color blind, I think affirmative action should stay in place. We're not there yet.

• Banned
your thoughts?

I think we're getting closer all the time to when affirmative action can be done away with. With the election of Obama, that was a huge step for this country to overcome.

However...Obama is the "first" President of color...so that's still novel and not mainstream. Until we become mainstream with being color blind, I think affirmative action should stay in place. We're not there yet.

Is not making a point that he is part negroid counter to your espousal of 'color blindness'

You claim that race should be anon-issue... only to note his race as an important issue :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Is not making a point that part negroid counter to your espousal of 'color blindness'

You claim that race should be anon-issue... only to note his race as an important issue

I rest my case! We're not there yet!

This entire country made a big deal out of Obama's election. Clearly, we're not there yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back