Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that many of you agree that how well whites treat blacks will determine the success or failure of blacks shows the superiority of one group to another.

Originally posted by Big D
The fact that many of you agree that how well whites treat blacks will determine the success or failure of blacks shows the superiority of one group to another.

Lets replace a few words in that statement:

"The fact that many of you agree that how well managers treat workers will determine the success or failure of workers shows the superiority of one group to another."

Considering this structure is identical to the power structure originally created and continuously perpetuated by our government through oppression, your entire point is looking incredibly stupid. Why do you think your treatment of blacks determines their success?

The way whites treat blacks will determine the success blacks will have.

The way blacks treat whites will have no effect on whites success.

Without blacks, whites will have much greater success.

Blacks are a burden on white socity.

Originally posted by Big D
The way whites treat blacks will determine the success blacks will have.

The way blacks treat whites will have no effect on whites success.

Without blacks, whites will have much greater success.

Blacks are a burden on white socity.

Dude. Have you taken logic, geometry or any other liniar thinking classes?

You havent even answered my questions on your topics. YOu shift around all over the place.

Assuming this first statement, the second cannot be proven.

This is the illogical part of the whole proof here.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Dude. Have you taken logic, geometry or any other liniar thinking classes?

You havent even answered my questions on your topics. YOu shift around all over the place.

Assuming this first statement, the second cannot be proven.

This is the illogical part of the whole proof here.

What do you know of logic, mr. Taliban?

:clap1:

Whatever.

You advocate a complete abrogation of thought in deference to a strict and prehistoric interpretation of the bible, you exhibit an inflexibility and intolerance similar to that of the taliban.

Kerry/Bush?

Protectionism?

care to share your opinion on these basic matters, mr. evasive liar?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You advocate a complete abrogation of thought in deference to a strict and prehistoric interpretation of the bible,

False.

you exhibit an inflexibility and intolerance similar to that of the taliban.

True.

I still say:

:clap1:

Whatever.

You see people RWA has nothing but flames and trolls as his repertroire(sp) on USMB. I'm really piling up the evidence tonight.

Originally posted by OCA
You see people RWA has nothing but flames and trolls as his repertroire(sp) on USMB. I'm really piling up the evidence tonight.

You're just piling up the usual load in your shorts. Go crack a window.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You're just piling up the usual load in your shorts. Go crack a window.

More intelligent quips from Little D. I'm really getting a kick out of you tonight.

Originally posted by OCA
More intelligent quips from Little D. I'm really getting a kick out of you tonight.

Good. How's your acne and 2.5 inch . Is it weird being with a hermaphrodite?

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Vinnie how about we settle this the only way that matters to me mano a mano. I'll fly to Detroit and last one standing is the winner, what do you say hypocrite?

While we are at it lets both take an online IQ test and whoever has the lowest score, which it will be you because racism is a sign of ignorance will leave the board permanently. You up for these two things?

This is an INTERNET FORUM. The only ignorant person here is that one that would take it "that" seriously.

By the way, racism has nothing to do with an IQ test.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
This is an INTERNET FORUM. The only ignorant person here is that one that would take it "that" seriously.

By the way, racism has nothing to do with an IQ test.

Didn't think so.

Originally posted by OCA

RWA talk about my wife like that again and I will personally come to Atlanta and gut you like a freshly killed whitetail, comprende?

Try me if you think i'm screwing around.

Do you have any idea how unintellegent this post sounds?

If a particular group is inferior, what does that have to do with APPLIED effort?

Just because a group has tools, doesn't mean they use 'em and it makes the whole argument moot. -As you just did in your statement. Throw in the "environment" thing and you REALLY have no case.

I really don't understand that last paragraph. Maybe you have to rephrase it.

As far as my post, let me elaborate on my thinking (like I haven't a million other times). To me, the largest indicator that blacks (especially in this country) are overall an inferior race is the simple fact that they cause so many problems as a whole. For example, you've all heard at some point that blacks make up about 12% of our nation, yet fill over 65% of our jail space (that's not even counting Hispanics). Blacks are six times more likely than whites to commit a crime. Along with this, they live in the worst areas of every city, and every city with a black majority ranks among the worst and most dangerous places to live. Crime statistics tell it all. Furthermore, blacks destroy the areas they move into. The houses and yards are left in neglect. There's trash strewn about--absolutely disgusting living conditions in some of these areas (areas that were once nice places to live when they were taken care of). This is when looking at blacks as a whole.

I understand that it's confusing and even sounding hypocritical at times, but I then change my view from a general, overall view to an individual one. In this case, people need to be judged by the person they are. There are plenty of descent blacks out there.

The bottom line is that blacks are overall an inferior race, but the only conclusion you can rightfully come to from that fact is that the black population "as a whole" is a greater risk to society. If you choose not to believe that--to ignore something that is staring you right in the face (statistics and all) that's fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong.

I am not a racist in the sense that, for example, I would never deny a black person a job "just" because the color of their skin or I would never treat a black person differently "just" because they were black. Besides, pointing out reality is not in the least racism in my book.

You may come to your own conclusions, but you've heard what I have to say. I don't expect any insults, personal attacks or what have you. There's nothing that can truthfully refute my statement anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back