affirmative action

Forgive bulletproof, he's one of those whites that believes he's intelligent because other whites are.
Anyone can go back to post #14 and see how he snuck away like a little girl when I challenged him to prove that affirmative action was based on someone's i.q. from that point own he was fighting an intellectually losing battle.
Now that facts have made him the thread fool and dunce, he has resorted to the time worn "ape" comments...smh.
With racists that stupid they'll never have their pipe dream, orania in America.

Affirmative Action?

Nothing lasts forever.

A half-century and more, after passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, is enough of a leg-up; if you haven't made enough progress by now, you're on your own.

Time to pull the plug on Affirmative Action.
What are the AA laws that are currently on the books? I thought many were rolled back

Lets never forget: Democrats were the party of slavery and segregation. It still continues today as races, ethnicities, etc are grouped up into nice little bouquets to be used as fodder against each other.
This argument is so dumb and weak... I laugh every time somebody tries and use it as an attack on the current democrat party. Trust me, it doesn't pack the punch that you think it does.

Lets never forget: Democrats were the party of slavery and segregation. It still continues today as races, ethnicities, etc are grouped up into nice little bouquets to be used as fodder against each other.

Oh, play a different tune, that one is getting old.

Everyone has a little bit of shame about our past. At least the Democrats are trying to do something about it.

Let me ask you . Is there any school or job that admits people in soley on a standardized test score ?

It's an ignorant person who thinks blacks with low test scores make up for it with other relevant skills and accomplishments for college admissions.

Black applicant: "Yeah, I got, um, 750 on da SAT, but check mez strut!"

College: "Cool, better than any rooster, you're in! I like how you manage to keep up your pants even though the waist hangs below your buttocks. Impressive!"

Let me ask you . Is there any school or job that admits people in soley on a standardized test score ?

It's an ignorant person who thinks blacks with low test scores make up for it with other relevant skills and accomplishments for college admissions.

College: "Cool, better than any rooster, you're in! I like how you manage to keep up your pants even though the waist hangs below your buttocks. Impressive!"
You do live in a neat little fantasyland don't you? I'd call it a delusion but let's just go with happy place

FB_IMG_1504238974745.jpg

You do live in a neat little fantasyland don't you? I'd call it a delusion but let's just go with happy place

Libtards live in a fantasy land. When blacks who can barely speak basic English and can't get half the questions right on the SAT, in spite of going to heavily funded public schools managed by Democrats, you think their problems becoming rich is oppression by white Republicans.

Libtards live in a fantasy land. When blacks who can barely speak basic English and can't get half the questions right on the SAT, in spite of going to heavily funded public schools managed by Democrats, you think their problems becoming rich is oppression by white Republicans.
NO I don't think that nor do I think you have a sliver of a clue about what you're saying

So your argument is that white kids don't engage in similar tomfoolery?

Oh, play a different tune, that one is getting old.

Everyone has a little bit of shame about our past. At least the Democrats are trying to do something about it.
Unfortunately, they make it worse by segregating everyone into nice little groups that they can use against each other.

This argument is so dumb and weak... I laugh every time somebody tries and use it as an attack on the current democrat party. Trust me, it doesn't pack the punch that you think it does.

Its not dumb nor weak. This is that party and they continue to denigrate their own voters through segregation of groups. Its appalling and despicable.

Its not dumb nor weak. This is that party and they continue to denigrate their own voters through segregation of groups. Its appalling and despicable.
And it's completely untrue. But go ahead and keep that position, just know that it discredits you

And it's completely untrue. But go ahead and keep that position, just know that it discredits you

You're in denial. Thats not unusual though. Most on the left are.

Forum List

Back