affirmative action

It's a tool to fight institutional racism .

AA is institutional racism.... against whites.

It's also used by schools and employers to create diversity.

Diversity is an euphemism for discrimination against whites.

Lucky for the children of a lessor god that whites are so self-sacrificing. But an ape is still an ape, even if dressed up and given a nice title.
So I see that you decided to try to ignore post #14...lol.
Face it, you are a failure that can't even substantiate your own bullshit....

You can't erase 400 years of institutionalized racism in 30 years.

You're full of sh1t. Some people enslaved many generations ago has no impact on anyone today, except as propaganda for evil people and full-of-shit morons to use today for racial agitation and looting of whites.

You're just a liar. Blacks have made no progress in the last 50 years. The SAT gap hasn't closed. Black crime is higher than it was before the 1960s. Etc. Your apes are making no progress in spite of young blacks today on at least the third generation of racial preferences, and generations of equality before that (even if sometimes whites were superficially segregated).

From the founding of the USA, slavery didn't last as long as a single human life span.

You're full of sh1t. Some people enslaved many generations ago has no impact on anyone today, except as propaganda for evil people and full-of-shit morons to use today for racial agitation and looting of whites.

Of course it does. White people have been accumulating wealth and position for 400 years. Being white is a big advantage in this country, even if you just hopped off a boat in the last generation.

You're just a liar. Blacks have made no progress in the last 50 years. The SAT gap hasn't closed. Black crime is higher than it was before the 1960s. Etc. Your apes are making no progress in spite of young blacks today on at least the third generation of racial preferences, and generations of equality before that (even if sometimes whites were superficially segregated).

Okay, when you refer to people as apes, you obviously have some racist issues. Obviously, black have made progress in the last 50 years. One even got to be president, something that would have never have happened 50 years ago when they couldn't even vote in some places.

From the founding of the USA, slavery didn't last as long as a single human life span.

THe USA was founded in 1776, and slavery wasn't abolished until 1865. Most people didn't live 89 years back then. Most don't live that long now.

White people have been accumulating wealth and position for 400 years. Being white is a big advantage in this country, even if you just hopped off a boat in the last generation.

95% of whites have no wealth beyond their great grandparents. Most whites don't even have much from their parents. What advantage does being white have for someone who just hopped off the boat? All whites are oppressed by AA policies, anti-discrimination laws which are enforced in a racially discriminatory manner, as well as pervasive hateful attitudes toward whites in this society.

Okay, when you refer to people as apes, you obviously have some racist issues. Obviously, black have made progress in the last 50 years. One even got to be president, something that would have never have happened 50 years ago when they couldn't even vote in some places.

When you shape your worldview around the fiction that blacks are oppressed, you obviously have some racist issues.

Obama is one individual, and he was elected because he was black, not in spite of it. Where's the progress of blacks outside of being handed things? (BTW, 50 years ago no one was prohibited from voting for being black.)

95% of whites have no wealth beyond their great grandparents. Most whites don't even have much from their parents. What advantage does being white have for someone who just hopped off the boat? All whites are oppressed by AA policies, anti-discrimination laws which are enforced in a racially discriminatory manner, as well as pervasive hateful attitudes toward whites in this society.

You're kidding, right? No, probably you aren't.

The fact is, AA barely makes up for the advantage white people have in just being white.

Here's the thing. I think a lot of white hiring managers would not consider themselves racist, and would be absolutely horrified to hear the kind of shit you talk. WHich is probably why you bravely say it on an anonymous message board where no one know who you are.

But people being people, will hire people who remind them of themselves. They don't mean to be racist and they probably aren't thinking in those terms, but when most of the hiring managers are white, most of the people they'll hire will be white.

All AA does is assure that they look at qualified minority candidates.

Obama is one individual, and he was elected because he was black, not in spite of it.

No, he was elected because Bush fucked up everything. If the war was over, the economy was humming and the response to Katrina wasn't as messed up as it was, McCain would have won, easily.

Affirmative Action?

Nothing lasts forever.

A half-century and more, after passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, is enough of a leg-up; if you haven't made enough progress by now, you're on your own.

Time to pull the plug on Affirmative Action.

Time to pull the plug on Affirmative Action.
Won't happen any time soon. I see it in my own (mixed race) family, many minorities expect it now, so it's political suicide.

The Regressives are assuaging their guilt, and this has been a brilliant ploy - convincing minorities they need the Regressives to survive.

Anyway, don't hold your breath.

Won't happen any time soon. I see it in my own (mixed race) family, many minorities expect it now, so it's political suicide.

The Regressives are assuaging their guilt, and this has been a brilliant ploy - convincing minorities they need the Regressives to survive.

Anyway, don't hold your breath.

Hey, Mac, I want to keep hearing about how liberal you are... that shit never gets old.

Won't happen any time soon. I see it in my own (mixed race) family, many minorities expect it now, so it's political suicide. The Regressives are assuaging their guilt, and this has been a brilliant ploy - convincing minorities they need the Regressives to survive. Anyway, don't hold your breath.
Hey, Mac, I want to keep hearing about how liberal you are... that shit never gets old.
How liberal I am?

That's a pretty weak straw man, Joe, even for you.

It was never my intent to get this far up in your head, but it sure is fascinating to watch.

How liberal I am?

Not very... that's my point. But you keep claiming you are, while hugging the racists and being a bigot against other brown people. Not sure where all this self-loathing comes from.
61_zps6ixbmnoh.gif~original

Lets never forget: Democrats were the party of slavery and segregation. It still continues today as races, ethnicities, etc are grouped up into nice little bouquets to be used as fodder against each other.

For example . College may be the only place a person will be exposed to working with someone from group x. That becomes part of their education .

So, you admit that a black is something different than a white person, and not just skin color? Or looking at dark skin is somehow educational. Libtards are so 'tarded

You need to stop seeing people as groups. And, you should worry more about college kids being exposed to a diversity of ideas, not skin colors. And, even if we pretend that dragging down white students with inferior black students in the same classroom is some how good for whites, it's still unfair to the white individuals who get bumped out of admission for less qualified blacks.

For example . College may be the only place a person will be exposed to working with someone from group x. That becomes part of their education .

So, you admit that a black is something different than a white person, and not just skin color? Or looking at dark skin is somehow educational. Libtards are so 'tarded

You need to stop seeing people as groups. And, you should worry more about college kids being exposed to a diversity of ideas, not skin colors. And, even if we pretend that dragging down white students with inferior black students in the same classroom is some how good for whites, it's still unfair to the white individuals who get bumped out of admission for less qualified blacks.

Well they grow up with a different view of life . That's because of society , not genetics .

Let me ask you . Is there any school or job that admits people in soley on a standardized test score ?

Forum List

Back