Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
No, they are not the same. Look up their definitions so you'll understand why they are not synonyms.
I don't have to. In order for something to be provided it first needs to be created. Otherwise it wouldn't exist.
It's not my fault you don't know the difference between providing and creating.
I never claimed it was your fault. I just said in order to be provided it must be created. Welfare doesn't grow on trees.
Well you got one thing right... it doesn't grow on trees.

Look at it this way RK, where as he is wanting to go back to the 1930's and say that we created welfare right ? OK, now if we did create welfare in the 1930's, then how come we used it only as needed, or until we curbed the situation after the storm for the most of us until it finally subsided ? Isn't it that when a majority of blacks got on it back in the day, that they seem to never be able to get off of it ? Now how come it became a never ending crutch in which they are using still to this day, and this in order to supposedly get ahead and/or to sustain themselves with it until they get over the hump finally ? Then for some reason the finally part of it never comes for so many of them... I mean is it something that they need until they can get ahead really ? Now the problem is this Ferguson thing now, and how it examples the dire straits in which they still remain in even after 50 + years as Johnathan Gentry spoke about.

OK. now did white people in huge numbers stay on these programs in a literal sense for that long or longer when looking back to all of those years since the 1930's ? I mean the numbers should go up and down over the years for each group right ? We ought to be able to tell who has been on these programs the most through out time right ?

Now how come we worked our way up and out of our poverty as best we all could for the most part of us, and this from that depression period in which Ac uses, but then the blacks (a large number of them in these inner cities and beyond) can't seem to do the same in America ?

Now I know that Ac. will use the excuse that whitely has held them back over all those years, and is still holding them back, but I ask is that really true in every imaginable scenario or situation that they are in today ? I think the same things that have happened to the blacks, is the same things that has happened to the poor whites in this nation also, but the whites didn't have slavery to use as an excuse to get special privileges to be afforded them as the blacks have from the federal government, and sadly this is being based upon their skin color by the federal government instead of by their character instead. I guess this is all over the civil rights and the slavery issue that keeps coming up year after year after year in this nation by Hollywood's hand in all of this, and for which just shuts whites down due to their white guilt when it comes to these things after so much brainwashing goes on year after year in this nation. I say that the playing fields (all of them) need to be leveled and made fair for all Americans now, but first a new AA needs to be created for all Americans to participate in, and no longer should any mention of a person's skin color is to be allowed in these sort of things anymore period..

I think this is what needs to go on in this nation now, because enough is enough already.
Racism is one of the main reasons.. welfare in the form of hand-outs is the other. Welfare in the form of hand-ups are designed to improve a man. Welfare in the form of hand-outs are designed to make that man dependent. But you are correct to say that the color of their skin is an apparent measurable characteristic. But it's not what you appear to think. It's the culture, race based ingrains, and assumptions based on racism and media fed information. For example, it's widely said if a black man in the city wants to get ahead the easy route is selling drugs. Americans like their drugs. We're in the middle of an endless war on drugs. We put drug dealers in jail. Drug dealers use drugs. The culture of drugs is established in this country the same way the culture of booze drove crime and poverty during prohibition. Look at Mexico... those are not blacks doing all that crime in Mexico.. those are mexicans, spanish. So you might say ah well they are brown so that's more proof. Uhmm.... What about Asian & Middle East drug dealers? Maybe the problem isn't skin color...

When did we end legal racisim in America? RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DRUG WAR. Hmm... Maybe the problem for many black communities is the confluence of illegal drugs as a big easy opportunity for many black entrepreneurs... and the democrat hand-out welfare designed to keep the ones that are not in jail... dependent.

Same thing happened to many people of color around the world for centuries. Europeans came in gave them hand-outs and made slaves of them to do their bidding.

Last edited:
I don't have to. In order for something to be provided it first needs to be created. Otherwise it wouldn't exist.
I never claimed it was your fault. I just said in order to be provided it must be created. Welfare doesn't grow on trees.

Look at it this way RK, where as he is wanting to go back to the 1930's and say that we created welfare right ? OK, now if we did create welfare in the 1930's, then how come we used it only as needed, or until we curbed the situation after the storm for the most of us until it finally subsided ? Isn't it that when a majority of blacks got on it back in the day, that they seem to never be able to get off of it ? Now how come it became a never ending crutch in which they are using still to this day, and this in order to supposedly get ahead and/or to sustain themselves with it until they get over the hump finally ? Then for some reason the finally part of it never comes for so many of them... I mean is it something that they need until they can get ahead really ? Now the problem is this Ferguson thing now, and how it examples the dire straits in which they still remain in even after 50 + years as Johnathan Gentry spoke about.

OK. now did white people in huge numbers stay on these programs in a literal sense for that long or longer when looking back to all of those years since the 1930's ? I mean the numbers should go up and down over the years for each group right ? We ought to be able to tell who has been on these programs the most through out time right ?

Now how come we worked our way up and out of our poverty as best we all could for the most part of us, and this from that depression period in which Ac uses, but then the blacks (a large number of them in these inner cities and beyond) can't seem to do the same in America ?

Now I know that Ac. will use the excuse that whitely has held them back over all those years, and is still holding them back, but I ask is that really true in every imaginable scenario or situation that they are in today ? I think the same things that have happened to the blacks, is the same things that has happened to the poor whites in this nation also, but the whites didn't have slavery to use as an excuse to get special privileges to be afforded them as the blacks have from the federal government, and sadly this is being based upon their skin color by the federal government instead of by their character instead. I guess this is all over the civil rights and the slavery issue that keeps coming up year after year after year in this nation by Hollywood's hand in all of this, and for which just shuts whites down due to their white guilt when it comes to these things after so much brainwashing goes on year after year in this nation. I say that the playing fields (all of them) need to be leveled and made fair for all Americans now, but first a new AA needs to be created for all Americans to participate in, and no longer should any mention of a person's skin color is to be allowed in these sort of things anymore period..

I think this is what needs to go on in this nation now, because enough is enough already.
Racism is one of the main reasons.. welfare in the form of hand-outs is the other. Welfare in the form of hand-ups are designed to improve a man. Welfare in the form of hand-outs are designed to make that man dependent. But you are correct to say that the color of their skin is an apparent measurable characteristic. But it's not what you appear to think. It's the culture, race based ingrains, and assumptions based on racism and media fed information. For example, it's widely said if a black man in the city wants to get ahead the easy route is selling drugs. Americans like their drugs. We're in the middle of an endless war on drugs. We put drug dealers in jail. Drug dealers use drugs. The culture of drugs is established in this country the same way the culture of booze drove crime and poverty during prohibition. Look at Mexico... those are not blacks doing all that crime in Mexico.. those are mexicans, spanish. So you might say ah well they are brown so that's more proof. Uhmm.... What about Asian & Middle East drug dealers? Maybe the problem isn't skin color...

When did we end legal racisim in America? RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DRUG WAR. Hmm... Maybe the problem for many black communities is the confluence of illegal drugs as a big easy opportunity for many black entrepreneurs... and the democrat hand-out welfare designed to keep the ones that are not in jail... dependent.

Same thing happened to many people of color around the world for centuries. Europeans came in gave them hand-outs and made slaves of them to do their bidding.
One issue at a time my friend, but you are correct in your analogy.

Are you in favor of affirmative action, or opposed to it? Please explain your answer.
I’m for it. Just look at what trump said out loud today. It’s clear white ceo’s are thinking what trump said out loud today about black people. Thank you trump for proving you and republicans are racist. They don’t wear hoods anymore they wear $5000 suits

I'm for it because it is apparent that what caused the need for it has not been eliminated. Look at what we read in here. Some these people own businesses or are in responsible positions. So I'm quite sure a person of color is going to get a fair shot in one of their companies.

Utter ignorance.

Affirmative Action doesn't help anyone. It discriminates against one, and lowers the bar instead of rewards hard work for the other.

This is a lie.
Women benefitted the most. It isn’t just blacks that white men discriminate against

I know but we have white women here who are just as racist as the white men.
They don’t mind being second class citizens because they are well taken care of. House niggas can be maids too.

Are you in favor of affirmative action, or opposed to it? Please explain your answer.
I’m for it. Just look at what trump said out loud today. It’s clear white ceo’s are thinking what trump said out loud today about black people. Thank you trump for proving you and republicans are racist. They don’t wear hoods anymore they wear $5000 suits
The fact that you said >> "Trump said out loud today about black people", shows YOU are a racist. Trump said nothing about black people.

You're also a racist for supporting AA.

Whites had AA for 350 years. White women are the biggest beneficiaries of the current system of AA. The little AA Blacks do get helps one more Black family climb out of the mess created by white racism. What they need to do is change it so Blacks get the same system of AA whites had for 350 years. We wont need all 350 years to excel but fair is fair.
FALSE! White woman who gain from AA are a tiny fraction of all those who are discriminated against by it + all those daughters and wives of white men being discriminated against, who suffer that way.

"Fair" would be to abolish AA, and pay reparations$$ to all the whites who have been discriminated against, over the past 50+ years.

Whites had AA for 350 years. White women are the biggest beneficiaries of the current system of AA. The little AA Blacks do get helps one more Black family climb out of the mess created by white racism. What they need to do is change it so Blacks get the same system of AA whites had for 350 years. We wont need all 350 years to excel but fair is fair.
FALSE! White woman who gain from AA are a tiny fraction of all those who are discriminated against by it + all those daughters and wives of white men being discriminated against, who suffer that way.

"Fair" would be to abolish AA, and pay reparations$$ to all the whites who have been discriminated against, over the past 50+ years.

New Year. Same old lies.

New Year. Same old lies.
From YOU.

At least you're consistent. Consistently in denial.
Denial of :bsflag: presented by phonies who pretend that affirmative action is moral, legal, and something other than the malicious discrimination-racism that we all know it is.
It is but we’re tired of explaining it.

But I guess if these poor blacks who can’t get hired don’t vote and republicans do away with it they only have themselves to blame.

As a society we should at least only give government contracts to aa firms but republicans are in charge so that’s over

Forum List

Back