Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

Wait...Didn't Bush send everyone a $700 check?

Hey! Not one black at this company. Only a handful of us are American. Mostly Germans English Columbian girl Brazil.

It is a great job with huge potential. The guy training me is so hard on me but then encouraging at the end of the day. Ex military. Everyone is apologizing and worried I'm not going to come back but I'm sure you can tell I can take it.

Anyways this is a real job. This company sells $15k-$500k machines. They dont treat their employees like crap. I've had so many sales jobs where they chew you up. This place needs someone who'll pick up the phone and I can tell I'll be making a lot more money and more responsibility real soon. I just need to learn what the fuck it is I sell and the computer systems and how everything works.

Anyways this company tells me the need for AA is not over.

But watch this assholes gonna mind that they are importing workers because honestly europeans want the $ but hate white american men because they are poor white trash. Lol
My last time working for someone else I personally got 5 Black VoIP engineers hired. That brought us to a grand total of 8.

How much did those 5 being black have to do with getting hired? I'm betting a lot. Anyone that uses racially based AA to get hired isn't worth hiring.
Why can't a company import all foreign workers? Why should they be forced to hire anyone they dont want? Free trade capitalism.

Actually in the IT and medical fields there is a noticeable trend of exactly that taking place. Before I retired from my last job, I was director of operations and had three divisions one of which was IT. The board made a decision in my last year there to recruit from other countries, and literally 2 weeks later, 7 new techs from Pakistan joined us, and since I had access to all compensation files since I had a dotted line to workforce planning and development, they hired all of them at approximately half of what starting pay typically was. I still keep in touch with a lot of people there, and last month they moved IT support to India...i knew that was coming. They certainly are not hiring any blacks, whites OR women.
IT is really hitting up India. I cant believe how low they pay those guys.

Forum List

Back