Affirmative Action Is Worthless,

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Affirmative action is worthless, without the white people to hand it out.

Affirmative action is worthless, without the white people to hand it out.

If we as a nation of people consider ouselves above all other nations then we need to stop the hatred that you are spewing. You find it amusing to promote your White race when degrading all other races, but all you are saying is that the White race hasn't moved forward and would rather be the race who continues to hate those who are not like them. Be honest, is that the message you are sending? That White people hate Blacks, and every other race who do not have off-white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair and thin lips?

Affirmative Action Is Worthless

Not if you're a upperclass White Female, it isn't.

No group benefitted more from affirmative action than middle and upper class women with the affluence and influence and ambition to take advantage of it.

White males, of course, took it on the neck thanks to AA

Affirmative Action Is Worthless

Not if you're a upperclass White Female, it isn't.

No group benefitted more from affirmative action than middle and upper class women with the affluence and influence and ambition to take advantage of it.

White males, of course, took it on the neck thanks to AA

Surely, you are not surprised! White males are the ones who treated White females and ppl of color as second class citizens for how many yrs? Remember the saying "you reap what you sow"? Well, do ya' think that's what's happening now? Payback is a bitch ain't it?

Last edited:
Each race should form it’s own society. A society with multi-race and multi-culture is out of balance and will never have unity.

Most blacks are stopping the advancement for themselves and whites. They have a mindset of taking rather than producing. This is a drain on our society. Ideas like affirmative action only encourage this type of behavior rather than teaching them to adapt and overcome. While both races are being held back the Jews advance their position of power. Jews know multicultural societies and race mixing does not work. They have taught our young people that if you question this then you cannot belong to the intellectual elite group and are nothing more than a dumb hillbilly.

quote from: American Christian Society - Home

Each race should form it’s own society. A society with multi-race and multi-culture is out of balance and will never have unity.

Most blacks are stopping the advancement for themselves and whites. They have a mindset of taking rather than producing. This is a drain on our society. Ideas like affirmative action only encourage this type of behavior rather than teaching them to adapt and overcome. While both races are being held back the Jews advance their position of power. Jews know multicultural societies and race mixing does not work. They have taught our young people that if you question this then you cannot belong to the intellectual elite group and are nothing more than a dumb hillbilly.

You have got to be kidding. The Black man has contributed to the advancement of this nation in more ways than you can count. And to say that the Black man is stopping advancement then you are either ignorant or you just hate the Black race so much that you don't want to acknowledge their accomplishments. Which one is it?

• Banned
What are these accomplishments "the black man has contributed to the advancement of this nation in more ways than you can count".

And wearing your pants around your knees is not a accomplishment.

You have got to be kidding. The Black man has contributed to the advancement of this nation in more ways than you can count. And to say that the Black man is stopping advancement then you are either ignorant or you just hate the Black race so much that you don't want to acknowledge their accomplishments. Which one is it?

I am not kidding – this is honesty.
Do you honestly think a multicultural society works? All races are different (this is very true) beyond just the skin. Mindsets are different for each race of people. I would guess you watch too much Jewish television. I do not mean that as an insult but there are some sick/twisted ideas on the TV today targeted to have people accept perverted ideas.
Your question of “Which one is it?” – you only gave me two choices to your question – my answer is neither.
I do NOT hate the black race and I think they hold whites back (as well as themselves). They have a mindset of taking when they should be producing on their own. I don’t know about these accomplishments you type of…?

Forum List

Back